Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) (77793 Views)

Ladies throw their Bra at Davido During Performance on Stage (Pictures) / Omah Lay Won't Let Go Of Lady's Hair While Rocking On Stage (pictures And Video) / Wizkid Reunites With Dammy Krane On Stage (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by gonni(m): 10:02am On May 24, 2022
thats youths of this days for you
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2022
Omah Lay is becoming something else Abi girls are becoming something else?!!

Omah Lay is simply doing what all performers do... While your girlfriends have chosen to get more useless!

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by ukaface(f): 10:04am On May 24, 2022
His sex tape will soon leak
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Skillsnigeria: 10:05am On May 24, 2022
The lord will deliver una
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Streetmovement(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The boy get doings
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Omniman(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2022
Girls is becoming something else with Omalay smiley
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by virginchaser(m): 10:12am On May 24, 2022
That's how it has always been with ladies and successful musicians.

5 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Transcriber: 10:13am On May 24, 2022
OriOko88:
This is why I rate white women better than Africans. In this kind of scenario,a white woman would only shout,cringe,wail and cry on stage..but coming up and rocking or twerking for a artist in full glare like this..hell no.
Most African women are so cheap and easily manipulative by men. Damn undecided
The women that threw pant and bra at Burna are African?
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Transcriber: 10:13am On May 24, 2022
ukaface:
His sex tape will soon leak
na you won leak am?
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:16am On May 24, 2022
Omah lay isn’t the problem, it’s the girls

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Adakintroy: 10:16am On May 24, 2022
Seriously how did nairaland get here.
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Muazzam07: 10:17am On May 24, 2022
angry
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2022
Nerogaming01:

I was there brother.

Na my girlfriend be that. I dey that area where those girls take dey cry after omah lay no gree pick one of them.

Na me call you that time.

Remember that nigga wey tell you say 'chief, deh with me'

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Adakintroy: 10:20am On May 24, 2022
Women make rules as they go along. Depending on who they meet.

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by virginchaser(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
If I carry girl go this show and she jump on stage doing this to him. I will just reverse go my house

If you do that it means inferiority complex. Ignore, enjoy yourself and probably rock with any other available babe.
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Psychokinetic: 10:25am On May 24, 2022
NeroGaming:
I hope that is not my girlfriend undecided

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y8veRs3KrE
If I hear say e nor later fvck this girl. She’s clearly hor.ny!

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by AmazingELixir: 10:27am On May 24, 2022
undecided

Who is Oma le
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Freelancer2020(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

One of the reasons why I go to the gym but unfortunately the last time I pulled off my shirt on stage girls were throwing stone at me

Bro just go bbn, go show them your stuff, we dey your back.
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by AnyModThatBansM: 10:29am On May 24, 2022
Full video
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by tolugar: 10:31am On May 24, 2022
Nerogaming01:

I was there brother.

Na my girlfriend be that. I dey that area where those girls take dey cry after omah lay no gree pick one of them.

Was there too. Guess he randomly called her. The show was short just over an Hour

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by mirinder: 10:32am On May 24, 2022
Nerogaming01:

I was there brother.

your gf sabi suck prick

4 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On May 24, 2022
Video Vixen loading
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by mirinder: 10:34am On May 24, 2022
RapistOnBail:
Getting Head on stage is something I’ll do before I die.
Nice one Omoale

doggy or missionary
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by dododawa1: 10:35am On May 24, 2022
D cheapest thing in Nigeria now is SEX.

3 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by ukaface(f): 10:38am On May 24, 2022
Transcriber:
na you won leak am?
yes
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Johel(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2022
NeroGaming:
I hope that is not my girlfriend undecided

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y8veRs3KrE

Na woman go still end their career.

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Freelane33(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2022
Da Bull
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

One of the reasons why I go to the gym but unfortunately the last time I pulled off my shirt on stage girls were throwing stone at me
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Na me call you that time.

Remember that nigga wey tell you say 'chief, deh with me'

Ah! yes!

Bro, so you dey Nairaland? grin

After they don serve me Breakfast for show wey I use my money carry girl go, na here I take dey get motivation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by FuckDModz: 10:51am On May 24, 2022
grin

This one na hookup girl.
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2022
mirinder:
your gf sabi suck prick

If she no Sabi suck wetin I kon get her for?

Shey I no know where they take dey sell Vaseline and soap ni? undecided
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Gkemz: 10:58am On May 24, 2022
Future is female. Come and see yourself Sapphire and candidlady

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo / Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) / Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.