Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ose Anenih, Son Of Tony Anenih, Lost PDP House Of Representatives Election. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ose Anenih, Son Of Tony Anenih, Lost PDP House Of Representatives Election. (19415 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mocks Dino Melaye After He Lost PDP Ticket (Video) / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ose Anenih, Son Of Tony Anenih, Lost PDP House Of Representatives Election. by ocelot2006(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2022
'looks like he was graceful in defeat. I like his spirit of sportsmanship.
Re: Ose Anenih, Son Of Tony Anenih, Lost PDP House Of Representatives Election. by Walkee: 5:45pm On May 23, 2022
Trumann:
Tony Anenih was a short-sighted thief who did nothing for Uromi people. It is an insult for his baboon of a son to contest for anything in Edo state.
you are definitely not from Uromi
Re: Ose Anenih, Son Of Tony Anenih, Lost PDP House Of Representatives Election. by Walkee: 5:50pm On May 23, 2022
Trumann:

Shut up your mouth before I shut it for you.
What did Anenih do in Uromi? Tell us.

You stupid Igbos will be jumping about as if you know anything about Edo politics. You better shut up and go hide under your bed, today is sit at home.
how did you think former minister of works, Mike Onolememen got appointed? All the roads in Uromi, who do think brought them up? Compare uromi to Ekpoma, irrua, ubiaja and Igueben you will know what I'm talking about. You can't expect Anenih to personally come and construct road or oversee building projects. Lots of people from Uromi got big federal positions through Anenih. Now that he's dead Edo state is now irrelevant just like the other meme Southern States
Re: Ose Anenih, Son Of Tony Anenih, Lost PDP House Of Representatives Election. by godofuck231: 12:59am On May 24, 2022
ivili:
I believe it was the name of the father (ANENIH)that worked against him.
its not that , he had no political structure, didn't mix properly with his grass root , and the people being fielded by the governor of edo state a pompous and don't know much about politics, from my calculations, the governor is still at war with the partys old members trying to force his candidates on the party and people , he's wrong
Re: Ose Anenih, Son Of Tony Anenih, Lost PDP House Of Representatives Election. by ivili(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2022
godofuck231:
its not that , he had no political structure, didn't mix properly with his grass root , and the people being fielded by the governor of edo state a pompous and don't know much about politics, from my calculations, the governor is still at war with the partys old members trying to force his candidates on the party and people , he's wrong
But if he doesn't impose his candidate,don't you think the old guards will make sure their puppet is fixed?Nigeria politics is never based on integrity or fair play but brut show of power.And if Obaseki looses his power,he will suffer for it.
Re: Ose Anenih, Son Of Tony Anenih, Lost PDP House Of Representatives Election. by godofuck231: 8:18pm On May 24, 2022
ivili:
But if he doesn't impose his candidate,don't you think the old guards will make sure their puppet is fixed?Nigeria politics is never based on integrity or fair play but brut show of power.And if Obaseki looses his power,he will suffer for it.
solid point
Re: Ose Anenih, Son Of Tony Anenih, Lost PDP House Of Representatives Election. by heartbraker(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2022
AreaFada2:

By the way, where in 9ja is your business based in?

Is there any cast iron legal agreement that covers investor's money?
yes there will be legal agreement.

H

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock / Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu / Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.