Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me (40121 Views)

Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody / Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Felicia Ejezie ‘Mama Biafra’ Arraigned In Court For Selling IPOB Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Richy4(m): 6:48am On May 24, 2022
I have never read about a country where family members were arrested for being in court in support of a family member..

Even armed robbers, their family members do come to court just to be with their own.. why was his own case different? Who even authorised her arrest? Did she do anything wrong other than coming to court to be with her son?
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by gidgiddy: 6:54am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

Sorry worse for who? For Buhari? Nigeria or SE region?

For Nigeria as a whole. Has it made Nigeria more peaceful? Has the economy grown? Has it fostered unity?

The insecurity situation that had made Nigeria the third most terrorised country in the world was caused by your government using heavy handed methods on agitators. Now even government can no longer control the monsters they created
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Ndibuna: 6:56am On May 24, 2022
gidgiddy:
Arresting a woman if over 70 just for going fir Kanu's court case? No wonder Kanu calls it a zoo
Keep crying while the animal kanu remain in the zoo cage grin grin chronic unity beggar like u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by joeyfire(m): 6:56am On May 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

And what has that done except make things worse?

It has only gotten worse for Igbo people who are dying every day in the east and losing billions every week to sit at home. You think the rest of the country is not laughing at us for the stupidity and misfortune you are celebrating?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Ndibuna: 6:57am On May 24, 2022
joeyfire:

It has only gotten worse for Igbo people who are dying every day in the east and losing billions every week to sit at home. You think the rest of the country is not laughing at us for the stupidity and misfortune you are celebrating?
He quite knows, if he accepts it means he's accepting defeat

4 Likes

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Nebulax: 6:57am On May 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

For Nigeria as a whole. Has it made Nigeria more peaceful? Has the economy grown? Has it fostered unity?

The insecurity situation that had made Nigeria the third most terrorised country in the world was caused by your government using heavy handed methods on agitators. Now even government can no longer control the monsters they created

Stop using the present situation in your region to judge others. SW's and SS are doing well economically in Nigeria. They have attracted more development to their region coz they shunned politics of bitterness, hatred and destruction.

Nigeria is moving even though it's slow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Tyche(m): 7:03am On May 24, 2022
Malory:
Are you one of the unknown gunmen?

It's obvious who is

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Golan007: 7:13am On May 24, 2022
gidgiddy:
Arresting a woman if over 70 just for going fir Kanu's court case? No wonder Kanu calls it a zoo

Perhaps they are protecting her from getting the Lawmaker's treatment

Her kinsmen have been on a blood lust lately.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Golan007: 7:15am On May 24, 2022
Grgton:
if he has insulted now; you will still be the one to condemn him. Now he's pleading with the president

The days of bravado are over

3 Likes

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Golan007: 7:19am On May 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

Not too long ago your tone was always aggressive and full of threats.

What has changed?

5 Likes

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by nyobbiko: 7:25am On May 24, 2022
too bad
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Nobody: 8:02am On May 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Pleading with Buhari or pleading with Jubrin? He has to be specific
lol He can answer that
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by LordEclipse: 9:07am On May 24, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/23/release-%E2%80%98mama-biafra%E2%80%99-detention-she%E2%80%99s-mother-me-%E2%80%93-nnamdi-kanu-tells-buhari-government
..them never release you,and you're advocating for someone else's release

4 Likes

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Nobody: 9:09am On May 24, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu the mad terrorist have not realized it's only dumb slaves of his who even see him as a human being, to most Nigerians even some igbos he is better off dead. Dumb coward is feeling himself. Nnamdi Kanu you have the death of hundreds of igbos on your head. Killing your people, raping their sisters and using their heads for rituals, all these you are responsible for. You will die a common terrorist. Stupid coward killing his own people to subdue and enslave them. Igbos are cowards.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by onuman: 9:09am On May 24, 2022
Mama and Kanu remain in prison.

For Buhari, and his Fulani group, oil and gas deposits in the south are their survival kit.
So anyone talking about Biafra or removing south of Nigeria from the north is their enemy to be brutalised.

They have set the southeast on fire because of Biafra.
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:09am On May 24, 2022
Thunder fire all those supporting a terrorist government.

Patami is a terrorist but remains minister of communication.

Obadiah named lots of them seating in government as terrorists sponsors they killed him.

Dog brains on Nairaland are buying cheap data to support that idol in Aso rock.

This will not end well
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Nigerialabalaba: 9:10am On May 24, 2022
Malory:
South East Ibo will win this war against itself terrorism
Omo Ibo, a don fix am. Amin

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by EmmyDJourno: 9:10am On May 24, 2022
Idiot Nnamdi Kanu, still making demands when he cannot call for an end to all the violence in the East
I always knew dude was a Political instrument used to disrupt the government, but the idiot and him followed don play penalty go throwing
God punish all of them embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Latakia(f): 9:11am On May 24, 2022
Do you know that the DSS can also use Cownu to generate revenue for the federal government if they put him in a cage and allow people to come and watch him by paying#200 on every festival. This will serve as history and lesson for people to know the monster that birth the killing of his own people in igboland. Mama Biafra ko Baba Biafra ni

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Realists(m): 9:12am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:
Kanu should go and release her as he has the power and authority to do so.

Stop bugging us on social media

Let him send BSS to Free them, bloodly cannibals.
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by bluefilm: 9:13am On May 24, 2022
Na wa o

See as Maazi Nnamdi Cownu is just issuing orders anyhow. grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by onuman: 9:14am On May 24, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Idiot Nnamdi Kanu, still making demands when he cannot call for an end to all the violence in the East
I always knew dude was a Political instrument used to disrupt the government, but the idiot and him followed don play penalty go throwing
God punish all of them embarassed

The violence purposely set up in the SE to make Secessionists of the SE be seen by the world as terrorist organisation.

No foreign government has agreed to regard IPOB as a terrorist organisation.
A northern Nigeria group sees crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta as cause for its existence in Nigeria. Taboo/ Crime is talk of division of Nigeria, talk about Biafra, as far as the group is concerned.

IPOB has operated for many years without harming a fly before the northern group used Nigeria's government to declare IPOB a terrorist organisation.
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Reality3080: 9:15am On May 24, 2022
Grgton:
if he has insulted now; you will still be the one to condemn him. Now he's pleading with the president
but igbos only bow to their chi,y is Kanu bowing now?

Where is d hell he promised?
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Winters23: 9:15am On May 24, 2022
[s]
matrix199:
On what ground was the arrest based? IPOB's financier? Supporter? Fighter? Informant?

So it's now a crime to be called the mother of a sought sovereignty?

When are they going to arrest Gumi for advocating for bandits?

[/s]
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by mozona(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2022
ok
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by chukwuibuipob: 9:16am On May 24, 2022
sad The man there now is Jubril Musa El Sudan.Kanu should address him like dat,he go hear him well

2 Likes

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Hezmatosky: 9:16am On May 24, 2022
Malory:
South East will win this war against terrorism
Are they not the ones terrorising themselves?

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by nkemoma(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
it is a zoo
DSS want Kanu to manage her Ikpu

While the Foolanijangerweed manages yours
Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by Winters23: 9:17am On May 24, 2022
Hezzyluv:

To tell u this country is a BIG joke, the killers of #DeborahSamuel are more then the two persons they arrested. Now they're trying to water the case just to set them free. An lmmam, a professor comming out to say if you cross Islam redline, people will have no choice than to take laws into there hands. No body even blast him let alone arresting him.

You're right!

Let ipob continue to kill and maim igbos, after all the north also supports their bandits and boko haram

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me by jaxxy(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2022
Hezzyluv:

To tell u this country is a BIG joke, the killers of #DeborahSamuel are more then the two persons they arrested. Now they're trying to water the case just to set them free. An lmmam, a professor comming out to say if you cross Islam redline, people will have no choice than to take laws into there hands. No body even blast him let alone arresting him.

Talk about the killers of an igbo lawmaker in the southeast. we need answers there also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List / Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi / Nigeria Customs To Grill 12 Officers Allegedly Involved In Petrol Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.