Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) (81241 Views)

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / EFCC Seized Benz, Lexus During Early-Morning Raid At A Hotel In Edo State / Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by King3urna(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2022
lexy2014:

Why should it bother me if u ask him or not& why should I be offended if u ask him?

Ehhhhe okay sir then why you come put your mouth na
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by lexy2014: 7:40pm On May 25, 2022
King3urna:

Ehhhhe okay sir then why you come put your mouth na
You haven't answered d question:

Why should it bother me if u ask him or not& why should I be offended if u ask him?
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by King3urna(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered d question:

Then remove your mouth na bros did I quote you at first abi you want hear word ni
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by lexy2014: 9:18pm On May 25, 2022
King3urna:

Then remove your mouth na bros did I quote you at first abi you want hear word ni

you still havent answered my question:

Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by King3urna(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2022
lexy2014:

you still havent answered my question:

Mteeew
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by Mcslize: 2:12am On May 26, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

U no wis3,
I for drop the breakdown here but ppl will tag me criminal,
If you invest 10million naira on crypto u can make 50% profit on that amount, but it takes time, risk and grace to pick shitcoins that will peak, else u loose ur money

Ppl with 0 naira worth their wallets can steal millions within a week, through phishing, the next week another hundreds of thousands of dollars .. them go tell u say na Bitcoin trade, u mumu go carry ur 20thousand naira buy Satoshi, they hope say ugo make millions like osahon,I laff u . Open ur eyes young man

You don't know anything. You are just a mere keyboard worrior. You are not smart mentally and technically. So I won't engage you.

I don't reason like you so you won't even understand what's going on. You think you are quoting a primary 6 kid. Come let me teach you things.

So to you it's everyone who invest in digital assets steal the assets.

Common sense they say is not really common.
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by PapaNnamdi: 8:29am On May 26, 2022
Mcslize:

You don't know anything. You are just a mere keyboard worrior. You are not smart mentally and technically. So I won't engage you.

I don't reason like you so you won't even understand what's going on. You think you are quoting a primary 6 kid. Come let me teach you things.

So to you it's everyone who invest in digital assets steal the assets.

Common sense they say is not really common.

Your investments will not accrue the amount these boys claim to get everyweek, I have seen this with my eyes, don't come here and claim woke, you know life?

Drop your wallet address lemme wipe it to teqch you a lesson
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by iamme1234(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Ashawoo dey Yab Yahoo Boiy

Yahoo boys and ashawo
Na same business
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by Mcslize: 5:55am On May 27, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Your investments will not accrue the amount these boys claim to get everyweek, I have seen this with my eyes, don't come here and claim woke, you know life?

Drop your wallet address lemme wipe it to teqch you a lesson

You know nothing. Why not go and wipe wallets on Binance if you think you know how to scam BTC. Go and show case your scamming skills on Binance only then I will raise my hands for you and pat you on the back.

You don't need to glorify scamming!
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by PapaNnamdi: 9:50am On May 27, 2022
Mcslize:

You know nothing. Why not go and wipe wallets on Binance if you think you know how to scam BTC. Go and show case your scamming skills on Binance only then I will raise my hands for you and pat you on the back.

You don't need to glorify scamming!

i know how these things work, but i choose not to do it, if you have a crypto wallet, put your life savings in it and post the wallet address here.

some months back Binance froze hundreds of Nigerian wallets on their platform. the news was on frontpage on nairaland.
google and find out why, not to be opening mouth and spewing what you know nothing about.
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by Dshocker(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2022
Tingotoe:
If I were to be a yahoo boy, I won't buy into their extravagant culture rather I would keep it on the low and invest my ill gotten wealth in some productive business. I hate yahoo boys with a passion and I've reported a few of them to the EFCC in the past. The slimy bastards that they are

Story.... Majority of them once said so, until they joined the gang
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by Mcslize: 10:14am On May 28, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

i know how these things work, but i choose not to do it, if you have a crypto wallet, put your life savings in it and post the wallet address here.

some months back Binance froze hundreds of Nigerian wallets on their platform. the news was on frontpage on nairaland.
google and find out why, not to be opening mouth and spewing what you know nothing about.

Who is dragging with you about stealing BTC from people's wallet?

That's the only thing most of you guys know how to do to setal from people.

I am referring to those who are genuinely investing in digital asset and locking it up for future you are here blabbing about stealing from people's wallet.

You don't know one can lock up coins in a very safe wallet other than Binance? You don't know.

Have you heard of Daedalus wallet? The only way you can steal from such wallets, is if you have access to the seed phrases the person used. Binance is vulnerable. But there are wallets you can't steal from cuz it is safe and only the owner can unlock it with his seed phrases.
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by PapaNnamdi: 2:18pm On May 29, 2022
Mcslize:

Who is dragging with you about stealing BTC from people's wallet?

That's the only thing most of you guys know how to do to setal from people.

I am referring to those who are genuinely investing in digital asset and locking it up for future you are here blabbing about stealing from people's wallet.

You don't know one can lock up coins in a very safe wallet other than Binance? You don't know.

Have you heard of Daedalus wallet? The only way you can steal from such wallets, is if you have access to the seed phrases the person used. Binance is vulnerable. But there are wallets you can't steal from cuz it is safe and only the owner can unlock it with his seed phrases.

na mumu i even de follow dey talk since,
i didnt knw,
forgive me sah
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2022
Tingotoe:
No but you're a dumb yahoo fool. Just let me get a hold of you and see
You can come to Abuja and find me. Give me a call when you arrive and i will give you a location. I will gladly put your miserable family in mourning. Your w.hore of a mother is dumb for birthing a bastard like you.
Re: Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) by Mcslize: 9:21pm On May 30, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

na mumu i even de follow dey talk since,
i didnt knw,
forgive me sah

You're a very bloody rétard fool. You're not smart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals / Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.