Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. (73009 Views)

Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:35pm On May 23, 2022
ebukamen:

Bla bla bla.....
Yeah, Ukraine is winning and making fun of Putin grin grin grin

Over 80% of the Ukrainian natural resources is located at the side being held by Putin grin

The same side holds most of Ukrainian industries cool cool

The same side that supplies most of the wheat consumed in your country. Let’s see if Putin takes it from his side and sends an emergency supply to his houseboys and housegirls in Naija when things get tight.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:39pm On May 23, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Funny enough, those people taking those pictures, will soon be sent to the war front.
The western Media that Used the word Evacuated instead of Surrendered. Is the same media giving O.P and his lots orgasm.
Many Ukrainian soldiers have gove AWOL.
Morale is very low, the PR of the Ukrainian MOD can only help until the bogey man come knocking on your door.

As for the Americans, we need to help them buy baby formula

No you don’t. New stocks are hitting the shelves. Keep your money and help yourself because you need it more.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Igbofam2: 8:42pm On May 23, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

Which Western propaganda machine produced the 60,000 figure for you. If you are not a fool, the Ukrainian in Azov Steel plant are surrendering in droves of thousands and Moripol taken by Russia less than 3 days ago. Are Ukraine becoming offensive by loosing more territories?

You are definitely a big f00l grin

In war it is common knowledge that the number of wounded is usually approximately 3 to 4 times the number of the dead.

Nobody has obviously taught an oaf like you such things na so I understand.

Anyway I have taught you for free Sha as your papa wey I be cheesy

I will remain more knowledgeable than you Putin dolts anytime any day grin

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by iyke2frankeze: 8:53pm On May 23, 2022
Igbofam2:

You are definitely a big f00l grin

In war it is common knowledge that the number of wounded is usually approximately 3 to 4 times the number of the dead.

Nobody has obviously taught an oaf like you such things na so I understand.

Anyway I have taught you for free Sha as your papa wey I be cheesy

I will remain more knowledgeable than you Putin dolts anytime any day grin

Your foolishness have no boundary at all. Who gave you the number of wounded and number killed. You are fooling yourself with two false figures given to you by your puppet masters. Get yourself busy and stop lazying about. As you can see, I was so busy during the day, thats why I didn't know you are still ranting waiting for any reply from me so you can reply immediately. Go and look for a job.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Igbofam2: 9:00pm On May 23, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

Your foolishness have no boundary at all. Who gave you the number of wounded and number killed. You are fooling yourself with two false figures given to you by your puppet masters. Get yourself busy and stop lazying about. As you can see, I was so busy during the day, thats why I didn't know you are still ranting waiting for any reply from me so you can reply immediately. Go and look for a job.

Even the Russian minister of defence himself confirmed that over 20,000 Russian soldiers have died grin

He disclosed it at an indoor press conference he held. One of those in attendance leaked that info via their media page and credited the information to their minister of defence grin

However they quickly deleted it after 30mins but the screenshots were already taken. grin

So to Answer your question, Russia leaked the information themselves grin

Keep on wailing wink

1 Like

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by NigerianSage: 9:10pm On May 23, 2022
Shattuck:
in reality it is'nt Russia vs Ukraine, more like Russia vs ukraine/the entire west, Ukraine got all the support they could ever get both intelligence, tactical and military hardware from the entire western world.

Russia is getting help from Belarus and Chechnya fighters , they are all getting help and with all the help Ukraine is getting from NATO, Russia still retain military superiority with fighter jets, combat helicopters, cruise missiles, hypersonic missiles, war ships, tens of thousands of artilleries, rocket launchers, thousand's of tanks, thousands of armor personal carriers , vast command and control systems and so on, so it doesn't matter what NATO is sending to Ukraine, Russia is still massively armed while majority of Ukraine is getting from NATO are javelins, drones and now just getting tanks and artilleries that's still not match when it comes to Russians huge advantage.

Before saying NATO is helping Ukraine, list and compare with what Ukraine is getting with Russias arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by igbesachick: 1:34am On May 24, 2022
leofab:
70% of the military assistance given to ukraine is not yet in use.. most of the soldiers are stil in Poland and Germany undergoing training.. you think training on armaments usage take weeks ? By the time the whole whole soldiers are back; ukraine might be matching straight to Moscow

american cop shooting black , with 17 bullets.

1 Like

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Abuventure: 8:19am On May 24, 2022
Ayed44:
I Zelensky should surrender the sovereignty of his country to Russia, u mean? You are a clown
bro life is more important than sovereignty. Moreover RUSSIA
wanted to provide them with military support instead of them joining the nato . Putin don'thave the plan to usurp the presidency. It was there alliance with the US the started this.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by NigerianSage: 9:12am On May 24, 2022
Abuventure:
bro life is more important than sovereignty.

Life is good as a slave in your own country, taking orders from other people instead of being a free man in your own surveying country.

I read the most embarrassing disheartening and heartbreaking things on NL. Are you born to be a slave and a coward or as a free man?

Moreover RUSSIA wanted to provide them with military support instead of them joining the nato .

Military support to fight against who? Russia or NATO?

Do you even know what you are talking about? Must you Putin folks always make up rubbish that makes no sense?
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Abuventure: 10:10am On May 24, 2022
[quote author=NigerianSage post=113121123]

Life is good as a slave in your own country, taking orders from other people instead of being a free man in your own surveying country.

I read the most embarrassing disheartening and heartbreaking things on NL. Are you born to be a slave and a coward or as a free man?

Military support to fight against who? Russia or NATO?

Do you even know what you are talking about? Must you Putin folks always make up rubbish that makes no sense?

I have never for once supported Putin for this invasion. A reasonable research would have spared you this comment. Know that UKRAINE is not the only country that shares border with Russia, why have the other boarding countries been spared. It only a fool that sees a death trap and fall on it.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by VirileNelly2420: 10:42am On May 24, 2022
NigerianSage:

I wonder why you did not correct me by listing the weapons they sent to Ukraine, including fighter jets, combat helicopters, cruise missiles, hypersonic missiles, warships, bombers to match Russia's massive military arsenal and advantage.

Abeg stop, no matter what NATO is sending to Ukraine, it still can not match Russia's military arsenal and advantage, but in wars, it's not always about your power and the length of your big guns, it's always about smarts, sound military strategies, will and determination to fight and succeed, something that Putin and his soldiers lack as we can see.

Ukraine is doing more with less and they are still inflicting serious pain on Russia.

Imagine Ukraine a country without a Navy sinking Russians Black sea flagship, Russians naval pride and joy with Ukraine's cheap locally made Neptune Missiles and they've destroyed many more Russian ships with hundreds of Russian sailors dead at the bottom of the black sea.
Bros do dey squeeze my blocos wit dis ur shallow believe.
Ukraine, no navy sank Russian flagship...? So, u neva cared to ask, how come? ...and with wot exactly? So, billions upon billions of arms donated by several nations to Ukraine are just drones and manpad? ...Plz u care to suck breast? I think u honestly sound like a child. Germany alone has sent several mobile ammunitions, including d almighty howitzer.

Wot of intelligence? ...it's even number one tool of war. The West provides dem all.

I hope u've actually brought out time to watch live documentary of d war in Ukraine as I adviced u?

U know wot? Let's leave it at dis. Ukraine is fighting almighty Russia wit catapult, and have decimated dem greatly. Peace!
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by VirileNelly2420: 10:53am On May 24, 2022
NigerianSage:

I wonder why you did not correct me by listing the weapons they sent to Ukraine, including fighter jets, combat helicopters, cruise missiles, hypersonic missiles, warships, bombers to match Russia's massive military arsenal and advantage.

Abeg stop, no matter what NATO is sending to Ukraine, it still can not match Russia's military arsenal and advantage, but in wars, it's not always about your power and the length of your big guns, it's always about smarts, sound military strategies, will and determination to fight and succeed, something that Putin and his soldiers lack as we can see.

Ukraine is doing more with less and they are still inflicting serious pain on Russia.

Imagine Ukraine a country without a Navy sinking Russians Black sea flagship, Russians naval pride and joy with Ukraine's cheap locally made Neptune Missiles and they've destroyed many more Russian ships with hundreds of Russian sailors dead at the bottom of the black sea.
Uptil dis morning, dey are still pledging to send more "heavy" artilleries and "advanced" weapons...

Wots more left?
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by GardenOfGod(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2022
kingthreat:

Go challenge your parents to upload video to prove a point to you. No bitterness here. You simply cannot tell me what to do.
On the italics, you are an insulting fellow... You can't engage in a constructive sane argument without insulting one's parents.
It shows lack of proper home training. Sorry not my fault!

On the bolded... You can't come in a public forum like this and post unverifiable info without source and then expect critical researchers and thinkers to clap for you... Guy we must tell you what to do.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by NigerianSage: 4:50am On May 25, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Uptil dis morning, dey are still pledging to send more "heavy" artilleries and "advanced" weapons...

Wots more left?

You can recycle that narrative about the West sending weapons to Ukraine, but the reality remains that Russia retains the weaponry and military arsenal advantage.

Russia has thousands of fighter jets so is NATO also sending fighter jets to Ukraine? Russia has tons of warships including nuclear subs and battleships so is NATO sending warships to Ukraine also, are they sending hypersonic missiles and bombers to Ukraine? Russia has thousands of tanks, armor personnel carriers, thousands of logistic vehicles, and tens of thousands of artillery pieces so how many of these are the Wes sending to Ukraine.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by NigerianSage: 4:55am On May 25, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Bros do dey squeeze my blocos wit dis ur shallow believe.
Ukraine, no navy sank Russian flagship...? So, u neva cared to ask, how come? ...and with wot exactly? So, billions upon billions of arms donated by several nations to Ukraine are just drones and manpad? ...Plz u care to suck breast? I think u honestly sound like a child. Germany alone has sent several mobile ammunitions, including d almighty howitzer.

Wot of intelligence? ...it's even number one tool of war. The West provides dem all.

I hope u've actually brought out time to watch live documentary of d war in Ukraine as I adviced u?

U know wot? Let's leave it at dis. Ukraine is fighting almighty Russia wit catapult, and have decimated dem greatly. Peace!

So, Ukraine is now more powerful with more military power and arsenal than Russia because of basic weapons like howitzers?

Is NATO also sending thousands of tanks to compete with Russia? Is NATO also sending thousands of artillery pieces, thousands of missiles, warships, submarines, hypersonic weapons, fighter jets, bombers, cruise missiles and so on?

Is Russia not getting intelligence from their own satellites and intelligence aparatus?

Is Russia not getting help from Belarus

Is Russia not using Chechnya fighters on the battlefield?

Dude, you hardly think things trou, you just talk and talk with zero thoughts.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by DerrickzB: 6:52am On May 25, 2022
donaldking10:

keep making a fool of yourself & keep allowing biased reporting from the western media fool you into believing that Ukraine actually stands a chance in this war.
Even B.B.C yesterday finally admitted that the western media was being one sided with their reports...
Read below...

Western officials have highlighted significant Russian losses, but they have been less willing to give estimates of Ukrainian casualties.
IMAGE SOURCE, YASUYOSHI CHIBA
Image caption,
Ukraine remains outgunned, despite military support from the West

Bro ignore this people, in the whole of Ukraine now there is a marshal law in enforcement that all male from 18-60 must be conscripted abd fight against the invading Russians!! Those male in the pictures are they invisible?? That’s how you know the update is a lie self!!
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by useni1: 4:06am On May 26, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

No you don’t. New stocks are hitting the shelves. Keep your money and help yourself because you need it more.
Is Ukraine still winning? Small brat like you need to get slapped to reset your dumb brain

1 Like

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:07am On Jul 01, 2022
useni1:
Is Ukraine still winning? Small brat like you need to get slapped to reset your dumb brain

I’m not an immigrant. I was born here in America to a Nigerian immigrant and an American.
Stay tuned for more updates from Emoc, a broke mentally ill moniker with several aliases that is infatuated with ME and America. This moniker has decided to stalk me here on Nairaland while making up lie after lie after lie about everything under the sun. He calls me filthy names and just like a filthy, deranged rapist, he lies about sexual encounters with me when he has never stepped foot in America, knows nothing about me, has never spoken to me, and will never meet me in person. He has said a number of times that he would murder me if he ever gets a chance, threatens my life every day, and makes my time on Nairaland very uncomfortable. I have reported him and all of his aliases to the Moderators many times but they refuse to do anything about him.
Because my career entails close work with the US Courts, I’ve reported him to the FBI who is aware of his IP addresses and will soon get INTERPOL involved. If anyone thinks I’m joking, wait a bit and you’ll see what happens when someone sends death threats to an American while that American is using an IP address belonging to the US government. Even if he is never caught, the only place he’ll be able to get a visa to will be the Central African Republic or maybe Somalia.

Among other things, Nigeria is in terrible need of mental health professionals, facilities, and medications in order to get these maniacal people under control.
Ladies, please watch out for yourselves because there are dangerous lunatics such as this one lurking in every corner of the world. If given the chance, they will stalk, rob, rape, defraud, dismember, and murder you. This murderous psychopath isn’t even in my country or on my continent but he is on yours. If he has developed a sick obsession for me, a woman that he has never met and will never meet, imagine what he will do to you and other women in close proximity to him.

Be careful and protect yourself and your life.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by CompuCart(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
22gist14:

In as much as I don't want to engage you but you seriously need help.

Azov steel plant just fell few days ago right?

Can you remember how many weeks ago putin asked his army to encircle the plant such that no fly can escape he could have as well ordered a continuous bombardment but people like you will only cry WAR CRIME.

hear me, even American army can not and never be civil and professional like what the Russian is doing inside Ukraine

Boss saw your email,I am having challenges with my email recently.My WhatsApp contact is in my signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again / Iris Kaingu Bounced From Meeting Prince Harry In Zambia. Photos / Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.