Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me (40119 Views)

Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody / Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Felicia Ejezie ‘Mama Biafra’ Arraigned In Court For Selling IPOB Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Bbdiyya: 11:21am On May 24, 2022
Hezzyluv:

To tell u this country is a BIG joke, the killers of #DeborahSamuel are more then the two persons they arrested. Now they're trying to water the case just to set them free. An lmmam, a professor comming out to say if you cross Islam redline, people will have no choice than to take laws into there hands. No body even blast him let alone arresting him.

Are you driving any Joy in crossing the redline of Islam? So it has reached that level where one must abuse another person's religion inorder to fulfill his religious teachings? live and let others live!

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Jamesbally: 11:32am On May 24, 2022
Nobody is releasing anybody. Nnamdi Kanu and his Mama Biafra should go and die. grin

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by ZooOga: 11:42am On May 24, 2022
Zoo animals must be kept in the zoo. They can no longer function out in society. wink
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Invitationn: 11:45am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

Reason why more zoo treatment awaits Kanu and his sympathizers
I wonder if Kanu is getting updates about the carnage going on in "Biafra". Carnage perpetrated by his primitive savages on his behalf.
Otherwise, he'll know that everyone except him now knows that 'Biafra' is in fact the zoo he's always talked about.
Jokes on him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Invitationn: 11:51am On May 24, 2022
Grgton:
if he has insulted now; you will still be the one to condemn him. Now he's pleading with the president
Which president?
The president that's dead?
The lifeless one?
Come on! Buhari is dead. Kanu broke the news and preached how and where he died.
How come he's begging a Deadman to free Mama Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

Stop using the present situation in your region to judge others. SW's and SS are doing well economically in Nigeria. They have attracted more development to their region coz they shunned politics of bitterness, hatred and destruction.

Nigeria is moving even though it's slow

you are not smart at all. In what way is Nigeria moving or SW and SS moving, all these media cosmetics is what you term moving!!! JP Morgan has delisted Nigeria from Emerging Economies, meaning we are poor. No Oil revenue was paid to FG account since January bros Everywhere is messed up stop trying to play bias here. On the issue of killings in the east, look there is more to it than what meets the eye. this is obviously not IPOB, but a false flag Ops using Criminals in the region to forment trouble and in a grand scheme of things ignite the country. They go about killing northerners to preempt them to retaliate leading to general instability in the country.
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Tingotoe: 12:36pm On May 24, 2022
Who does this small terrorist think he is to demand anything from the Nigerian state? Fucckk him
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by ajetii(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2022
Yobabad:
I can bet with Tinubu scrutum that Yoruba Muslims will flode this thread, am very sure of this

What about Yoruba Christians?
You think you can sow seeds of discord and disunity like you did among your South East people. You have cotton wool in your skull not brain.
"Mad people everywhere"- Cownu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by christistruth01: 12:45pm On May 24, 2022
How can a Buhari that Nnamdi Kanu himself claimed had died years ago be asked to release anyone?

IPOB need Sense
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 24, 2022
Kanu my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Komu1048(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/23/release-%E2%80%98mama-biafra%E2%80%99-detention-she%E2%80%99s-mother-me-%E2%80%93-nnamdi-kanu-tells-buhari-government

This ungrateful thing. The govt brought her, gave the tow of u free accommodation, free food, power n u r complaining. If u know how much it takes to rent ordinary mini flat in Abuja, u will ask for her whole family and your other sibling to join u
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Igbojew: 3:36pm On May 24, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/23/release-%E2%80%98mama-biafra%E2%80%99-detention-she%E2%80%99s-mother-me-%E2%80%93-nnamdi-kanu-tells-buhari-government
This is the exact injustice mated against IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu which gave rise to insecurity in South East and some South South but instead of people to condemn this dastardly act watch as some people celebrate the arrest of the woman and mock her but tomorrow when the children of the woman decided to take laws into their hands those that mock and celebrate her arrest will start writing motivational speeches how IPOB/ESN kill their Igbo people they suppose to protect.Injustice to one Igbo is injustice to all Igbos.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Igbojew: 3:37pm On May 24, 2022
Malory:
South East will win this war against terrorism
Amein Ve Amein my brother,whether our enemies like it or not we must leave this failed marriage for them......I am that Igbojew
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Igbojew: 3:41pm On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:
Kanu should go and release her as he has the power and authority to do so.

Stop bugging us on social media

Btw, is Kanu referring to Buhari or Jubril?
Hope you and your type will not also come here to bug Igbos how IPOB/ESN and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu are killing Nigeria security etc.He who uses his hand to fetch ant infested firewood should not blame lizard when they come for a feast......I am that Igbojew
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Igbojew: 3:45pm On May 24, 2022
matrix199:
On what ground was the arrest based? IPOB's financier? Supporter? Fighter? Informant?

So it's now a crime to be called the mother of a sought sovereignty?

When are they going to arrest Gumi for advocating for bandits?

You see exactly the injustice against Igbos we have been crying and talking about but some wicked and evil people that bent on seeing Igbos destroy will not condemn this rather they will support it and make mockery of it but when the table turn against them they will all arrive here like vultures to preach to Igbos with that their fake love how Mazi Nnamdi Kanu hate them and doesn't mean well for them.We are watching......I am that Igbojew
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Igbojew: 3:49pm On May 24, 2022
Hezzyluv:

To tell u this country is a BIG joke, the killers of #DeborahSamuel are more then the two persons they arrested. Now they're trying to water the case just to set them free. An lmmam, a professor comming out to say if you cross Islam redline, people will have no choice than to take laws into there hands. No body even blast him let alone arresting him.

Seriously my brother I don't really blame those tribes that don't miss any opportunity to hate or make mockery of Igbo predicament but I blame and curse those Igbo efulefus and sabotours that allow themselves to be used by those Igbo haters or tribes that never one day blink eyes to see Igbos destroy in the face of Earth but they will be alive when Biafra triumph.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Igbojew: 3:49pm On May 24, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Seriously my brother I don't really blame those tribes that don't miss any opportunity to hate or make mockery of Igbo predicament but I blame and curse those Igbo efulefus and sabotours that allow themselves to be used by those Igbo haters or tribes that never one day blink eyes to see Igbos destroy in the face of Earth but they will be alive when Biafra triumph.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Hezzyluv: 3:54pm On May 24, 2022
Igbojew:
Seriously my brother I don't really blame those tribes that don't miss any opportunity to hate or make mockery of Igbo predicament but I blame and curse those Igbo efulefus and sabotours that allow themselves to be used by those Igbo haters or tribes that never one day blink eyes to see Igbos destroy in the face of Earth but they will be alive when Biafra triumph.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Bless you.

Their supports have the lion blame
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Proudlyomonna: 5:04pm On May 24, 2022
onuman:

Rivalry. Rivalry between your group and Nnamdi Kanu with his IP0B; you weren't able to hide it.

You see the reason why this ipob format was able to easily sway you and your cohorts undecided
I am Igbo first even before Nigerian,I don't do segregation, although I am a member of the IYG but my allegiance is first to Igboland not to IYG.
If IYG begins to do things like ipob that constantly draws problems and trouble into Igboland, denouncing them is my civic duty as Nwafo nwere oburu,but can the same thing be said of you undecided
What does supporting a group that went about jubilating, celebrating all over their SM platforms while the bastard ugm kill sons and daughters of the same region you claim to be from makes you??
I stand with Igboland to say no to ipob and their esn/ugm arms wing, allowing ipob bear arms for whatever reason is giving them the easy ride to intimidate others who do not want anything to do with such a destructive oppressive fruad freedom struggle �.
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by emapeteum(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2022
Grgton:
if he has insulted now; you will still be the one to condemn him. Now he's pleading with the president
He's pleading because he has no choice
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Dottormentor: 6:31pm On May 24, 2022
Idiot talking trash, u will rot in jail until you have sense.
Loveurneighbour:

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by onuman: 6:51pm On May 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You see the reason why this ipob format was able to easily sway you and your cohorts undecided
I am Igbo first even before Nigerian,I don't do segregation, although I am a member of the IYG but my allegiance is first to Igboland not to IYG.
If IYG begins to do things like ipob that constantly draws problems and trouble into Igboland, denouncing them is my civic duty as Nwafo nwere oburu,but can the same thing be said of you undecided
What does supporting a group that went about jubilating, celebrating all over their SM platforms while the bastard ugm kill sons and daughters of the same region you claim to be from makes you??
I stand with Igboland to say no to ipob and their esn/ugm arms wing, allowing ipob bear arms for whatever reason is giving them the easy ride to intimidate others who do not want anything to do with such a destructive[b] oppressive fruad freedom struggle [/b]�.

Struggle for restoration of Biafra is not a "destructive, oppressive, fraud freedom Struggle."

Are you from Mars that you don't know that IPOB has no violence as motto?
Infiltrators and 5th Columnists are murdering people in the SE, but convince people like you that IPOB is responsible for the killings. They oil their propaganda machinery and bamboozle lesser mortals to believe that IPOB is responsible for the killings.
Think: what will IPOB people gain from killing and beheading Igbos in their struggle for Biafra?
The people who declared a non violent organisation IPOB, as terrorist organisation are doing every killings in the SE to portray Igbos and IPOB as terrorists.
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 24, 2022
emapeteum:

He's pleading because he has no choice
and when he goes aggressive; his enemies will condemn him
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by obilokechukwu(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2022
I saw biafran going to them country called biafran republic. This is in the realm of spirit.
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Proudlyomonna: 7:54pm On May 24, 2022
onuman:

Struggle for restoration of Biafra is not a "destructive, oppressive, fraud freedom Struggle."

Are you from Mars that you don't know that IPOB has no violence as motto?
Infiltrators and 5th Columnists are murdering people in the SE, but convince people like you that IPOB is responsible for the killings. They oil their propaganda machinery and bamboozle lesser mortals to believe that IPOB is responsible for the killings.
Think: what will IPOB people gain from killing and beheading Igbos in their struggle for Biafra?
The people who declared a non violent organisation IPOB, as terrorist organisation are doing every killings in the SE to portray Igbos and IPOB as terrorists.

Nna ehn it's seems you don't get it undecided
Ipob is not interested in any restoration of Biafra,it's all a big organized fraud.
This killings started when that criminal claiming freedom fighter threatened check points in Se.
Then the militant esn was created,then the ugm activities kicked off undecided
Did your criminal supreme leader claiming freedom fighter not appraise this killers and even called them angels?
Did he not cheer them on when they released hardened prisoners back into the peaceful Imo society?
Did ipob members not celebrate and jubilate all over their SM platforms while this bastards carry out this attacks?
You can believe whatever ipob says all you want because you have been brainwashed by their format,but I don't believe anything from such a group of criminals and liars angry
Today they will se the same Ugm they called angels are Fulani,the next day they are dss,the next day they are Uzodinma boys,the next day they are Simon Epka's boys angrywhen this same killers are killed you see them rot in pain undecided
Everything possible to crush ipob's esn/ugm arm wing will continue to be done in Igboland, unless they disarm and embrace amnesty.
This is incontestable fact and reality.
Biko take your ipob nonsense and rants out of my mention,I can't help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Bimbilla(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:
Kanu should go and release her as he has the power and authority to do so.

Stop bugging us on social media

Btw, is Kanu referring to Buhari or Jubril?
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Bimbilla(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2022
I wonder OOO
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Abemy(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2022
Kanu, an unrepentant changed man.
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by blackboy2star(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2022
Winners chapel... Keep reducing una population and keep destroying the same land that has not healed completely from the civil war...

Malory:
South East will win this war against terrorism
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 24, 2022
matrix199:
On what ground was the arrest based? IPOB's financier? Supporter? Fighter? Informant?

So it's now a crime to be called the mother of a sought sovereignty?

When are they going to arrest Gumi for advocating for bandits?

They should please release the old woman. This sounds like an injustice and oppression. IBO youths are not happy . Gumi has been an advocate for bandits without any arrest.

It is high level of injustice and oppression.
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by onuman: 8:29am On May 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Nna ehn it's seems you don't get it undecided
Ipob is not interested in any restoration of Biafra,it's all a big organized fraud.
This killings started when that criminal claiming freedom fighter threatened check points in Se.
Then the militant esn was created,then the ugm activities kicked off undecided
Did your criminal supreme leader claiming freedom fighter not appraise this killers and even called them angels?
Did he not cheer them on when they released hardened prisoners back into the peaceful Imo society?
Did ipob members not celebrate and jubilate all over their SM platforms while this bastards carry out this attacks?
You can believe whatever ipob says all you want because you have been brainwashed by their format,but I don't believe anything from such a group of criminals and liars angry
Today they will se the same Ugm they called angels are Fulani,the next day they are dss,the next day they are Uzodinma boys,the next day they are Simon Epka's boys angrywhen this same killers are killed you see them rot in pain undecided
Everything possible to crush ipob's esn/ugm arm wing will continue to be done in Igboland, unless they disarm and embrace amnesty.
This is incontestable fact and reality.
Biko take your ipob nonsense and rants out of my mention,I can't help you.

Bolded, you will not believe I have never been to any IPOB gathering, never seen Nnamdi Kanu live before. But I don't need IPOB or Kanu to educate me that Igbo is taken for less equal citizen by Nigeria, therefore Igbo must be liberated from Nigeria.
Whoever sees the need for Igbo to be liberated from Nigeria is a hero.
Everyother thing you wrote here is product of a jaundiced and uninformed mind, and is inconsequential.
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Proudlyomonna: 6:40pm On May 25, 2022
onuman:

Bolded, you will not believe I have never been to any IPOB gathering, never seen Nnamdi Kanu live before. But I don't need IPOB or Kanu to educate me that Igbo is taken for less equal citizen by Nigeria, therefore Igbo must be liberated from Nigeria.
Whoever sees the need for Igbo to be liberated from Nigeria is a hero.
Everyother thing you wrote here is product of a jaundiced and uninformed mind, and is inconsequential.

Yes Nigeria is s big failed project,but ipob is nothing close to an option bcus they are as criminal minded and evil as the people who rot Nigeria to the grave.
Any Biafra connected to ipob a destructive oppressive group that will hang the heads of critics and others who do not support their fraud freedom struggle is dead on arrival.
Everything you wrote up there is a product of a delusional and brainwashed mind.
Inconsequential is you not being able to do anything to do fact that ipob remains a proscribed group of criminals that will continue to be hunted down grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / Lagos At 50: Ambode Gives Soyinka Appointment (photos) / Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.