Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement (23246 Views)

Okada Ban: Lagos Stakeholders Settle For Overall Enforcement In All LGAs / Okada Ban: Lagos Crushes 2,228 Impounded Motorcycles (Video, Photos) / Okada Ban: Lagos Set To Crush Another 2,228 Motorcycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by huptin(m): 12:29pm On May 23, 2022
Good move, ban Okada, but we all know the people responsible for the bulk of the Criminal activities in Lagos, when are we banning them?
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by headbasher96(m): 12:32pm On May 23, 2022
The only punitive measure i know is legal in lagos is jungle justice and it has become a norm as u are banning okada ban jungle justice too anyone caught setting anybody on fire or is incite the mob to do same will spend not less than 24years in prison.

Because nigerians once they see blood nna it is finished
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

The state is bigger than any one man or group...In Europe they trek or use bicycle,if you can't cope leave the state, the state is choked.
Althrough am not from the state, but am listening to the news, the state government must help some people and buy cars or keke that will be better
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 23, 2022
STEWpid:

Is this all you can do with your free MTN 10mb? Boy wey still dey chop mama thank you, well done kid.

Your text shows you're due to be used as sacrifice. That's because a person like you does not have any meaningful future.

Ragtag oloshi!!!

Pls don't insult your mother's smelling pussy further.

Ode buruku.
Mad idiot, no sense.
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 23, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Althrough am not from the state, but am listening to the news, the state government must help some people and buy cars or keke that will be better
The state is bigger than any one individual. If you can't cope relocate. Nobody welcome anyone to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

The state is bigger than any one individual. If you can't cope relocate. Nobody welcome anyone to Lagos.
Las las una eyes go clear, i will see how you people will see bike and claim
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by derecho(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2022
We all know it's because of the coming election...
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Cantonese: 1:24pm On May 23, 2022
I sincerely hope that these “Chadians, Nigeriens, Cameroonians” and the real northerners (who are being covered) would not someday, very soon, turn Lagos into a battlefield. You can see how they arrive to Lagos in several trucks with bikes and arms everyday.
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2022
[quote author=Oluwabash post=113090393][/quote]

Bastard arewa cows. All but one of the 13 suspects arrested for lunching David Imoh were from northern states.
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by STEWpid(f): 1:41pm On May 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

Mad idiot, no sense.

Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by lagonovo: 2:28pm On May 23, 2022
Community consultation is not new anywhere in this situation, especially in a democracy, and it's not a request for approval. Much ado about nothing.

STEWpid:
Chai..

So Arewa community must approve first or else?

Hope they will also meet Ohaneze and others in Lagos?

See wetin Lagosians don reduce to under this hulaballoo.
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by King44(m): 2:30pm On May 23, 2022
Lock many up
Deport almost all of them

If not, Sanwo Olu is just playing. Tinubu is one of his weakness, to make the matter more serious Sanwo is also a weak man.

During Fash tenure, nobody dares shit.
If Sanwo dares Tinubu go tell am stop it, that is why Lagos is now a mess compared to when cash was there.

Ambode tried too but he couldn't keep first off the street, Sanwo no balls at all.

Let's see how long this law or whatever would last. Dem dey joke.
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by donprinyo(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2022
So they aware of the infiltration.
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by walefresh3(m): 3:43pm On May 23, 2022
The best governor in the historyol of Lagos is fashola
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by donbrowser(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2022
post=113093601:
Arwwa : Part of the communiqué read, “We resolved today unanimously that all our members must comply with the provisions of the laws of Lagos State. We are law abiding citizens and will always continue to intimate all our members to continue to be law abiding and operate only within the ambits of the law. We support all measures taken by the Lagos State Government in its efforts toward protecting lives and property of all Lagosians.”

The community, however, pointed out that crimes associated with Okada were most times committed by foreigners.

I was driving around igando on Saturday and 1 Hausa bike guy removed my bumper, I wanted to drag him but people in the community said I should leave him that I shouldn't toy with my life. These people are not foreigners
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by donbrowser(m): 4:09pm On May 23, 2022
walefresh3:
The best governor in the historyol of Lagos is fashola

No sir. Sanwo-Olu is soft compared to Fasola. That one will ruthlessly deal with them.
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Nobody: 1:01am On May 24, 2022
[quote author=STEWpid post=113098450][/quote]
When the criminals rape and use you for rituals you go know... hope you are in the East grin
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Successkay12(m): 5:50am On May 24, 2022
nkemoma:
Jisos.. I was nearly FTC.... Oluomo come chance me..

Anyways.... I see this as family business. Afonja and HawusaFoolani are brothers and sisters... This one na to threaten them small so they can churn out votes for Tinubu if he clinches the ticket for APC or SDP as the case might be...

Meanwhile, its a shame that AfghanEastern will soon be like Syria and Afghanistan.

Its saddening

Just as kanu turn east to dead zone. RUBBISH
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by nkemoma(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2022
Successkay12:

Just as kanu turn east to dead zone. RUBBISH

Afonja, read don't skim through it
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by STEWpid(f): 10:43am On May 24, 2022
Fairmedia:

When the criminals rape and use you for rituals you go know... hope you are in the East grin

Your mother's pussy smelling again!

Oh, disgusting!!

Are you sure those Aboki criminals would lash that irritating and smelling pot hollow that gave birth to you?

Covering my nose!!!
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Nobody: 10:46am On May 24, 2022
STEWpid:

Your mother's pussy smelling again!

Oh, disgusting!!

Are you sure those Aboki criminals would lash that irritating and smelling pot hollow that gave birth to you?

Covering my nose!!!
Like they raped you and your mother's during Biafra war, no wonder igbos behave like abokis, seeking self destruct. All those bastard children of rape from aboki men grin
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by STEWpid(f): 11:18am On May 25, 2022
Fairmedia:

Like they raped you and your mother's during Biafra war, no wonder igbos behave like abokis, seeking self destruct. All those bastard children of rape from aboki men grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV / Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG / Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.