Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Increase In Nurse Eliza: A Menace In Society??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Increase In Nurse Eliza: A Menace In Society??? (181 Views)

Growing Menace Of Poison Among Friends At Beer Parlours / The Menace Of Quack Nurses, My Experience / How 'Nurse Eliza' Nearly Killed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase In Nurse Eliza: A Menace In Society??? by zedegit: 10:45am On May 23, 2022
I have seen many young girls adorning the white usually associated with nurses. Some are running chemist shops while others are positioned in some hospitals.

These are the type that would inject you in the skin instead of veins. I nearly lost my life to one of them. You also see them in chemists prescribing nonsense to hapless customers.

They didn't attend nursing school but were taught nursing in a building. Is it legal? Most people can't even distinguish between the real nurses and nurse Eliza making things complicated. Some private hospitals employ them and pay them peanuts to save costs.

What is the way forward? Do you think they are useful? To what extent? Remember most of them don't even know their limits.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Faint As Three Children Drown In Pool In Lagos / Man Recalls How A Shark Ripped Off His Arm At The Sea / Deal With The Devil.' Secret Biden-mcconnell Deal On Anti-abortion GOP Judge Enr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.