Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy (52278 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by emmyluizzz: 10:10am On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER 4 A FOOL
I DID NT INSULT UR PARENTS
DNT INSULT MINE!!!!
i wnt insult ur father.he did nothing wrong.my dad is a fair guy so doesnt have black lip 4 ur info.am dark cuz am a copy of my mum.u no my lips arent dark thats y u chose my dad.unfortunately dad doesnt have dark lip.anyway learn to mind ur business cuz who i mentioned did nt have any probs with my quote.see yah.byeee
you and your generations are f**LS

idiots

continue insulting me....I got all the time

olosho
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by lizychimamanda(f): 10:43am On May 24, 2022
Kisico:
wow, and I was thinking my being almost 5'9 is like being the tallest as a woman.
smile
Tank God for height oi
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by MisterKennedy(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2022
Preshieben:
Thank you Kennedy
You're welcome baby

Have you seen my natural picture yet?
Nope baby. It's just the one on your do that I've seen. If you can send me your natural pics I'll be happy. Here's my whatsapp number 0*8*1*0*0*5*5*3*5*4*7
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by MisterKennedy(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
i sight u cheesy
How are you doing?
Good morning baby. I'm doing great baby.

I was reading a post and I noticed your comments. I really love the way you chat. It's so angelic. You're obviously a very nice woman. You know how to contain yourself when angered and still keep a sweet reply. You chat so beautifully.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by MisterKennedy(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2022
lizychimamanda:
sure
Wow!!! You really are a very tall woman. I'll be almost looking up to you when we stand close together. I'm about 6'0"

Can you date a man like me who's a few inches shorter than you?
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by galadima77(m): 11:46am On May 24, 2022
Medianna:

Sister sounding like a baby.
For how long will you keep kissing a man in this life?
Na forever kiss?

This is supposedly a harmless observation, but the savagery is legendary. Got me laughing
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Sweetvie: 11:59am On May 24, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Good morning baby. I'm doing great baby.

I was reading a post and I noticed your comments. I really love the way you chat. It's so angelic. You're obviously a very nice woman. You know how to contain yourself when angered and still keep a sweet reply. You chat so beautifully.
Lol... Good morning
Thank u
I don't think I can be bothered by any comment here... They only judge base on wat u post not who I am grin

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Beautygoddesss: 12:38pm On May 24, 2022
No there's nth wrong with that.am actually a tall lady.5ft8 to be precise
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Albertone(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol
You're funny grin
M going to be on tiptoe grin

So why can't a shorter guy be on tip toe too? grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Wizmj4real(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol
I no wan marry now abeg grin grin grin

U dey fear commitment ?
U haven't experienced true love?
Abi
U want scatter the kitten first
Which one?
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Jsucre(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2022
kenearth50:

Abeg link me up with one grin
cos na short petite & busty girls dey always flock round me
your location
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Jsucre(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2022
Bornagainolosho:

Maybe your money tall cool cool
make I use tape measure am.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Cutehector(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
My bf grin grin grin
breakfast loading
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by lizychimamanda(f): 3:46pm On May 24, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Wow!!! You really are a very tall woman. I'll be almost looking up to you when we stand close together. I'm about 6'0"

Can you date a man like me who's a few inches shorter than you?
y not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by gevans(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2022
Preshieben:
nop

It isn't

What about a short wealthy guy?
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Sweetvie: 9:03pm On May 24, 2022
Cutehector:
breakfast loading
Lol... It can't reach my side cheesy
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Sweetvie: 9:10pm On May 24, 2022
Albertone:

So why can't a shorter guy be on tip toe too? grin
Lol... Well, he can
But I don't think any guy will want to be on tiptoe... That's quite a show grin grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Sweetvie: 9:13pm On May 24, 2022
Wizmj4real:

U dey fear commitment ?
U haven't experienced true love?
Abi
U want scatter the kitten first
Which one?
Lol... Commitment
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Coinwarrior: 9:46pm On May 24, 2022
Youngjohnosas:
Bro the stuff is very annoying, same thing happened to my cousin, the girl is tall and beautiful, my cousin truly loved her and was overly protective of her but was always insulted in return.

Every passing Day, it was always like “do you know the number of cute and rich guys that are asking me out”, “if I leave you today I would get married in the next six months “ .

It’s over 6 years now and babe is still searching for a serious guy while my cousin is married.when she experienced the coldness outside she did crazy things to reconcile with my cousin, very weird things and her pride took an all time low. Baby became an automatic born again but it was too late.

Really not trying to shame her but her exaggeration and pride then was way too much and could put someone into depression.
Her eyes don clear now...lols
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Wizmj4real(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetvie:

Lol... Commitment

Am I lying?
Answer na
You want to chop from Steve and sunday abi
I dey look you in HD
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Sweetvie: 10:47pm On May 24, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Am I lying?
Answer na
You want to chop from Steve and sunday abi
I dey look you in HD
grin grin grin you're funny
No nau
I no just ready for commitment now
I mean that shit scare me smiley
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Wizmj4real(m): 11:10pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetvie:

grin grin grin you're funny
No nau
I no just ready for commitment now
I mean that shit scare me smiley

Afraid to love after heartbreaks or what you see on social media about love?

My dear I had my loyalty and love questioned when a babe I could take bullet for openly cheated and dumped me without remorse and never said her reasons but that ain't gonna deter me from loving again. My mistakes was my loyalty not to date any apart from her but I didn't regret it because with that situation I tested my commitment to a single soul and it checked out.

To love is a decision
To be committed is a decision
To be loyal is a decision

But to cheat, sleep around is a choice

Just try and have one thing in mind
There are no angels on earth, bear in mind that the mortal man ain't perfect but can work and pattern his life towards perfect which is a personal DECISION.

IT TAKES A MAN OR WOMAN THAT TRULY LOVES AND FEAR GOD to love, forgive,tolerate, learn a out his/her partner and be committed

No dey fear to commit
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Albertone(m): 12:18am On May 25, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Well, he can
But I don't think any guy will want to be on tiptoe... That's quite a show grin grin

Swears.I can't imagine myself on tiptoe just to kiss.
You'll have to bend.
Height difference is really no biggie tho.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Sweetvie: 12:23am On May 25, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Afraid to love after heartbreaks or what you see on social media about love?

My dear I had my loyalty and love questioned when a babe I could take bullet for openly cheated and dumped me without remorse and never said her reasons but that ain't gonna deter me from loving again. My mistakes was my loyalty not to date any apart from her but I didn't regret it because with that situation I tested my commitment to a single soul and it checked out.

To love is a decision
To be committed is a decision
To be loyal is a decision

But to cheat, sleep around is a choice

Just try and have one thing in mind
There are no angels on earth, bear in mind that the mortal man ain't perfect but can work and pattern his life towards perfect which is a personal DECISION.

IT TAKES A MAN OR WOMAN THAT TRULY LOVES AND FEAR GOD to love, forgive,tolerate, learn a out his/her partner and be committed

No dey fear to commit
Wow
You earn my respect bro
You're right... But
It a decision that is hard to make sometimes at least for me especially when you're seeing things that happened around you,wat you read on net and so on even to date sef u av to check well...
Maybe m wishful but I want something perfect
But like you said,no one is an angel and no one is perfect. Thanks, wat u said really change my view smiley
Lol... I thought it only redpillers that full NL
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Sweetvie: 12:29am On May 25, 2022
Albertone:

Swears.I can't imagine myself on tiptoe just to kiss.
You'll have to bend.
Height difference is really no biggie tho.
grin grin grin
Now u know what m saying... If a guy is to be on tiptoe man, I can't imagine it lol
Yeah, height doesn't matter m just letting my imagination run wild grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Wizmj4real(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2022
Sweetvie:
Wow
You earn my respect bro
You're right... But
It a decision that is hard to make sometimes at least for me especially when you're seeing things that happened around you,wat you read on net and so on even to date sef u av to check well...
But like you said,no one is an angel and no one is perfect. Thanks, wat u said really change my view smiley

You're welcome.
When you see that guy who turns your weaknesses to strength, who corrects you and tells you the truth even when it hurts, that guy who can make you a better woman, that man who considers God stance on his decision, that man that's not perfect but is ready to learn and doesn't judge but correct you, a man that can drop his manly pride and not furious and temparental about your mistakes and doesn't lay his hand on you out of anger, don't take him for a weakling, keep him.
And you've gotta have those eyes as a woman of virtue to see through the bulshit in him to the good in him

For you to love from the heart and indeed you must love God and be ready for disappointment from humans.
With these few points, I rest my case

Have a great day
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Wizmj4real(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2022
Sweetvie:
Wow
You earn my respect bro
You're right... But

I forgot to tell one bitter truth
You cannot get anything perfect
But something close to perfect and you must work for it. No woman or man is perfect
But a man and woman can COMPLIMENT each other to become someone close to perfect.

Make nobody fool u
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Sweetvie: 9:53am On May 25, 2022
Wizmj4real:

I forgot to tell one bitter truth
You cannot get anything perfect
But something close to perfect and you must work for it. No woman or man is perfect
But a man and woman can COMPLIMENT each other to become someone close to perfect.

Make nobody fool u
Smile... Thanks grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Sweetvie: 9:55am On May 25, 2022
Wizmj4real:

You're welcome.
When you see that guy who turns your weaknesses to strength, who corrects you and tells you the truth even when it hurts, that guy who can make you a better woman, that man who considers God stance on his decision, that man that's not perfect but is ready to learn and doesn't judge but correct you, a man that can drop his manly pride and not furious and temparental about your mistakes and doesn't lay his hand on you out of anger, don't take him for a weakling, keep him.
And you've gotta have those eyes as a woman of virtue to see through the bulshit in him to the good in him

For you to love from the heart and indeed you must love God and be ready for disappointment from humans.
With these few points, I rest my case

Have a great day
Thanks
You too
Have a lovely day smiley
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by ssoofftt(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2022
[code][/code]Interesting
Legit ways to make money check my signature
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by kenearth50(m): 11:44am On May 25, 2022
Jsucre:
your location
Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by MisterKennedy(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2022
lizychimamanda:
y not?
It's cause every lady I've asked said they don't want a man they're taller than.

How's your week going dear.

Here's my WhatsApp number. Please flash me or WhatsApp me 0*8*1*0*0*5*5*3*5*4*7

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Describe This Epic Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.