Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) (81133 Views)

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / EFCC Seized Benz, Lexus During Early-Morning Raid At A Hotel In Edo State / Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by Lebronjames23(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2022
Tingotoe:
If I were to be a yahoo boy, I won't buy into their extravagant culture rather I would keep it on the low and invest my ill gotten wealth in some productive business. I hate yahoo boys with a passion and I've reported a few of them to the EFCC in the past. The slimy bastards that they are
here u re still wishing u were one?!

2 Likes

Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by King3urna(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2022
lexy2014:

If they "collected" his girl as u say, it means they did him a big favour

But him Dey see am as favor that’s the main thing
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by Kingsean(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2022
DaInferno:
so where you rewarded? undecided

he did the right thing by reporting them. why the weird question? so you support them?
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by kay29000(m): 6:31pm On May 24, 2022
"No be Osapolo motor be this?" grin cheesy grin
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by lexy2014: 7:30pm On May 24, 2022
King3urna:

But him Dey see am as favor that’s the main thing

Did he complain initially that Yahoo boys stole his babe?
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 24, 2022
Tingotoe:
If I were to be a yahoo boy, I won't buy into their extravagant culture rather I would keep it on the low and invest my ill gotten wealth in some productive business. I hate yahoo boys with a passion and I've reported a few of them to the EFCC in the past. The slimy bastards that they are
So you're a snitch undecided las las you go die before your time mark my words cool
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by Judd007: 8:02pm On May 24, 2022
Oyibo don tire to pay, no money on ground
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by Tingotoe: 8:10pm On May 24, 2022
Remag666:

So you're a snitch undecided las las you go die before your time mark my words cool
Come and kill me you dumb lazy yahoo boy
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2022
Perfect time to buy some cool whip.. grin grin

Owuite don SAPA guys..
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2022
Tingotoe:

Go and report slawormir and the boogie guy na
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by SaintUlot: 8:36pm On May 24, 2022
Tingotoe:

Using money obtained with tears in victim's eyes to buy joy, smh

1 Like

Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by alabo1: 8:38pm On May 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
You can't spend unclean money wisely.

That is not true. Most of the world's fortunes are built on the statement "behind every fortune lies a crime".

1 Like

Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by DaInferno(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2022
Kingsean:

he did the right thing by reporting them. why the weird question? so you support them?
just a simple question
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by DaInferno(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2022
Tingotoe:
No reward just fucking you guys in the arse
ice or just weed? undecided
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by delpee(f): 8:51pm On May 24, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Them de steal the btc, not trade.
Very funny process but it works.
However, money wey u trick person collect and money wey u steal carry different repercussions.

I tell you for a fact, take it or leave it.

Interesting! Different types of stealing analysed.

The repercussion for dispossession by whatever means remains the same.
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 9:44pm On May 24, 2022
Tingotoe:
You've reported a few of them to the EFCC? You aren't a real niggar undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by King3urna(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Did he complain initially that Yahoo boys stole his babe?

Ask him
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by playapayaski: 9:56pm On May 24, 2022
madapcmod:
Benin girls and their annoying pidgin.

Again is agey oooo

Borehole is boy hole

Evening is Eveny

Pant is payint

Very annoying olosho ppl. From upper sakponba to Aduwawa to uwelu to siluko all na okpo

Their boys go just wear stockings with zebra color, sag their pencil trouser, carry rasta hair come market square or kada plaza dey push cart around picking every nonsense they see after scamming ppl. None of them think of investment

Lolsssss comrade take it easy..
Very annoying irritating accent tho

1 Like

Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by effido666: 9:59pm On May 24, 2022
Dats because u don't av cobwebs in ur brain
Tingotoe:
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by Aify147(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2022
Pot calling kettle black. Lol
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by hkidola00(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2022
dadavivo:

easier said than done. this year alone, i have cashed out N1.6million on bet9ja and my biggest cashout at once is this N406k, ask me wetin i do with all the money, I can't explain talkless of people wey scam person.

wait until the money hit your account, you no go wan eat for house again, lunch in Jeviniks, Night food in chicken republic.

i learnt my lesson big time. and na only sevilla give me all that winning. From october 3 until Febuary 27th this year sevilla was doing two No goal goal and two Goal goal. and that two one will be draw while the other one will be 12 and . My friend that called my attention to it made over N8m on this, I came in late around December and cashed out N1.6million.
I been dey look this thing wey u post since,I was showing people, everyone just dey shock kind of....bro pls show love for my side nothing is too small pls,thank you
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 24, 2022
Tingotoe:
Come and kill me you dumb lazy yahoo boy
I don't need to kill you cause you a dead man walking and you know it.
Let me tell you when they come to take your life the EFCC you've been reporting to they won't be there to save you undecided you will die alone in a horrible way

God doesn't take guys like you peacefully in your sleep. Fvcking rat
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by godofuck231: 10:58pm On May 24, 2022
Bobloco:
Why mock when you follow squander the money
that how you know a poor vulture in benin, they eat with you and when broke they feed on you ,if no money your news and gist would just well
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by YangaBabe: 11:19pm On May 24, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Ashawoo dey Yab Yahoo Boiy
you can imagine grin
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by ikezudon(m): 4:58am On May 25, 2022
na wa...

In other news, see the most popular countries in the world, in case you wan japa

https://billzonthestreets.com/most-popular-countries-world/
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by Nobody: 6:08am On May 25, 2022
DaInferno:
so where you rewarded? undecided

The satisfaction of seeing what they go through is enough reward... grin
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by lexy2014: 6:52am On May 25, 2022
King3urna:

Ask him

did u ask him before u arrived at this conclusion:

"Yahoo boys don collect your girl"
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by avrilwisedata: 7:01am On May 25, 2022
Listen to their irritating accent. Lol.

Fraud is a crime and proceeds from criminal activities will not amount to anything with time...
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by King3urna(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2022
lexy2014:

did u ask him before u arrived at this conclusion:

"Yahoo boys don collect your girl"

No but can I ask him now cos I don’t want you to be offended sir my chairman
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by lexy2014: 11:28am On May 25, 2022
King3urna:

No but can I ask him now cos I don’t want you to be offended sir my chairman

Why should it bother me if u ask him or not& why should I be offended if u ask him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Kidnappers' Leader Punishes Member Who Raped A Victim 4 Times, Deducts His Share / Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.