Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,268 members, 7,867,708 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Computer Teacher Required Immediately! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Computer Teacher Required Immediately! (1053 Views)

Ict/computer Teacher Required / Experienced Pre School Teacher Required In Ibadan / Mathematics Teacher Required In A Private Secondary School Ikotun Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Teacher Required Immediately! by recruiter1: 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2007
Hi landers,

It's me again smiley
This time i need a Computer teacher as soon as possible.

The selected individual will be responsible for teaching basic computer knowledge and usage (to pupils aged between 6 and 13years old) in a primary school in the Agege/Ogba area.

Curriculum will consist of basic computer appreciation, Microsoft packages and other simple computer packages.

The required candidate must be between 22 and 32 years old. Be ready to work with a team of teachers. Capable of drawing up interesting and effective methods of delivery. Develop means of evaluating student progress and make reports on such progress. Successful candidate must be able to deal with children in a firm yet gentle and friendly manner.

Excellent working knowledge of the MIcrosoft Office suite and also Graphic packages such as Corel Draw and Photoshop is required
Minimum educational qualification required is an OND
Prior experience in Computer Teaching/Instruction would be a clear advantage

Interested applicants should send their applications to resume@lgrinternational.com with the subject titled in the following format:
"Computer Teacher- Applicant's name".
For example, if your name is Chike Obi, the title should take the form "Computer Teacher- Chike Obi"

Best wishes

RECRUITERONE
Re: Computer Teacher Required Immediately! by recruiter1: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2007
Hey guys,

I have only received one or two applications for this position, is it that there is no one capable of being a computer teacher among us, or you think the job requires someone with in-depth computer knowledge.
Still waiting for more responses.

Best wishes wink

RECRUITERONE
Re: Computer Teacher Required Immediately! by lawuyi(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2007
Can people that have just finished NYSC but have very good knowledge of Office and other packages apply?
Re: Computer Teacher Required Immediately! by okevic: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2007
hi, advertiser, could you pls state briefly how the salary will be? am computer teacher in one of the best computer college in surulere and have had morethan 8 yrs computer teaching experience.

do you think that primary school will pay someone like me compare to where i am presently?

so , i need your advice

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Interview Of 7th August, 2007 / Rosk Consults Management Trainees Jobs / I Need Info On Firstbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.