Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra (30802 Views)

IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Foreigna2: 8:19am On May 24, 2022
pachigo001:
Continue blackmailing igbos very soon Fulani will chase you to benin republic

Before that happens, UGM will wipe out your entire family.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:19am On May 24, 2022
Whenever anyone stoops so low as to start killing women, and further more innocent children, that's when we know that all reasoning has been lost and there is no justification for that.

Fight those who are oppressing you, fight those who are marginalising you, fight those who chase you from your homes and farms.

Leave kids out of this!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by JohnOkolo: 8:20am On May 24, 2022
Malory:
The culprits of these dastardly acts will never know peace and I pray for them to get caught sooner than later but hurriedly pinning it on IPOB without proper investigation amounts to crass ineptitude from our security agents

No one pinned anything on IPOB or ESN. They are the culprits you born biased bigot.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Eziruby: 8:20am On May 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://dailytrust.com/ipob-kills-woman-4-kids-6-other-northerners-in-anambra

I condemn this callous, indecent and unjustifiable act in all intent. This is no reason for this.
Please, I do not or will support the activities of this unknown gunmen. Where is is our intelligent community?
We do not need UGM in Anambra State and entire South East.
God bless Anambra State!
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by naptu2: 8:21am On May 24, 2022
naptu2:
Armed Autopiloters attacked a military checkpoint in Agulu on April 30th, 2022. Here are videos of the incident.

Listen to the voices and comments of the people that shot the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzvNDy84w40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTJPmSsq1lM

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1520545710873141248

1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by dontalklife: 8:21am On May 24, 2022
The intentions of this biased and baseless reportage are glaring. Mr poster, you pinned the murder on IPOB without proper investigation and you aim to incite the the Northerners against the Igbo but ogbeni, you have failed. Unknown gunmen have killed several people and in most cases the Igbos, so I do not know why you are so wicked and biased in your reportage but may God judge you according to your intents.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Luckylife(m): 8:21am On May 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The bold headline from a major northern News outlet is enough to incite and cause a reprisal

See the owners and top editors of myopic unprofessional news paper that is used by government to paint Ipod black without concrete evidences.

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by ChelseaArmy(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2022
gidgiddy:
I never believe anything the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media like dailytrust says

Since this news broke, nobody in Anambra has been able to confirm it actually happend, nobody knows the womans name or that of her kids, and the only people reporting it are Newspaper based in the South West such as Tribune and Dailytrust, something is not right here
Some hypocrite will not see this, but when one of their colleague killed the whole world must hear about it
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Nobody: 8:24am On May 24, 2022
Bokoharam Muslim terrorists,IPOB Christians terrorists.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by pachigo001(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2022
Foreigna2:

Before that happens, UGM will wipe out your entire family.
My family is not traitors like you guys so ugm have no business with my family
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Watinani(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2022
What do you expect from fugitives that broke out from the prison. Its family matter, stop blaming Fulani, they value privacy, they dont intervane in family issue :-).

This is the result of innocent hausa that you killed for nothing and very soon you people will be looking for IDP, since you cannot smoke them out.

Useless people
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by naptu2: 8:26am On May 24, 2022
naptu2:
They will say that they are going to do something. They will do what they say that they are going to do. They will boast and celebrate after successfully doing what they say they will do. Then, if there is a negative reaction, they will claim that it was done by Fulani herdsmen and DSS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Emergingnation3(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2022
ebenezer8:
[/color]Did Northern leaders condemn killing being perpetrated by rampaged fulani terrorist in the East..

Even though there's no evidence that IPOB is behind the killings..

N u think all this is a justification 4 killing unarmed innocent helpless peaple May you n ya family taste from d kup of evil u prepare amen!!!

N tis goes to all those that believe that killing people is there main goal b it any tribe or from any region or religion!! Karma is inevitable!!! Ya all will rewarded.
Northern elite should call thier rampaged terrorist lots that's on killing spree across the nation to order ,no one has the monopoly of violence. You would have understand , if your family members are among the victim of this Fulani terrorist..
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Paradigms: 8:27am On May 24, 2022
When is Nigeria splitting biko

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by IbileIfe: 8:28am On May 24, 2022
Malory:
The culprits of these dastardly acts will never know peace and I pray for them to get caught sooner than later but hurriedly pinning it on IPOB without proper investigation amounts to crass ineptitude from our security agents
Their political blackmail and propaganda will fail
What proof do they have that IPOB did it? But look at the speed of the allegation and publication to provoke hatred for IPOB and reprisal attacks against Igbos in northern Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Taliya: 8:28am On May 24, 2022
I see reprisal attacks looming
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Malory: 8:28am On May 24, 2022
IbileIfe:

Their political blackmail and propaganda will fail
What proof do they have that IPOB did it? But look at the speed of the allegation and publication to provoke hatred for IPOB and reprisal attacks against Igbos in northern Nigeria.
Exactly what I'm talking about
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by naptu2: 8:29am On May 24, 2022
naptu2:
Their usual method on Nairaland.

1) Try to derail the thread by talking about other things.

2) Accuse you of doing the exact thing that they are doing. Some of them will even accuse you of being one of them (that is, being an Ipob member).

3) Try to provoke and insult you so that they can derail the thread with fights.

4) They will cook up conspiracy theories and use their usual misinformation to try and discredit you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by ilebaye2017(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2022
Honestly speaking, this is callous and barbaric.
Anyway there is the need for proper investigation and good information gathering to know where this is coming from.
Haa! A woman and her 4 kids? This barbaric and inhuman.

What is the way out of this quagmire we've found ourself in?

We really need to dialogue on our continous existence as one Nation.
I don't think there is a better time than now to that.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by QuotaSystem: 8:31am On May 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The bold headline from a major northern News outlet is enough to incite and cause a reprisal

Hopefully not.

It is needed medicine for the unfair, selective and hypocritical journalism being practiced by biased southern news outlets.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Quiny32323: 8:31am On May 24, 2022
wolesmile:
I know this will be blamed on herdsmen again. Imagine people praising UGM in that Facebook comment. How can any sane person rejoice over the killing of a fellow human being? When hausas now retaliate, we'll start condemning them and call them barbaric animals. What do we call this by these IPOB miscreants?

Those igbos are beasts just like the stupid kanu that don't care about igbos and what will befall us.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by uridiwan(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is for those who doubted it earlier on.. so sad.. cry
It's also painful that some persons(both online and offline) keep championing their activities.. cry
And the stupid online Igbos keep shouting justice for Deborah.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by onuman: 8:41am On May 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:

IPOB mania.
Heightened propaganda of kill, and go online, to show the world that IPOB is a terrorist organisation.

May the souls of the innocent victims rest in peace.
Those who depend on one Nigeria to survive will stop at nothing to stop secessionist moves of any group in the oil and gas producing southern regions.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Okudiover(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2022
And I ask why haven't the federal government called for the arrest and subsequent extradition of that war monger Simon Ekpa based in Finland? They did so for Nnamdi Kanu (now incarcerated) but have so far been silent on the real monster. Yeye dey smell.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by onuman: 8:49am On May 24, 2022
ilebaye2017:
Honestly speaking, this is callous and barbaric.
Anyway there is the need for proper investigation and good information gathering to know where this is coming from.
Haa! A woman and her 4 kids? This barbaric and inhuman.

What is the way out of this quagmire we've found ourself in?

We really need to dialogue on our continous existence as one Nation.
I don't think there is a better time than now to that.

Do everything to portray the secessionist groups in the Southeast as terrorists, that's what has been going on in the Southeast.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by jaxxy(m): 8:50am On May 24, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Did Northern leaders condemn killing being perpetrated by rampaged fulani terrorist in the East..

Even though there's no evidence that IPOB is behind the killings..

ipob have been killing igbos and now are killing Fulanis or do u want to say this is Fulanis or dss killing Fulanis in Anambra now??

ipob is killing igbos and now Fulanis in the southeast. They have exposed their real themselves now.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Paulianfa(m): 8:50am On May 24, 2022
Pls help me with the real meaning of IPOB? Is it the terrorist group or sovereign kind of union or state to be?
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by XDaBOSS(m): 8:50am On May 24, 2022
aliyumobi:
The main and social media will be quite now because is Muslims that are involved

No be only quite (@bolded), y u no kuku type quit? Person go they type nonsense, for e'm mind e de make sense.

All this hausa muslim are just looking for a means to justify their act (killing saint Deborah). Deborah's death and what happened to that poor woman n her four children had nothing in common.

While you guys (hausa muslims) go on celebrating your barbaric act both online and offline, no one is celebrating the poor woman's (n her four children) death here. We ain't animals like you (if you must make it a Christian thing).

Back to the sad topic..........this is really bad, killing an innocent woman and her children (irrespective of there tribe or religion) is really bad. I really don't know under which motive these guys (UGM) operate.

It's disturbing the way people enjoy killing easlch other these days in naija (with exception to the fulanis, those ones are animals in human form). Anambra state govt need to do something fast to end this. Its really getting out of hand.

R.I.P to those who lost their innocent lives. Its really a sad one.

If you be animal (aboki muslim), quote me.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Zubi10(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Up you're a bastard hypocrite..ipob killed Muslims in Anambra should be your heading..Pig
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by obailala(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

Videos can be anywhere in Africa, what is the proof that this happened when Anambrarians like us have not heard about except on the internet
In the video I watched, the narrator (speaking in Igbo) mentioned the location as nkwo-agu nanka. I dont keep such videos in my phone, I delete them instantly. It's okay if you want to doubt it; there's no point proving anything to you if you want to deliberately keep living in denial.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Nobody: 9:00am On May 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:

I as am Igbo man condemn in strong terms the killings happening in my region. If it's IPOB or any other group, let the culprits be brought to book and made to face justice.

Freedom fighting isn't about killing people most especially defenceless people. Let these evil doers pay for their crimes here and in the hereafter.

May God help us. May God flush out all negative elements from Alaigbo. God shall see us through.

God bless Alaigbo.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by MumuAFONJA: 9:00am On May 24, 2022
Good news,no head slammer in Biafran land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches / Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari / Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Soldiers In Borno, Scores Feared Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.