Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) (83844 Views)

Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) / A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by sojayy(m): 12:46am On May 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ...
Pass through earth or pass by...anyway what do I know...am just a weed smoker

Ogbeni relax na....wetin dey do you self...all these things don dey happen before...nor be new thing
The day way I go catch you one on one ....all these your end time mentality must stop
na weed you go smoke till day break.....or i go use weed cook indomie or beans make you eat and sleep for two days....after you wake up...then this end time and Jesus coming go stop
Badt boy
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by juman(m): 12:56am On May 24, 2022
One big Asteroid strike can end the world.

We poor people dont fear to die.
If it strike, welcome.
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by EgunMogaji2: 12:57am On May 24, 2022
tillaman:
Pass through where?
Where e dey go ?

Who they pursue am? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by LastProphet: 1:14am On May 24, 2022
Elchapo212:

This doesn't mean they are fairy tales.. besides Theia is just another hypothesis of how the moon was formed billions of years ago. So don't imagine they don't pose a threat. It can destroy the earth as you know it. No need dragging Christianity into this just to make your point across. Water has destroyed a world before ours although science still argues it's not the whole earth but it actually did happen which was documented in the Christianity's "fairytail" book Muslim version and even ancient Babylonian materials said it too.. I'm not saying he's preaching about endtime are acurate but try leave disrespecting other people's beliefs because of your own unbelief

My brother i actually don't know where to even start with you. But you see you can take it from me that you are speaking to one of the few nigerians with authority on the subject of asteroids. Take it from me that at this rate it will be a miracle for the earth not to be hit within even the next 2 years. I mean with a sizable asteroid as small ones hit us everyday. You will be terrified if i told you how many times we all have nearly died even in the last 10 years alone. You see eventually life will be snuffed out of the earth one way or another. At least you should already know about the moment the sun will die in a few billion years to come. So the end time is not a religious event, is a natural event. All it takes for now is just a 1km asteroid coming from the direction of the sun and that will be all. Or is it what will happen when the milky way and andromeda galaxies finally collide? Or the fabled planet X or nibiru? Or any of the feared free floating planets that just float? Life has no chance of surviving beyond some millennia at the most except more people like Elon Musk emerge with the same drive and resources
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by mario2k(m): 1:16am On May 24, 2022
[quote author=slawormiir post=113112309]Damnnn niggar
Isoright ...
Pass through earth or pass by...anyway what do I know...am just a weed smoker

Ogbeni relax na....wetin dey do you self...all these things don dey happen before...nor be new thing
The day way I go catch you one on one ....all these your end time mentality must stop
na weed you go smoke till day break.....or i go use weed cook indomie or beans make you eat and sleep for two days....after you wake up...then this end time and Jesus coming go stop

YOU THINK ITS A JOKE RIGHT? HONESTLY,IF YOU DONT REPENT AND ACCEPT KING JESUS CHRIST,YOU WILL GNASH YOUR TEETH ON THAT DAY BECAUSE YOU WERE WARNED.

1 Like

Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by mario2k(m): 1:20am On May 24, 2022
Just shut up
even pastor Lazarus Mouka will slap your head for this nonsense illiteracy you're oozing right now.

HONESTLY,YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE. PLEASE NEVER MENTION THE NAME OF THE PASTOR WITH THAT YOUR LOOSED MOUTH.

1 Like

Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by hardon1(m): 1:21am On May 24, 2022
4 million km is no near earth one bit. See as poster write am "pass by earth" as if we would be seeing it as it passes

Object at that distance cannot be seen with the eye from earth, unless with a powerful astronomical telescope
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by Nobody: 1:45am On May 24, 2022
Pass through earth or pass through earths orbit? Please be clear because the latter is a periodic astronomical occurrence whilst the former is a monumental humanitarian catastrophe.

1 Like

Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by SpiritualOT: 2:55am On May 24, 2022
Wbh
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by 43Ronin: 3:13am On May 24, 2022
Uprightness100:
All over the world, Events that will cripple the Earth after the Rapture of the saints are "testing the mic" right now.

Anymoment from now, Jesus Christ is coming for His church!
What follows is a time of unprecedented cataclysmic events.

Now is the time to settle your relationship with JESUS Christ , to avoid that touch the Heart..
If you’re not ready, today is the day to get ready.
Did u understand the article? E tuk say, big space stone dey rush come where earth tanda, but say e go just pass e no go jam us. But NASA no wan hear say dem shoot bird! Na him dem send one machine go space wey go dey chill for the big stone (asteroid) so that as e dey lap, the machine go just jam am make e still troway go far just in case village aliens been wan show theirsef.
Why you dey hala end time, scientist wey no send God dem wan save the planet. So make u dey observe calm down as you not fit help save planet na.

1 Like

Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by Okobola146: 3:22am On May 24, 2022
Na wetin him dey find come earth?
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by Ajilenu: 4:43am On May 24, 2022
Provided there'll be no impact so I'm good. Oraimo freepod pro is the best so far, hands down

Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:51am On May 24, 2022
tillaman:
Pass through where?
Where e dey go ?
e dey stroll na grin
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by shaggy007(m): 4:56am On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:
The blood moon I no see am

I actually saw it
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by Lumidee007(m): 5:11am On May 24, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Muslims has been stoning devil every year for the past 1500 years now is like the devil want to Stone them back.. maybe the destination of this astronomy be Abuja Amen
If it hits Abuja or any other state in Nigeria, the whole of Nigeria and some neighboring countries are gone!
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by penceman(m): 5:25am On May 24, 2022
What people dont know is that the asteroid is responsible for every castrophic event that occur or will occur in future million year. The same asteroid estaminated dinosours. Imagin the damage even this one can cause, the damage is a combination of size and speed . Mostly it falls into the oceans and bring a earth shake! We have asteroid rock as big as the earth falling on in space and ?
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by Biafranodogwu55: 5:29am On May 24, 2022
Una white blood moon nkoundecided
Abeg make una gettat
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by jimmynauty: 5:43am On May 24, 2022
Crazy Putin followers tell him to point his nukes at the asteroids ...
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by jrusky(m): 5:45am On May 24, 2022
This thing no see other planet make e go pass bye there, why e dey come pass bye or waka bye our side nah?

Pls make e no come this side abeg there are other planets make e go pass those one.
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by Harbeytech: 5:46am On May 24, 2022
Are we going to see it here in Nigeria?
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by pacespot(m): 5:50am On May 24, 2022
I hope these asteroids that are just dancing around our planet will not be something that will be responsible for the so called doomsday, the end of the world theory
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by Judybash93(m): 5:52am On May 24, 2022
Pass through ke?
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by oyeb15: 6:08am On May 24, 2022
In Nigeria, our pastors would have been asking us to fast and pray
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by Raph82(m): 6:09am On May 24, 2022
The blood moon they talked about, we never see that one, now dem dey talk about one big rock-like structure passing through the earth, why do we like to cause trouble for ourselves on this planet? This kind huge stone go fall on the planet and the earth no go scatter? Wetin humanity do una self?
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by wandyvirus(m): 6:12am On May 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Alexrayz:

na so all this end of world movie take dey start o ... awon pass bye na so one branch go mistakenly break hit some ocean boom chain reactions ... abeg o pls just pass bye I never enjoy this life and I still dey Nigeria so pls pls abeg continue ur journey
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by Itoro350(m): 6:16am On May 24, 2022
dynicks:
Ok it's just gonna pass bye probably to say hi...!!...Nothing much!!

Meanwhile, burna boy right now after it was confirmed that the asteroid would simply pass bye and not pass through.......STATUS RETAINED - TWICE AS TALL!!
WHEN E COME PASS NIGERIA MAKE E NO COME CHANGE MIND BECOME ANOTHER THING OOO....
Re: Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) by lexy2014: 6:17am On May 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
[img]https://i.dailymail.co.uk

If we are to go by ur heading that the asteroid will "pass through earth", then it means we await alot of destruction on earth. Your heading is calamitously wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leatherback Sea Turtle Caught In Bayelsa - Foropa Kingdom Island (Photos) / Ogun River In Kara Turns To Dry Land Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.