Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) (52843 Views)

If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by pricklewane: 10:07am On May 24, 2022
Just look at this fool. Ibori was prosecuted by Jonathan ..lol and you can make this statement without shame. Ibori that lived like a king even till now. Dem born Jonathan well make he persecute Ibori ? Same Jonathan that said how much did Nwobodo steal for him to be jailed ?

The Pandora account the kleptomaniac Peter Obi opened whey did he not open it in the UK n see if he will rot in jail or not.

Just imagine this fool so because the Pandora Criminal went on a jamboree to dowing street to meet no one of any repute that absolve him of his looting in Anambra ?! Can you now see that your foolish Igbo father is indeed a lunatic ? Even Atiku with pending fraud case went to the USA. This fool wan de lecture about the Pandora Criminal that I know too well. He

Kalashnikov49:
My GOD!!...Is this meant to be a response? Are you Tinubu supporters this dull?

Ibori was prosecuted in Nigeria by Jonathan. He escaped to Dubai and was extradited to UK and was jailed by the UK government for corruption. UNDERSTAND THIS ZOMBIE, HE WAS JAILED BY THE UK GOVERNMENT FOR KWARUPTION.

Now Peter Obi has travelled to the UK and he is guest to No 10 Downing Street...but you miscreants called him kwarupt!

You see how dull you miscreants are??..I pray he isnt given the Presidency...So that he can be the Biafra President.

I hate discussing with Mc Oluomo miscreants like you. You guys disgust me...Just see your thinking...Spits!!

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Guyman02: 10:07am On May 24, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Peter Obi, this yar publicity stunt don too much. Chei, after them refuse you the PDP ticket, abeg start reality show. You fit name am Pandora unboxed.
You Tinubu Urchins are on every thread waiting for the mention of Obi grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by FixNigeria2023: 10:08am On May 24, 2022
This is a choice before Nigerians...but tribalism won't let us see the truth before us..our problem is not politicians but ourselves..YES,If we don't get it right after what we've faced in this present government then it's OVER for us

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 10:09am On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
This Pandora Criminal sha continue to fool foolish igbos. I am glad he understands other Nigerians ain't fooled with his gimmick.

He should sha be magnanimous enough to settle the cab guy from the hard currency he stashed in his daughter's Pandora account.

I am not sure the fool can pay out of the two hundred million Naira cash he was caught with in Lagos. Isn't it funny a gov can be caught red-handed with N250 million cash n he lied that he paid a contractor cash n same contractor chose to carry the cash in the gov convey to Lagos. That is what the promoter of this criminal want Nigerians to over. Note that this bastard carry similar or more amount each time he visit Lagos n he dies that 3 to 4 time monthly as gov of Anambra. This is insider report o not fabricated.

Pandora that was written by Premium Times which is an APC Affiliate.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by pricklewane: 10:11am On May 24, 2022
You criminal lord n saviour explained how he also collected kickback doe good 8 years. Can you now see that the Pandora Criminal bastard is the biggest thief in Nigeria history

charlypoker:

The one wey Tinubu do steal no pass N250m?
What of Ganduthief? what of the thousand of dollars he collect for contract kick backs?

May propaganda kill you, Ozuo!

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by David160(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
There is nothing special about peter obi.

He couldn't even transform his state into something meaningful.

Buhari go serve that your master breakfast very soon.

Idiot
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Kalashnikov49: 10:15am On May 24, 2022
chai!!!!.....You Dull zombie. Nowonder Tinubu has made you miscreants very dumbb.

IBORI WAS PROSECUTED BY JONATHAN GOVERNMENT AND HE FLED TO DUBAI AND WAS EXTRADITED TO UK!!.....MUGU!!

Peter OBI is there on his own...and as you claim he is kwarupt tell UK to arrest him na!!

To be a Tinubu zombie, you must be foolish...that is a fact.

pricklewane:
Just look at this fool. Ibori was prosecuted by Jonathan ..lol and you can make this statement without shame. Ibori that lived like a king even till now. Dem born Jonathan well make he persecute Ibori ? Same Jonathan that said how much did Nwobodo steal for him to be jailed ?

The Pandora account the kleptomaniac Peter Obi opened whey did he not open it in the UK n see if he will rot in jail or not.

Just imagine this fool so because the Pandora Criminal went on a jamboree to dowing street to meet no one of any repute that absolve him of his looting in Anambra ?! Can you now see that your foolish Igbo father is indeed a lunatic ? Even Atiku with pending fraud case went to the USA. This fool wan de lecture about the Pandora Criminal that I know too well. He

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 10:16am On May 24, 2022
I thought PO don't travel outside of Southeast, what's he doing In London? to see his doctor or psychologist?

werey people

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by noskcid(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2022
Rubbish
Show us if Peter obi shit
As if he doesn’t have hidden agenda
NEVER TRUST A POLITICIAN
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by DrAkpa(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2022
[s]pricklewane:
This Pandora Criminal sha continue to fool foolish igbos. I am glad he understands other Nigerians ain't fooled with his gimmick.

He should sha be magnanimous enough to settle the cab guy from the hard currency he stashed in his daughter's Pandora account.

I am not sure the fool can pay out of the two hundred million Naira cash he was caught with in Lagos. Isn't it funny a gov can be caught red-handed with N250 million cash n he lied that he paid a contractor cash n same contractor chose to carry the cash in the gov convey to Lagos. That is what the promoter of this criminal want Nigerians to over. Note that this bastard carry similar or more amount each time he visit Lagos n he dies that 3 to 4 time monthly as gov of Anambra. This is insider report o not fabricated.[/s]

Tinubu supporter, why not report him to efcc instead of ranting away your time on social media? For 8years, your chief zombie in Aso rock couldn't jail him na you dey carry him matter put for your head..... Don't go and get something useful to do with your life.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Kalashnikov49: 10:20am On May 24, 2022
Waiting for your useless benefactor to come to SE/SS for campaign... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Heavensent01:
I thought PO don't travel outside of Southeast, what's he doing In London? to see his doctor or psychologist?

werey people
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by pricklewane: 10:21am On May 24, 2022
Just look at the multitude of lunatic supporting a criminal that was caught red-handed looting over N250 million in cash weekly from Anambra just out of bigotry. A thief without a signature project for 8 solid years.

It is now I believe Nigeria is truly doomed. This aside his Pandora endemic looting with his daughter foreign account O n conservation of state asset into his own like the brewery etc

Ekugbeh:
how much were you paid by Wike?
anonimi:

Is the report on ThiefNuibu's Pandora loot that deprived Lagosians of free education since 1999 fabricated?

PraiseGodNoTime:
And thought you had made sense? You are just pained with Envy and jealousy! The good for nothing tribalistic Nairaland police woman won't see this your comment to report it... Nonsense...
MansoryMX:

Who else do you want us to vote for? I will love to hear your opinion
okhaiii:
Atleats him never thief reach them tinubu and the likes make una free the man abeg. People qey Don thief pass am una no carry their matter for head and fight them like this o, which means something is fishing.
resourcedude:

all these fake bloggers spreading lies everywhere they hear Mr Peter Obi. una dont know where EFCC offices de or una don forget say you can earn millions if you have PURE evidence of what you are writing, a.k.a WHISTLE BLOWER!
Okarakwu:
Is it not obvious to you that you are loosing it ,please take it easy before you go completely mad cos of Peter Obi .
illuminutty:

If only most Nigerian politicians were as lenient as this in stealing then we wont say they're corrupt.

Even in your assumed "corruption'' case against Obi, he was still prudent in it.
foolbuster:

So who is your preferred candidate?
[quote post=113122667]Then who should we vote please?

Stupid ass[/quote]
Upjis:

Tell your father that you think is better to come and run for president,let's see how foolish and stupid he is

Ezi
AliyuMahdi9:
Is this the best you can come up with.

Lol

Freestainworld:
frustration don kill this one grin
DrAkpa:

Tinubu supporter, why not report him to efcc instead of ranting away your time on social media? For 8years, your chief zombie in Aso rock couldn't jail him na you dey carry him matter put for your head..... Don't go and get something useful to do with your life.

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by magzey: 10:21am On May 24, 2022
Anonymous Bank rolling the Taxi driver ,can anyone debate this.IPOB worldwide �
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Help2020: 10:21am On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:

I am not sure the fool can pay out of the two hundred million Naira cash he was caught with in Lagos. Isn't it funny a gov can be caught red-handed with N250 million cash n he lied that he paid a contractor cash n same contractor chose to carry the cash in the gov convey to Lagos. That is what the promoter of this criminal want Nigerians to over. Note that this bastard carry similar or more amount each time he visit Lagos n he dies that 3 to 4 time monthly as gov of Anambra. This is insider report o not fabricated.
You're fooling yourself because of tinubu?
Consider the mental health of your children nan. What if they see this?

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2022
successmatters:
Your excellency, President Peter Obi.
A big phenomenon.

For Twitter abi?
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by mitchmang(m): 10:23am On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:

what do you gain from tarnishing someones image , wishing someone downfall and bad light will always ruin your life , continue you will end in shame

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Klington: 10:24am On May 24, 2022
[s]
pricklewane:

[/s]

250million While yours and yours are moving billions.
Drink a cup of common Sense and Cut the man some slacks lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by todugo(m): 10:26am On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
A big phenomenal thief ba ?

Oga which politician should we vote for if not Obi?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by foolbuster: 10:26am On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
Just look at the multitude of lunatic supporting a criminal that was caught red-handed looting over N250 million in cash weekly from Anambra just out of bigotry. A thief without a signature project for 8 solid years.

It is now I believe Nigeria is truly doomed. This aside his Pandora endemic looting with his daughter foreign account O n conservation of state asset into his own like the brewery etc

I simply asked who your preferred candidate is, now look at your response. Are you not a lunatic?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by nedekid: 10:26am On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:

So why don't you write a petition to efcc to prosecute and jail Peter Obi with all the evidence you have thus provided. Afterall Obi is in the opposition and the efcc, icpc, police will be excited to prosecute him. It will also remind them incase they have forgotten since 2009.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Waiting for your useless benefactor to come to SE/SS for campaign... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhari win presidential election without your 5% dot nation, Tinubu doesn't need to visit a terrorist region to be Nigeria president because there won't be election in southeast, you cows are sitting at home that day

any candidate that bank with you his wasting his time reason Umahi pipe low from presidential race
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by rippa(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:

Na only 250million dey pain u
The one way carry bullion vans enter his house, nothing wrong with that?
God go help una.
I just dey imagine if na Obi carry that 2 bullion vans enter his private apartment. Only God knows what u guys would have said about him.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by OBUA12345: 10:30am On May 24, 2022
My question to Nigerian, what did u people want. If not a clean man like peter obi, did will need a thief or like wike, Atiku, saraki or who. Now it's in our hands to make Nigeria great again.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Kalashnikov49: 10:31am On May 24, 2022
Thank God you know that Tinubu cant be in BIAFRALAND..he is persona Non-Grata!!..As for Presidency let him come and win na

Heavensent01:

Buhari win presidential election without your 5% dot nation, Tinubu doesn't need to visit a terrorist region to be Nigeria president because there won't be election in southeast, you cows are sitting at home that day

any candidate that bank with you his wasting his time reason Umahi pipe low from presidential race
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by rippa(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:

Tinubu they collect 11.5billion naira every month from Lagos state govt purse till now through apha beta alone. U are blinded to that.
You will continue to be blind in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Beniyke1: 10:33am On May 24, 2022
Dailymice:
Tinubu supporter spotted without difficulty
they are everywhere. You don’t need to honor them with a reply…

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by feed70: 10:35am On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:

Oga who u come want !! Quiet ur mouth tinubu Pikin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by todugo(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2022
lereinter:

Why's Obi campaigning like a sug aspirant?

2 term governor carrying taxi, entering economy is mere hypocrisy, petty sympathy, outdated gestures

All this gimmick doesn't work again, it has been expended by buhari osinbajo

What has he said about the killings in Anambra and other parts of nigeria, the corruption, the institutional dysfunction etc

His main supporters are ethnic bigots and young uninformed probably pvcless political analysts

Oga with all this your senseless comment who is your preferred candidate that has the interest of Nigeria's economic development at heart? Who won't go there and loot national Treasury and tackle unemployment?
I want to know the candidate who will do better than Peter Obi? Then i will believe this trash you spite out. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Thank God you know that Tinubu cant be in BIAFRALAND..he is persona Non-Grata!!..As for Presidency let him come and win na

all igbo are persona non grata finished them all so that stupid people can reduce in majority in southern Nigeria

you're naive to think Tinubu won't win, even if Ojukwu is alive he would have hang President elect Tinubu's picture on his wall before it become scarce in market cheesy

onye iberibe like you with 2kb IQ
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:39am On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:

Compound fools full Nairaland...

Paltry N250M that you don't even know where the case file is anymore with those propaganda reports?

Your account general stole N80B and he is chilling in AC now waiting for the dust to calm and they will tell your numb skull "senate to probe ni?"
what is wrong with people taking small time to reason?

Buhari's minister girl friend said she used N?B to feed school kids during lockdown, I hope your numb skull knows she's still a minister.

This forum is actually filled with mad people.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Kalashnikov49: 10:41am On May 24, 2022
Is that all??..

have you washed your preeek this morning for prayers??..If not try to do that so you can wash away zombie fullishness accordingly... grin grin grin grin grin

Heavensent01:

all igbo are persona non grata finished them all so that stupid people can reduce in majority in southern Nigeria

you're naive to think Tinubu won't win, even if Ojukwu is alive he would have hang President elect Tinubu's picture on his wall before it become scarce in market cheesy

onye iberibe like you with 2kb IQ

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:

And those you had been praising had not stolen kobo before? Get sense and don't allow envy, jealousy and tribalism eat you up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi's Supporters Troop In To His Home Today To Show Him Support(pics) / Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) / Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.