Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

How Do I Unblock A Website URL On Facebook What Is The Fast Way To Unblock Url - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Unblock A Website URL On Facebook What Is The Fast Way To Unblock Url (322 Views)

The Fast Depreciating Power Of Our Naira, Which Way Nigeria? - Prof Ezeilo / How Can I Unblock My Bank Account / Drop Your Website URL For A Free Website Review & SEO Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Unblock A Website URL On Facebook What Is The Fast Way To Unblock Url by Netblogtechvcc: 11:14am On May 23, 2022
This method I showed below helped me to unblock my website url under 6 hours solved

If your website url was blocked on Facebook then you are passing bad times because you can not share your url on Facebook, but follow the steps below to unblock your url fast

Go to this link https://facebook.com/business/help and scroll down

Click on get started option, scroll down

Click on contact advertising support,

Click on any Facebook page and scroll down and click on other page issues, then on the next page you fill in the form,

tell Facebook to help you to unblock your url on Facebook then provide your website url, on next form fill in your phone number and click on start chat,

Then you will be redirected to facebook messanger to chat with Facebook live support, just after chatting with them within 24 to 48 hours your url will be unblocked if it is not against Facebook community standard

I further explained indept on how to unblock url fast in this video here latest method:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI3VlPsplY8

(1) (Reply)

Hoover 5kg Washing Machine For Sale / Lets Do Storage Business As A Team / This Is One Of The Few Legit Sites To Make Money Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.