Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- (50759 Views)

Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) / How Do I Block My SIM Card And Bank Accounts Linked To The Line? / See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by iCauseTrouble: 4:04pm On May 23, 2022
There are people making 400k a month from the business. Multiply by 6
loyaltygame:

How is it possible to balance 2 million
Within 6 months?
I nor understand oh.....
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 23, 2022
Your location we has so many cars for sale both old and new we can also help you to sale your own vehicle
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by mariahAngel(f): 4:11pm On May 23, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Shey o ni problem lati understand English ni? Mio pe ni ole na. But savings that's not coming from your earnings ( profit from maybe a business) then, your stealing it and your a cooperate thief!

HeavenVGate:

Most of you are a big thief! Only God know how bad this your stealing must have affected the business of the person in which your taking that money from.

Ki lo wa lati understand ninu oro ti o ko yen?
Bawo lo se wa sure pe op ji awon owo yen?
That was downright accusation. Won o ni pe e l'ole unfoundedly o. cheesy
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Executer: 4:11pm On May 23, 2022
Olam09:
Peele dear.
Allah is officially a nairalander
Omo this cracked me up real good.
But you sef,u just dey comot from ban,jump enter violence
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by ford101: 4:12pm On May 23, 2022
Oluwasaudy:
Ain't your age mate...my first car was 7 years ago ..... And yes with 3 million and patience.
He will see a Camry 03 for million or 2.1 max

What car do you drive mr car dealer ..send me your car with name and parts with your ID....I will send you mine.

I only reason with people with sense..not kids who are still been fed

you don't have a car.better still you can never have a car.big daddy 03 can never go for 2.1 million tokumbo.go and ask questions from dealers.stop disgraceing your self.corolla 2003 to 2008 tokumbo is 3.3million now.i bought same car August last Yr for 2.550million.so go and sit down.you don't have a car.
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by ford101: 4:18pm On May 23, 2022
Oluwasaudy:
Ain't your age mate...my first car was 7 years ago ..... And yes with 3 million and patience.
He will see a Camry 03 for million or 2.1 max

What car do you drive mr car dealer ..send me your car with name and parts with your ID....I will send you mine.

I only reason with people with sense..not kids who are still been fed

Go on jiji any amount you see on any car, just remove 100k,that could be the actual cost of the car.so just hurry to jiji and see if you will find any big daddy for 2.1 million tokumbo with full duty paid.you have never priced a car in your life.
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by NairaLux(f): 4:22pm On May 23, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
what did u do for a living?

EFCC must hear grin
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Iamfavored: 4:24pm On May 23, 2022
BigTableShaker:

Run away from Corolla
Wetin e do biko?
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by ejimatic: 4:24pm On May 23, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:
This thread was earlier created in January 5th..

https://www.nairaland.com/6924725/saving-kolo-just-began-journey

Hello Nairalanders, I just break open my KOLO. It wasn't the spirit of SAPA neither was it the spirit of Dorime or Slay Queens. I have decided to use the Money to Balance up with the ones I have in my Bank account to acquire a small car for Business (BOLT).
I was very surprised at how much I've saved so far o.
N1000 X 65 PCs = 65,000
N500 X 77 PCs= 38,500
N200 X 23 PCs = 4,600
N100 X 6 PCs = 600

Total savings = 108,700.

My dear Nairalanders, I'll really appreciate if you can suggest a Nigerian Used Toyota Car between the range of 1.5 - 2Million.

Thanks
. All this inside Kolo? Ok ooo
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Blazadenise(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2022
Why not keep saving till till you can afford a tokunbo / foreign used car... Nigeria car go stress you comot for Lagos, you might regret buying nigeria used car.. Endure and keep saving till you can afford something that will give you value for your monry
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Brume001: 4:26pm On May 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Good afternoon Brume,

Sadly I took down that thread and many others.

No wonder I didn't see it. It is sad though. I wanted to make it this weekend
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Olamywealth10: 4:26pm On May 23, 2022
hellooooooooooooooooooooooo
less than ur #1.5
i have an xtremely clean and sound , less than 6 months registered 08/07 jetta tokunbo standard here in lagos, ajao estate, call or whatsapp me via 08134372233 for pictures and more info;
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Offpoint1: 4:27pm On May 23, 2022
mariahAngel:

Which nonsense sure odds you wan give am when season don end?
World wide season?
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by mariahAngel(f): 4:29pm On May 23, 2022
Offpoint1:

World wide season?

If it ain't Europe, it's trash!
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by HeavenVGate: 4:29pm On May 23, 2022
mariahAngel:

Ki lo wa lati understand ninu oro ti o ko yen?
Bawo lo se wa sure pe op ji awon owo yen?
That was downright accusation. Won o ni accuse e unfoundedly o. cheesy
Oh my bad. Mo fe pari Oro yen wipe, ti owo yen Koda wa lati ibi ere ti o je nibi business re or ikan Miran. Mo gba wipe mo jebi. Please when you're writting in Yoruba to me again, please use é instead o. O fun mi ni apon rara fun O ti ohunlo funmi yen grin grin grin
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Offpoint1: 4:33pm On May 23, 2022
mariahAngel:

If it ain't Europe, it's trash!
grin That's where you guys loss most
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Wizywiz(m): 4:39pm On May 23, 2022
obembet:
U go do some collection for party grin
senior boy how far....I learnt ur mentor will be playing Europa next season grin
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Olam09(m): 4:39pm On May 23, 2022
lesbiconverter:
The money go buy Innoson bike

Mods na jihadists
When someone slams his heads on the ground five times daily, 365 days in a year, how can he think positively?

grin grin no kill me with laughter bro.
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by mariahAngel(f): 4:41pm On May 23, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Oh my bad. Mo fe pari Oro yen wipe, ti owo yen Koda wa lati ibi ere ti o je nibi business re or ikan Miran. Mo gba wipe mo jebi. Please when you're writting in Yoruba to me again, please use é instead o. O fun mi ni apon rara fun O ti ohunlo funmi yen grin grin grin

Mo loo tele, mo wa yo tori oro ti e ko yen. grin
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by obembet(f): 4:44pm On May 23, 2022
Wizywiz:
senior boy how far....I learnt ur mentor will be playing Europa next season grin

May your phone fall inside water

1 Like

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by mariahAngel(f): 4:46pm On May 23, 2022
obembet:

Hehehehehehehehehehehekikkikikikikikikiki grin grin
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by HeavenVGate: 4:50pm On May 23, 2022
mariahAngel:

Mo loo tele, mo wa yo tori oro ti e ko yen. grin
grin grin grin chai!
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Wizywiz(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin Amen and my urs have more data to give us scores and news on his doings in Europa grin
obembet:

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by sharpwriter(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2022
sukkot:
cheesy
Bro. I replied your email... Numba dey there... No vex wink
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by AngelicBeing: 5:09pm On May 23, 2022
pocohantas:

What is wrong with my post? Don’t you want pepper soup too? angry angry
Abeg no vex jare, l was just been sarcastic, I read your diary, it seems you be Like Margaret Thatcher the former Prime Minister of England, you be lron lady for nairaland.com, question for you, the way you write on nairaland.com is it different from who you are physically?
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Rickylambert: 5:28pm On May 23, 2022
21sailor:

Greetings I have someone who needs a corola but location is abuja.... If it's same with u (0nine0 tiri 44 five9 01 three).
The Number isn’t going through
You can reach out 08117040644
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by pocohantas(f): 5:34pm On May 23, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Abeg no vex jare, l was just been sarcastic, I read your diary, it seems you be Like Margaret Thatcher the former Prime Minister of England, you be lron lady for nairaland.com, question for you, the way you write on nairaland.com is it different from who you are physically?

I am worse in reality. smiley

I am not vexed. I done cook the pepper soup.
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by MichaelSUK: 5:37pm On May 23, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Most of you are a big thief! Only God know how bad this your stealing must have affected the business of the person in which your taking that money from.

if only you're wise enough. you'll see it in my earlier thread that i'm a club hypeman and i'm into Dog Breeding Business. but your hatred for people's success has covered your sense of reasoning. i pity you bros, you better change your ways!!!!
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by AngelicBeing: 5:42pm On May 23, 2022
pocohantas:

I am worse in reality. smiley

I am not vexed. I done cook the pepper soup.
l think you are a nice person, you are hardworking I think from all you say via your diary, l don't think you are worse in reality, Oya send my pepper soup to me jare grin
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Emperordynasty: 5:58pm On May 23, 2022
seunaj:
The best saving method is a good saving culture. I grew up seeing my dad and mum having to borrow loan each time they need to embark on a project and I told myself that I wouldn't follow suit unless it's a super mega project. I developed a very healthy saving culture and alhamdulilahi today. All thanks to my maker, I have land & housing properties including a duplex and a small corolla 03.
Bro pls could you share some ideas on cultivating a good saving culture..I'm in need of advise on how to save .I find myself spending my money unnecessary once I manage to save a little above aver66

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires / Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting / Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.