Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me (40122 Views)

Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody / Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Felicia Ejezie ‘Mama Biafra’ Arraigned In Court For Selling IPOB Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Stayingtrueee(f): 9:18am On May 24, 2022
So we have Mama Biafra, just like we had Mama Boko Haram shocked

Ipob is truly a terrorist organization angry interesting!
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by chukwuibuipob: 9:19am On May 24, 2022
Pocohantas
Yelolej:
Nigerians React as Knacking Video of AKSU Student who join Hookup to Sponsor herself in School Surface Online click the link to watch on Facebook

https://hcnconnect.in/MnE0cTFOMjY5YTh6Mk0=
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Nobody: 9:21am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:
Kanu should go and release her as he has the power and authority to do so.

Stop bugging us on social media

Btw, is Kanu referring to Buhari or Jubril?

Lol. Great question. Ohamumudike Kani, first confess you deliberately lied to Igbos and the world that Buhari has been replaced by Jubrin before whoever is in Aso Rock can even acknowledge you are talking to him.

After all, how can you be appealing to Buhari today when you insisted he is long dead and replaced by Jubrin?

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Proudlyomonna: 9:23am On May 24, 2022
onuman:

The violence purposely set up in the SE to make Secessionists of the SE be seen by the world as terrorist organisation.

No foreign government has agreed to regard IPOB as a terrorist organisation.
A northern Nigeria group sees crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta as cause for its existence in Nigeria. Taboo/ Crime is talk of division of Nigeria, talk about Biafra, as far as the group is concerned.

IPOB has operated for many years without harming a fly before the northern group used Nigeria's government to declare IPOB a terrorist organisation.

Abia!! undecided keep decieving yourself,need I remind you that ipob has already been denounced by NINAS and LNC,those bastards are plainly criminals using freedom struggle as a format.
They have no intention of actualization of Biafra in their agenda.
The criminal supreme leader claiming freedom fighter kept on shouting referendum referendum I dare you to tell Us what plans he has to see to the actualization of a referendum.
It gives me joy when I remember that all they have been able to brainwash amongst the Igbo populace are thugs, cultist and criminals no true Nwafor stands with an agenda that only brings destruction into the peaceful blessed region.
Everything possible to crush ipob and their esn arms wing will continue to be done in Igboland that's an incontestable reality.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Nobody: 9:25am On May 24, 2022
gidgiddy:
Arresting a woman if over 70 just for going fir Kanu's court case? No wonder Kanu calls it a zoo

You have no shame. Same Kanu who called Nigeria a zoo, and claimed Buhari is dead and replaced by Jubrin, is now begging Buhari to release this woman that no one knows the circumstances leading to her detention.

Kanu is a joke, so too his IPOBian followers like you and the whole Biafra project unders fraudsters like Kanu, Ekpa, Emma Powerless etal.

Just that you lot don't have the ability to discern how much of a joke you are to others.

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by chukwuibuipob: 9:26am On May 24, 2022
shocked give me FB link.I wan go check
Peterobiisathie:
Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani Muslims want Kanu to be hanged. Go to Facebook page of the same news and see how hateful Hausa feel toward that Lunatic Kanu
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Proudlyomonna: 9:28am On May 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Simple and straight to the point

Gbamsolutely correct.
Everything to crush ipob and their esn/ugm arms wing will continue to be done in Igboland,all their brainwashed 10k sm defense squad members can do is to rant,wail and gnash their teeths in pain most of this fòols have never had any business with ipob in reality,na here and fb and twitter their own ipob start,na here e still end ;Dipob on SM ,law abiding citizen of the banana zoo republic in real life grin grin
Bloody ndi ihu abuo nwuru anwu �.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Yibo(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

For Nigeria as a whole. Has it made Nigeria more peaceful? Has the economy grown? Has it fostered unity?

The insecurity situation that had made Nigeria the third most terrorised country in the world was caused by your government using heavy handed methods on agitators. Now even government can no longer control the monsters they created
what is our problem when ibo kill ibo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by chukwuibuipob: 9:30am On May 24, 2022
angry stop calling Buhari.The Buhari is deaf/buried.The man there now is Jubril El Sudani. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by jeff1993: 9:31am On May 24, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's very stupid and shameless that many one Nigeria promoters are obsessed with the security operatives killing people who wish for secession, but they keep applying for visas to run away from Nigeria because they know the country isn't working.
..... Same way your brothers are applying Visa to come and find work and trade in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by onuman: 9:36am On May 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Abia!! undecided keep decieving yourself,need I remind you that ipob has already been denounced by NINAS and LNC,those bastards are plainly criminals using freedom struggle as a format.
They have no intention of actualization of Biafra in their agenda.
The criminal supreme leader claiming freedom fighter kept on shouting referendum referendum I dare you to tell Us what plans he has to see to the actualization of a referendum.
It gives me joy when I remember that all they have been able to brainwash amongst the Igbo populace are thugs, cultist and criminals no true Nwafor stands with an agenda that only brings destruction into the peaceful blessed region.
Everything possible to crush ipob and their esn arms wing will continue to be done in Igboland that's an incontestable reality.

You were unable to seperate crimes of murder from what you see as crimes of making money through unjust means.

No true Igbo would see request for restoration of Biafra as invitation for destruction to Igboland.
No Scott would see agitation for independence for Scotland as invitation to destruction of Scotland by Great Britain.
Develop more sense, if you are truly Igbo. Anyway, no reasonable Igbo would ask for forces to crush IPOB as you wished.
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by od501: 9:36am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:
Kanu should go and release her as he has the power and authority to do so.

Stop bugging us on social media

Btw, is Kanu referring to Buhari or Jubril?

So...it is now Kanu's fault that you can't read abi? Where in the article was Kanu quoted to have referred jubril a Buhari. Please show us.
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by od501: 9:37am On May 24, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Has this fool now agreed that Jubrin El-Sudani was a mirage to mislead all his IPOB goats?

So...it is now Kanu's fault that you can't read abi? Where in the article was Kanu quoted to have referred jubril a Buhari. Please show us
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Yankee101: 9:43am On May 24, 2022
I pity you
Igboho is free
Even zakzaki
You think they want to free you?
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by gidgiddy: 9:46am On May 24, 2022
candidtalk:

You have no shame. Same Kanu who called Nigeria a zoo, and claimed Buhari is dead and replaced by Jubrin, is now begging Buhari to release this woman that no one knows the circumstances leading to her detention.

Kanu is a joke, so too his IPOBian followers like you and the whole Biafra project unders fraudsters like Kanu, Ekpa, Emma Powerless etal.

Just that you lot don't have the ability to discern how much of a joke you are to others.

None of this will change the fact that Nigeria is heading backwards while everyone else is moving foward
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by KingsleyIsrael: 9:46am On May 24, 2022
mama biafra may your captors know no peace may they suffer the wrath of the land they have desicreted
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Proudlyomonna: 9:58am On May 24, 2022
onuman:

You were unable to seperate crimes of murder from what you see as crimes of making money through unjust means.

No true Igbo would see request for restoration of Biafra as invitation for destruction to Igboland.
No Scott would see agitation for independence for Scotland as invitation to destruction of Scotland by Great Britain.
Develop more sense, if you are truly Igbo. Anyway, no reasonable Igbo would ask for forces to crush IPOB as you wished.

Like I said continue to decieve yourself.
Enyia right from when that London scammer claiming freedom fighter used lies, falsehood and propaganda to bring down his former boss Uwazurike and take the spotlight,he had no intention of actualization of Biafra,it was,and still is a well packaged organized fraud scheme with a strong format which is using the most sensitive subject in Igboland and the failings of the country to prey on their heads of gullible ones.
I dare you to start mentioning Nwafos who can openly declare support for a destructive agenda like ipob,if an ideology is perceived Just,the people who accepts it own up to it,in Catalonia we see public figures like Guardiola, Pique etc come out to declare their stand for it
Ipob is a big fraud.
No well brought up Nwafo supports such a destructive agenda,all they have as man power are thugs, cultist, criminals and hardened prison excapees that's why they have never and can never achieve anything meaningful.
Crushing them and most expectially their esn/ugm arms wing will continue to be done in Igboland.
I am Igbo not ipob, massob are Igbos they don't stand with ipob, Ohaneze youth group are Igbos they are not ipob,IYC and millions of Igbos who do not support this destructive agenda are not safe if ipob a group that goes around cursing, intimidating and attacking critics and others who do not support their destructive fraud agenda, tagging them saboteurs as though anyone gave them the mandate to judge,is allowed to bear arms for whatever reasons.
This is the reality on ground.
Please do not quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:06am On May 24, 2022
Only IGBO can truly fix this sh,1thole called NIGERIA..for real, whether they support buhari , APCrooks government or not is I'm material.. Bob Marley said 'your worst enemy could actually be your best friend '..and the ones you/we thought were friends are our/your worst enemy..look no further than South WASTELAND undecided mostly coward and betrayal of trust, treacherous as snake undecided

Let's all sane , logical right thinking nigerians give any IGBO politician aspirant a chance.

Chose Either Obi or Amaechi...we don't want bullion van vandal abeg undecided
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by EmmyDJourno: 10:16am On May 24, 2022
onuman:

The violence purposely set up in the SE to make Secessionists of the SE be seen by the world as terrorist organisation.

No foreign government has agreed to regard IPOB as a terrorist organisation.
A northern Nigeria group sees crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta as cause for its existence in Nigeria. Taboo/ Crime is talk of division of Nigeria, talk about Biafra, as far as the group is concerned.

IPOB has operated for many years without harming a fly before the northern group used Nigeria's government to declare IPOB a terrorist organisation.

Abeg no quote me again, the thunder wey I prepare for Nnamdi Kanu don ready, make it no go touch you self
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Nobody: 10:26am On May 24, 2022
Reality3080:
but igbos only bow to their chi,y is Kanu bowing now?

Where is d hell he promised?
I don't know what you are talking about
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by onuman: 10:27am On May 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Like I said continue to decieve yourself.
Enyia right from when that London scammer claiming freedom fighter used lies, falsehood and propaganda to bring down his former boss Uwazurike and take the spotlight,he had no intention of actualization of Biafra,it was,and still is a well packaged organized fraud scheme with a strong format which is using the most sensitive subject in Igboland and the failings of the country to prey on their heads of gullible ones.
I dare you to start mentioning Nwafos who can openly declare support for a destructive agenda like ipob,if an ideology is perceived Just,the people who accepts it own up to it,in Catalonia we see public figures like Guardiola, Pique etc come out to declare their stand for it
Ipob is a big fraud.
No well brought up Nwafo supports such a destructive agenda,all they have as man power are thugs, cultist, criminals and hardened prison excapees that's why they have never and can never achieve anything meaningful.
Crushing them and most expectially their esn/ugm arms wing will continue to be done in Igboland.
I am Igbo not ipob, massob are Igbos they don't stand with ipob, Ohaneze youth group are Igbos they are not ipob,IYC and millions of Igbos who do not support this destructive agenda are not safe if ipob a group that goes around cursing, intimidating and attacking critics and others who do not support their destructive fraud agenda, tagging them saboteurs as though anyone gave them the mandate to judge,is allowed to bear arms for whatever reasons.
This is the reality on ground.
Please do not quote me again.

Rivalry. Rivalry between your group and Nnamdi Kanu with his IP0B; you weren't able to hide it.
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Golan007: 10:29am On May 24, 2022
Latakia:
Do you know that the DSS can also use Cownu to generate revenue for the federal government if they put him in a cage and allow people to come and watch him by paying#200 on every festival. This will serve as history and lesson for people to know the monster that birth the killing of his own people in igboland. Mama Biafra ko Baba Biafra ni

grin
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Raylight2(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/23/release-%E2%80%98mama-biafra%E2%80%99-detention-she%E2%80%99s-mother-me-%E2%80%93-nnamdi-kanu-tells-buhari-government
Release yourself first oga. You should be out of the well to be able to get someone else off the same well
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by SmartPolician: 10:36am On May 24, 2022
jeff1993:
..... Same way your brothers are applying Visa to come and find work and trade in Lagos.

Looking at this reply, your brain is empty.

Read what I wrote again and compare it with the trash you wrote.

PS: I won't waste time replying you again.
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Has this fool now agreed that Jubrin El-Sudani was a mirage to mislead all his IPOB goats?
Talk about the old woman being released and stop spewing nonsense foolishly...
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Itulah(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2022
And mama Boko Haram and Gumi are roaming about freely.
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by lilfresh96(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2022
Biafra my foot
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by drmuchin: 10:50am On May 24, 2022
Why arrest an innocent woman
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by loooozeem: 11:07am On May 24, 2022
Haaaaa
I can't stop laughing grin
Can someone tell me the different between book Haram and IPOB.
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Heavensent01(m): 11:19am On May 24, 2022
Grgton:
if he has insulted now; you will still be the one to condemn him. Now he's pleading with the president

A prisoner pleading on behalf of a prisoner, how do you expect Buhari who don't listen to igbo elders plea who committed no crime to release KANU will listen to one mama Biafra?

Mama Biafra that ought to be enjoying with his grand kids is constituting nuisance for one terrorist, she's an accomplice, next time her kids will chained her from bringing disgrace to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi / No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.