Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) (77476 Views)

Ladies throw their Bra at Davido During Performance on Stage (Pictures) / Omah Lay Won't Let Go Of Lady's Hair While Rocking On Stage (pictures And Video) / Wizkid Reunites With Dammy Krane On Stage (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by okenwaa(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2022
That's the business....no be that chicken Ruger

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by tesppidd: 11:00am On May 24, 2022
See pikin wey dem take 9 months born!

See wetin she dey do for front of the whole world.

cry
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2022
tolugar:

Was there too. Guess he randomly called her. The show was short just over an Hour

W ha t was he thinking when he randomly called her? undecided

The girl came to the show with someone cry
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2022
Oh my God shocked

front page grin

Thanks Mods. I don't even know you guys grin

THANKS!
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2022
Divoc19:
Bloggers and grammar usages self undecided

It's Buhari sir grin
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by olamiji98448: 11:23am On May 24, 2022
Nice
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by dontrulee: 11:24am On May 24, 2022
Focus on your life, don't give a fvck about girls. They're always around. angry grin grin
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by tiswell(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
If I carry girl go this show and she jump on stage doing this to him. I will just reverse go my house
it's ya loss

why go ya house when you can catch fun with another babe right there if you know ya game well
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by bonnyhope: 11:28am On May 24, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Getting Head on stage is something I’ll do before I die.

Nice one Omoale

See person ambition

I pity you

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Henryifi: 11:47am On May 24, 2022
Olumiday15:
When you BIG you BIG Abeg
is the pix real?
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Oluwendele(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2022
please ma help me with little amount to eat the hunger is unbearable please help a brother help ll never depart from you
066 Seventy 96 036
Gtb
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by RapistOnBail: 11:59am On May 24, 2022
mirinder:
doggy or missionary
Blo job
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by NaijaCars4sale: 12:03pm On May 24, 2022
Wow, I guess it's part of the job
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Croixcomedy(f): 12:27pm On May 24, 2022
https://youtube.com/c/Normacrooz

ABEG SUBSCRIBE TO THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL ABOVE
ABEG BOOST NORMACROOZ views on YouTube

Something else gonna happen again

post=113122353:
Something else.....
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2022
tiswell:
it's ya loss

why go ya house when you can catch fun with another babe right there if you know ya game well

virginchaser:

If you do that it means inferiority complex. Ignore, enjoy yourself and probably rock with any other available babe.

angry When I am already hurt, pained and heart broken right from the inside I will now take my painful self to rock another babe. .
You think it is easy. You think my unmended heart will tolerate such fun with any available babe.
If na olosho I carry, I will gladly do as you said but if it is someone that I cherish like heaven do this kind thing to me, to your tent o israel. angry

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Ah! yes!

Bro, so you dey Nairaland? grin

After they don serve me Breakfast for show wey I use my money carry girl go, na here I take dey get motivation.
No worry na.

I no even reason say di banny go later serve you breakfast con still add lunch join.

No too think am, na she lose.

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by NOwazobia: 12:54pm On May 24, 2022
I won't be surprise that that lady is among the evening newspapers shouting that the only thing men think about is sex... undecided

What is that lady thinking of!?
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by mechanics(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2022
It is the lady that is romancing him.
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Thekingofsales: 1:14pm On May 24, 2022
No, It's not your girlfriend

Six key Elements your offers must have:

1. Value based pricing: Charging for the value you are providing

2. Attention grabbing risk reversal: Makes the customer feel secure e.g Money back guarantee

3. Discounts: Offer discounts that's easy to understand

4. Bonuses: Bonuses attached to your offer must be as cost effective as possible

5. Needs: You can speak with your clients to ask them about their needs

6. Setting Expectations: Set expectations by taking note of the scope of your offer

NeroGaming:
I hope that is not my girlfriend undecided

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y8veRs3KrE

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by ekaette1621: 1:28pm On May 24, 2022
QUALIFY kee you there
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by IbileIfe: 1:56pm On May 24, 2022
Nerogaming01:

I was there brother.

Na my girlfriend be that. I dey that area where those girls take dey cry after omah lay no gree pick one of them.

grin

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by lomprico(m): 2:19pm On May 24, 2022
NeroGaming:
I hope that is not my girlfriend undecided

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y8veRs3KrE

Is it omalay that is becoming something or the girl that is already the something? undecided

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by niggadee(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2022
Very smart guy he’s avoiding body contact before dey accuse him for sexual harassment

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Elidrisy20: 2:48pm On May 24, 2022
Olumiday15:
When you BIG you BIG Abeg
enjoyment go kill this boy grin

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by tolugar: 3:11pm On May 24, 2022
Nerogaming01:

W ha t was he thinking when he randomly called her? undecided

The girl came to the show with someone cry

It was a show and a club. To me I don’t see anything wrong with having a dance with anyone

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Wwwq: 4:43pm On May 24, 2022
Who is he
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Silentgroper(m): 5:06pm On May 24, 2022
Transcriber:

The women that threw pant and bra at Burna are African?
They are blacks though.
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by WideMouth333(m): 10:03pm On May 24, 2022
If you can convince your wife to drop her father's name and marry you, then you have ALL it takes to convince that same woman to make love with you when you need it. If you approach the door of your bedroom and command it to open instead of using the right key to open it, you will be dissappointed, because it would not open. If you stand there praying all manner of prayers, it will still not open. If you use force it won't open if it is security door (some women are like that these days). With force, many doors will open but disfigured.
From this analogy, forcing your wife to have sex leaves you with a disfigured marriage. Begging your wife for sex is equally an abnormality. You don't beg for what belongs to you neither do you break what belongs to you that you would still need tomorrow (or this evening )
The way a man 'rises' and 'falls' in sex is sudden just like someone using Elevator (Lift). A woman on the other side uses the staircase to rise and come down. So except 2 agree together they cannot tangle. So you as a man need to leave your elevator-mindset and follow her climbing the staircase step by step. And it starts from when you wake in the morning. As a matter of fact, If your wife does not release in sex, then YOUR wife is in bondage till now. Release her!!
To many women, sex is one hell just because of the way you have continually done it. We are in the age of smartness and the earlier you help your wife to become a smart-wife sexually the better. It is an evil under the sun to leave your own wife as an analogue wife (sex-wise) and then have a spaggetti girl somewhere who gives you sex in Kit-kat, Jelly bean and all latest styles. [/b]
Let me no forget to say that i only talked to MATURE Men... those who are married. The only way to prove you are a mature man is by marrying. Too many ladies are single and time is not on their sides. If your own reason is 'I am not yet ready for marriage' Then STOP having sex! Because it is strictly for those guys who are married!
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by YangaBabe: 11:16pm On May 24, 2022
Becoming something else? Those are his female fans that are famzing him now, well he does very good music and I never hesitate to listen to them with my Oraimo Freepod pro

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by walkingshadow911: 2:55am On May 25, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

angry When I am already hurt, pained and heart broken right from the inside I will now take my painful self to rock another babe. .
You think it is easy. You think my unmended heart will tolerate such fun with any available babe.
If na olosho I carry, I will gladly do as you said but if it is someone that I cherish like heaven do this kind thing to me to your tent o israel.

that's women for you..

the way men would lost control wen they see a beautiful babe with hot body, the same way a woman loose control wen they come across a rich dude.

wen a richer dude started admiring ur woman...sorry,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.