Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? (2144 Views)

Lagos Traffic Jams Disappear But This Isn't Good News For Nigeria - BBC / Obasanjo's Claim Of Fulanization & Islamization Is Reckless & Unpatriotic -MSSN / Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by ScamHunter: 3:06am On Jun 11, 2022
Muslim Buhari handing over to another Muslim Atiku/Tinubu
Muslim Tinubu considering Muslim running mate
PDP Muslim candidate
APC Muslim candidate
Top security chiefs Muslims
Top parastatal heads Muslims

In a country that didn't permit a Christian complete two terms o. Even though he did better than the Muslim who now plans handing over to another Muslim.

Tomorrow yeye church people will say Jihadists are killing them. But all this while, they've been in water with soap lather in their eyes.

One thing you can bet is that the Muslims can never take half the nonsense happening in this country. That's why even Tinubu is under pressure for a Muslim-Muslim ticket. Something no Christian can imagine in a 1000 years is a Christian-Christian ticket. Yet it was Christians that would pull down Christian leaders like Jonathan.

Make una dey dull

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by ajekpaks(m): 3:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Truth is the only people actually supporting the APC and PDP candidacy are the ones that have already sold their souls to the devil for stipends... they're the loudest and the are prone to deceit.

No right thinking Nigerian will tow the Tinubu line...

someone that came out korokoro to tell Nigerians that live bullets was not fired in lekki, but something that CNN had to use their advance technology to prove, tell is it not witchcraft that would make anyone support such a person?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by Mysticwebb: 3:35am On Jun 11, 2022
What Muslim Muslim ticket brought to Southern Kaduna will soon start happening all over the country. When it favours their agenda, they will brainwash you with capabilities over religion as if there is no capable christian. We never learn even from what is just before us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by ScamHunter: 3:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Mysticwebb:
What Muslim Muslim ticket brought to Southern Kaduna will soon start happening all over the country. When it favours their agenda, they will brainwash you with capabilities over religion as if there is no capable christian. We never learn even from what is just before us.

You just made an important point. Muslims are very wily and intelligent. Nigerian Christians are presently in the conditioning stage. Soon, the conditioning will become institutionalized like Kaduna where Muslims kill and cover up the atrocities in the southern part because they hold the aces. It is similar to what the Tivs have done in Benue where the Idoma have been conditioned to believe that they can never be governors over the Tivs. The same conditioning that Nigeria is trying on the Igbos that they can never be president. The underlying force is still Islam. They're aware that an Igbo is likely a Christian and so, preemptively stopping Igbo is advancing Islam while minifying and relegating Christianity. What's stupidly amusing is that there are many Christians from other tribes supporting it. It's similar to what some in the SS are doing, backing Igbo marginalization without realizing that they cannot make progress without Igbo. When the government refuse to build ports in Warri, Calabar and Port Harcourt, is it only Igbo that suffer it? That's exactly what will happen to Christians and Christianity in Nigeria due to the irresponsibility of most Christians.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by RepoMan007: 3:53am On Jun 11, 2022
ScamHunter:
PDP Muslim candidate
APC Muslim candidate

In a country that didn't permit a Christian complete two terms o. Even though he did better than the Muslim who now plans handing over to another Muslim.

Tomorrow yeye church people will say Jihadists are killing them. But all this while, they've been in water with soap lather in their eyes.

One thing you can bet is that the Muslims can never take half the nonsense happening in this country. That's why even Tinubu is under pressure for a Muslim-Muslim ticket. Something no Christian can imagine in a 1000 years is a Christian-Christian ticket. Yet it was Christians that would pull down Christian leaders like Jonathan.

Make una dey dull
politics isn't by ranting. Tinubu for example did a lot of dirty and neat groundwork to emerge. In political circle or cliques, they don't operate by timetable.
A Christian can form their own APC equivalent too.

4 Likes

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by KingKO22: 3:58am On Jun 11, 2022
So you people were so daft and pathetic that you don't knw the religious status of Atiku before you start Atikulated since 2019 and before PDP primary ?

You now start ranting about religion bcs of Tinubu

Your wailing never start.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by ScamHunter: 4:00am On Jun 11, 2022
ajekpaks:
Truth is the only people actually supporting the APC and PDP candidacy are the ones that have already sold their souls to the devil for stipends... they're the loudest and the are prone to deceit.

No right thinking Nigerian will tow the Tinubu line...

someone that came out korokoro to tell Nigerians that live bullets was not fired in lekki, but something that CNN had to use their advance technology to prove, tell is it not witchcraft that would make anyone support such a person?

If you read the Bible, you'd understand the spiritual implication of certain things. Many Christians are carnal so it is lost on them. Power comes from God, but a man, if willing to make enough sacrifices can get power from the devil. Hope you understand?
Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by ajekpaks(m): 4:06am On Jun 11, 2022
ScamHunter:

If you read the Bible, you'd understand the spiritual implication of certain things. Many Christians are carnal so it is lost on them. Power comes from God, but a man, if willing to make enough sacrifices can get power from the devil. Hope you understand?

I stopped reading after Bible. I'm sorry... I refuse your brand of brainwashing
Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by ScamHunter: 4:07am On Jun 11, 2022
KingKO22:
So you people were so daft and pathetic that you don't knw the religious status of Atiku before you start Atikulated since 2019 and before PDP primary ?

Let's wail in peace, since you people have started shooting us in our churches even in the south. Hope you heard that your Jihadi boys murdered over 50 Christians in the SW. So killing Christians up in the North is no longer enough. If we keep quiet for another Muslim to enter, you people may start going house to house for your terrorism. So wailing is important at this time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by ScamHunter: 4:08am On Jun 11, 2022
ajekpaks:

I stopped reading after Bible. I'm sorry... I refuse your brand of brainwashing

No worries. Just vote another terrorist.
Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by UrPapa: 4:16am On Jun 11, 2022
KingKO22:

He just converted last month
Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by rajiedreez: 5:01am On Jun 11, 2022
ScamHunter:
PDP Muslim candidate
APC Muslim candidate

Make una dey dull
I guess Obasanjo was a Muslim then

2 Likes

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by Afamed: 5:01am On Jun 11, 2022
ScamHunter:
PDP Muslim candidate
APC Muslim candidate

Make una dey dull
But your brothers from the east who are Christians voted massively for Atilku during the PDP primary.
Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by Afamed: 5:03am On Jun 11, 2022
ScamHunter:

No worries. Just vote another terrorist.

You should be worried about ESN killing in the SE par second billing

2 Likes

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by ednut1(m): 5:05am On Jun 11, 2022
What did Christians in middle belt and south kaduna gain from a pastor as VP Very stupid set of Nigerians deceiving themselves with islamization agenda. Una mumu no too much ni

3 Likes

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by JAMO84: 5:07am On Jun 11, 2022
Islamaphobia will not kill you

Tinubu has not even picked his running mate yet, CAN and their followers are already complaining

1 Like

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by ScamHunter: 5:08am On Jun 11, 2022
Afamed:

You should be worried about ESN killing in the SE par second billing

Your killings in the East is worrisome. Since you people have been killing Christians in the North we have been concerned but this recent movement southwards is the reason we are waking up to the need for a Christian president to help stop the killings. Human life should be precious.

1 Like

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by slickbak(m): 5:08am On Jun 11, 2022
grin
Christians were stepping down for Jagaban and Atiku… smh
Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by ScamHunter: 5:11am On Jun 11, 2022
ednut1:
What did Christians in middle belt and south kaduna gain from a pastor as VP Very stupid set of Nigerians deceiving themselves with islamization agenda. Una mumu no too much ni

Remind me what you people call what you just did? Taqqyya abi? Lie to the unbelievers to deceive them. Later you can kill them wherever you find them.

That's why a Christian president should be voted to balance the islamization.
Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by talk2hb1(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Religion Card Again!!!!
Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by ednut1(m): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2022
ScamHunter:

Remind me what you people call what you just did? Taqqyya abi? Lie to the unbelievers to deceive them. Later you can kill them wherever you find them.

That's why a Christian president should be voted to balance the islamization.
am not even a Muslim. All these Muslim Muslim or Christian Muslim talks is redundant. Muslim and Christians are collecting hardship and suffering from the current govt
Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by bastardmod: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2022
Any Christian who votes a Muslim in this era is cursed. His children will be orphans

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by joyandfaith: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2022
ScamHunter:
PDP Muslim candidate
APC Muslim candidate

Make una dey dull

It was you Christians that abused Gej out of office hoping that a pastor will become president. Useful idiots. Your eyes have clear now. Muslim ruled this country for 20 years before Obasanjo took over.
Buhari took over in 2015 and i can tell you that muslim would rule for the next 12 years even more.
After 20 years of continuous muslim rule, Christians would start agitating. A Christian is likely to emerge president in year 2035 or 2039. Bitter truth.
Islam is not a religion but a political organization established by Muhammad the prophet to rule the world. Average Muslim is power drunk. If Gej was a muslim, he wouldn't loose election in 2015. Rigging. Blood. Violence.
Poor political Christianity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by Reality3080: 8:18am On Jun 11, 2022
bastardmod:
Any Christian who votes a Muslim in this era is cursed. His children will be orphans
it is your children that will b orphans n your family will die miserable

Your family will b left in ruins n destroyed,completely wiped out of d surface of the earth n u shall have no one to continue your lineage in Jesus name…..amen

How can u b so stupid because u want to coarse people to vote for peter obi?
I am a Christian but for this your statement I will prefer to vote a traditionalist

U these peter obi fans are beyond dumb,like u are all mad

3 Likes

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by BabydiHot(f): 8:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Reality3080:

Your family will b left in ruins n destroyed,completely wiped out of d surface of the earth n u shall have no one to continue your lineage in Jesus name…..amen

I am a Christian but for this your statement I will prefer to vote a traditionalist

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

3 Likes

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by bastardmod: 8:21am On Jun 11, 2022
Reality3080:

If you want a Muslim to rule after 8 years Muslim rule, my curse must catch you.

Several Christians are running choose one and support

1 Like

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by Reality3080: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
it’s like u aren’t sick again right?
U will need to go back to that your sick bed again n b dere till after election

We’re u blind when that guy said peoples children will b orphans if they vote a Muslim?

Like seriously I am seeing more reasons y peter obi will b a calamity

I am a Christian but since u people want to start using d ipob ideology of cursing n blackmail guy I will vote a traditionalist over that your obi n I know the north is seeing this too

Lets see how far u will go

3 Likes

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by Afamed: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2022
ScamHunter:

Your killings in the East is worrisome. Since you people have been killing Christians in the North we have been concerned but this recent movement southwards is the reason we are waking up to the need for a Christian president to help stop the killings. Human life should be precious.

The world has left a bigot like you behind. Your Christian Govs didn't stop the self inflicted killings in the East. Truly the world has left you behind

1 Like

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by Reality3080: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2022
bastardmod:

If you want a Muslim to rule after 8 years Muslim rule, my curse must catch you.

Several Christians are running choose one and support
must u b d one to chose for me?
What about freedom of choice n association?
The religion card that u igbos want to play will backfire for u big time cos with this way u are cursing your fellow Christian nobody will near u

I will vote a Muslim n let me see if heaven will fall

This was d same way u played politics of hate that made people feel sympathy for buhari,the same way your hate for tinubu made many of us check him n realize your leaders are worse than him

Lets see how Peter obi will win a liberal society like south west with this your approach
So u will tell a Christian not to vote his Muslim siblings but an Igbo just imagine an Igbo for that matter

Just know obi will only get Igbo vote n let’s see how that will take him to aso rock

Instead of marketing him right U are cursing people,same strategy that ruined ipob
Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by BabydiHot(f): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2022
Reality3080:
it’s like u aren’t sick again right?
U will need to go back to that your sick bed again n b dere till after election

We’re u blind when that guy said peoples children will b orphans if they vote a Muslim?

Like seriously I am seeing more reasons y peter obi will b a calamity

I am a Christian but since u people want to start using d ipob ideology of cursing n blackmail guy I will vote a traditionalist over that your obi n I know the north is seeing this too

Lets see how far u will go
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by Reality3080: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Afamed:

The world has left a bigot like you behind. Your Christian Govs didn't stop the self inflicted killings in the East. Truly the world has left you behind
imagine that bastardmod saying any Christian that vote a Muslim his children will become orphans n his fellow igbos don’t see anything bad about it

These are d same people that want us to vote their candidate,your candidate never win u are cursing people n threatening them what if he wins

I am a Christian but I will never vote that Peter obi

Mooh247
Igbo
Helinues
Re: If This Isn't Islamization, What Is? by Reality3080: 8:36am On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
if this is d reasoning of peter obi fans I will prefer to vote shekau than that unrepentant liar with uncouth supporters

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Never Said Ebonyi People Should Not Vote For Peter Obi" - Dave Umahi / Family: Why Military Items Were Found In Mamu’s House / Jackson Ude Shares Tinubu's Wedding Invitation Set To Hold On 18th February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.