Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Recommend A TV Series For Me Please - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Recommend A TV Series For Me Please (797 Views)

Best Site To Download English Tv Series For Free? / Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show / Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A TV Series For Me Please by EasyPeazy: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Honestly, after 24 season 1-8, no TV series have really caught my attention again. Maybe Prison break and also Modern Family

So Forumites, recommend a good series for me be it old or new. I need a series you can't wait to watch the next episode.

I dislike Game of thrones and I don't like series like that. Even Suits. Lost interest along the line. If you watched 24 and Modern family, you will get what am saying. Quite interesting and intriguing that you want to know what happened next.

I need a series with real acting, real directing and good production.

Take for instance, my type of movies are

Aquaman
DR Strange
Avengers 1-4
Spiderman
Olympus has fallen
Dredd
Angel has fallen
White house down
Ant man

If you check out all these movies, you will come to agree with me that they are top class and you will never stop till you finish them.
Re: Recommend A TV Series For Me Please by davis51(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Go 4 Vikings
Re: Recommend A TV Series For Me Please by EasyPeazy: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
davis51:
Go 4 Vikings

Thanks sir. But I don't think am a fan of it. Reason 24 and prison break na smiley smiley smiley
Re: Recommend A TV Series For Me Please by Ladylite: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
EasyPeazy:
Honestly, after 24 season 1-8, no TV series have really caught my attention again. Maybe Prison break and also Modern Family

So Forumites, recommend a good series for me be it old or new. I need a series you can't wait to watch the next episode.

I dislike Game of thrones and I don't like series like that. Even Suits. Lost interest along the line. If you watched 24 and Modern family, you will get what am saying. Quite interesting and intriguing that you want to know what happened next.

Aquaman
DR Strange
Avengers 1-4
Spiderman
Olympus has fallen
Dredd
Angel has fallen
White house down
Ant man

If you check out all these movies, you will come to agree with me that they are top class and you will never stop till you finish them.

How I met your mother
Witcher
Messiah
Touch
How to get away with murder

Etc
Re: Recommend A TV Series For Me Please by EasyPeazy: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ladylite:

How I met your mother... Not Funny
Witcher ... Dumb
Messiah.... Dumb
Touch.... Have not watched it
How to get away with murder... Crap

Etc

Thanks dear but... I dont know if you watched prison break or 24? Have you watched How The Universe Works Series?

grin grin grin
Re: Recommend A TV Series For Me Please by Romanoff(f): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Watch "The Boys" and thank me later.
Re: Recommend A TV Series For Me Please by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nigeria
Re: Recommend A TV Series For Me Please by Helicobacter: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
EasyPeazy:

Aquaman
DR Strange
Avengers 1-4
Spiderman
Olympus has fallen
Dredd
Angel has fallen
White house down
Ant man

Watch "power"
Re: Recommend A TV Series For Me Please by Ladylite: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
EasyPeazy:

Thanks dear but... I dont know if you watched prison break or 24? Have you watched How The Universe Works Series?

grin grin grin

I was just trying to help... But I regret commenting. It's well.

If you have watched prison break and 24 then coming here to ask questions is Hypocrisy
Re: Recommend A TV Series For Me Please by EasyPeazy: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ladylite:

I was just trying to help... But I regret commenting. It's well.

If you have watched prison break and 24 then coming here to ask questions is Hypocrisy

My dear please don't say u regret ok? Its actually the series I was criticising and not you.

Apologies if you felt bad my dear kiss kiss kiss
Re: Recommend A TV Series For Me Please by EasyPeazy: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
More opinions needed please
Re: Recommend A TV Series For Me Please by DSHADOWWALKER: 3:18am On Jan 17, 2020
EasyPeazy:

Aquaman
DR Strange
Avengers 1-4
Spiderman
Olympus has fallen
Dredd
Angel has fallen
White house down
Ant man

Seems we have similar taste,prison break is d best series ever,followed by 24,den maybe game of thrones,you should watch OZ.
Power and money heist tried also
Re: Recommend A TV Series For Me Please by davis51(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2020
U can still try animal kingdom
Re: Recommend A TV Series For Me Please by EasyPeazy: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
davis51:
U can still try animal kingdom

Never heard of this bro. Will check it out. Hope its as suspenseful and intriguing as 24?
Re: Recommend A TV Series For Me Please by Neduzze5(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2020
EasyPeazy:

Aquaman
DR Strange
Avengers 1-4
Spiderman
Olympus has fallen
Dredd
Angel has fallen
White house down
Ant man

- Money Heist (La Casa de Papel)
- Jack Ryan
- Treadstone
Re: Recommend A TV Series For Me Please by akmath: 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
THE NIGHT MANAGER

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of DSTV. How Can I View Netflix On Ordinary TV? / Transformers / Nairalander Have U Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.