Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra (30828 Views)

IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Foreigna2: 7:19am On May 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

So a Northern outlet is telling me what happened in my own state, not far from my own village? Yet nobody in Anambra can confirm the story

Go to this thread and see your brothers crying. You people supported Kanu and Ipob, now you have to bear the consequences. I have no sympathy for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/7130866/under-siege-onitsha

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by adelekeolu(m): 7:20am On May 24, 2022
SOMETHING DANGEROUS IS LOOMING
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Oches4me(m): 7:20am On May 24, 2022
gidgiddy:
I never believe anything the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media like dailytrust says

Since this news broke, nobody in Anambra has been able to confirm it actually happend, nobody knows the womans name or that of her kids, and the only people reporting it are Newspaper based in the South West such as Tribune and Dailytrust, something is not right here
head cutters spotted.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by hope4nigeria(m): 7:20am On May 24, 2022
Jahmikky:
Animals, These IPOB guys should be wiped out with nuclear bomb!

and bokoharam should be given amnesty and well paid! Well done oh
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by jrusky(m): 7:21am On May 24, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
It seems all Igbo Leaders and PDP CAN are in support of the killings by the IPOB terrorists.

None condemned the killing and beheading of the Army couple.

None condemned the killings of the innocent hausas during the weekend.

Sorry bro I'm never ipigs supporters but when you talk pls remember Deborah in Sokoto and all the drama that followed it, bro sometime some people retaliated evil to show their pains and proof non has monopoly to violent however the land called Nigeria need healing vengeance is high everywhere.

Sorry if I sound mean but unfortunately personally I can never forgive or forget Deborah death and the drama the North played about it.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by prophetfire: 7:21am On May 24, 2022
Malory:
The culprits of these dastardly acts will never know peace and I pray for them to get caught sooner than later but hurriedly pinning it on IPOB without proper investigation amounts to crass ineptitude from our security agents
. Wether it's IPOB that is doing the killing or it is IPOB Auto-piloters, the fact remains that IPOB is to blame for all this killings.
IPOB started this madness claiming that they are doing ESN to chase fulani herdsmen from the bush, but it was a big lie.
They started attacking security men and security facilities.
Now everything have turned upside down and they are exonorating themselves.
The fact remains that IPOB have shot themselves and their audio biafra struggle in the feet.
The way it is now, if referendum is conducted today,, most Igbos will vote against biafra because IPOB have given biafra a very bad name.
Nnamdi kanu is not smart. He doesn't listen to advise. If he was listening to advise, IPOB should have remained a non-violent group.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Bahamas95(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2022
There Is No Day That Passes In Nigeria Without Hearing One Bad News.

Killing is now becoming a normal thing in Nigeria. Some people will wake up from bed and the next thing that comes to their minds is how to kill fellow humans.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by mvem(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Let them start it, we are waiting...
this is not the way forward...Pls go and check history and you will know this won't solve anything or bring forth anything positive. People say there are fulani jihadist in the east so why cant this gun men go and fight these jihadist in the east...why kill children or women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Foreigna2: 7:22am On May 24, 2022
cocoduck:
fake and sensational news. BTW where did the love for the east come from. Is it because election is around the corner. Take that love and shove it up your a55

Click this link and see your brothers in Onitsha crying
https://www.nairaland.com/7130866/under-siege-onitsha

How many plaza does your father have in Anambra? How many shops or warehouses does your entire family have?
Only paupers who have no stake in Igboland are in support of the current madness. Since you are from a lineage of paupers, you want to destroy things your entire family could not achieve.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by egoldman(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://dailytrust.com/ipob-kills-woman-4-kids-6-other-northerners-in-anambra

I am from Anambra state, I must admit what's happening in my state and southeast in general is unacceptable, whoever that's behind this killings must be fished and punished no matter what.

Authorities in Abuja must step in and confront these monsters, impartial intelligence gathering should be employed, innocent people must not be victimized.

My igbo people must work with rhe security agencies by giving info when safety allows it about these people. They are not ghosts, they live among our people.

Intelligence gathering will help clarify whether there are truly other gunmen groups behind the atrocities in South East or it is IPOB operating under the anonymity of “unknown gunmen

Way to go.

Militants of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) on Sunday killed a woman, her four children and six others, all of them of northern extraction in Anambra State, Daily Trust reports.

Don't see anywhere in the reports with evidence linking these killings to Ipob

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by naptu2: 7:23am On May 24, 2022
The crazy thing is that

1) Ipob commanders openly threaten people and state exactly what they will do.

2) Ipob factions have openly blamed each other and stated that factions of Ipob are responsible for the violence and killings in the East.

3) Politicians from the South-East have clearly stated that the violence is being perpetrated by Igbo people.

4) The security agencies have clearly and openly stated that the violence is being perpetrated by members of Ipob and we've seen instances where Ipob members have been killed and arrested in battle.

5) Ipob social media warriors have openly celebrated these attacks and they have coined nicknames like St Unknown Gunmen, Heavy crusades, etc.

6) We have seen people, for example, at Ariaria Market, applauding these armed men when they parade the streets.

And there are very many video, text and other evidence to back this up

Yet, Ipob media warriors are trying to convince people that the violence is being perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen, DSS, cults, politicians, in fact they will blame everybody except the people that are actually responsible, that is Ipob.

Isn't that madness?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Lancelotx(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2022
MemoriesAndMe:
Why blame everything on IPOB? Everyone is aware some of these stories are concocted. Why should IPOB be killing people in its own territory and not out of it? Nobody should believe these lies anymore. All IPOB wants is clear, why is a region holding them down?

Thanks bro
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Johel(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Na lie...it's not ipob that's killing these pple,it's a government planned something just to erase ipob and label them terrorist group...what Nigerian government cannot do does not exist...but ignorant ones believe anything they hear and see on the media.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by naptu2: 7:25am On May 24, 2022
We can see and hear Omote Biafra shouting into the camera,

Go after all these mighty mighty saboteurs. Leave all these saboteur ITK, go with the mighty mighty saboteurs. Go after those ones. Those are the people that need to be beheaded. Those are the people that need to be burnt to ashes. Those are the people that their houses need to be invaded!

2:07 minute mark in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRvx2bBIj_o

It has become a pattern. What happened to Obiora Agbasimalo, the Labour Party candidate in the Anambra governorship election?

The people that are calling for people to be beheaded believe that all politicians, religious and traditional leaders from the East are saboteurs and any wealthy person that does not contribute money to their madness is a saboteur. To them, any government official, like an Inec worker or a security operative from the East is also a saboteur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by BOYS2MEN: 7:25am On May 24, 2022
Long live BIAFRA
Long live ipob
Long live MAZI NNAMDI KANU
Long live good people of NDIGBO....I still remain that unwavering son of the igbos....I am proud son and onye igbo I would forever be ...Maka na IGBO AMAKAZI cool...oya wailers bido nu
Maxymilliano:

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by RICHOLAC(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2022
They thought that by giving uniform to this fulanis to act as IPOB, they will achieve their aim. One day is for the thief. We Igbos are not blood suckers, we don't kill for nothing.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by jericco1(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2022
Now a terrorist group
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Oches4me(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2022
Painintheass221:
Northerner's in Igbo land should stop wearing Hijab and other Hausa cultural clothes to avoid easy Identification. Instead wear western clothes like tees and shorts, or trousers while the female folk wear Skirt and blouse only (No Hijab, No Cap, No flowing Agbada)

You see how the Okada man was spared because he was Igbo, so. Get wise.

Do not die because of Islam. To save your life is better than to promote Islam.
Christans terrorist, U die miserable soon.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by DCONE1(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2022
Malory:
The culprits of these dastardly acts will never know peace and I pray for them to get caught sooner than later but hurriedly pinning it on IPOB without proper investigation amounts to crass ineptitude from our security agents
Did you make your own investigations? Until it touches your family members before you will have sense.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by naptu2: 7:26am On May 24, 2022
We see a clip of Mrs Igwenagu. She is on a street in London as she makes her broadcast. She says (in Igbo), "Ogidi youths, all of you that were involved in the protest, you are like a chicken that laid eggs, but after laying the eggs, breaks them open and proceeds to eat them. This is what you did. All of you are not supposed to be alive".

This is her broadcast from London in late 2021. Her target are a youth group in Ogidi, a town in Anambra State. They had organised a march to protest Ipob's order that people shut down businesses and schools every Monday in solidarity with imprisoned Ipob leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

The Ogidi youth leader was also singled out by other Ipob supporters.

We can see Simon Ekpa making a broadcast. He is saying, ". . .are not known to be coward. Ogidi. . ."

Here is Finland based lawyer, Simon Ekpa, who has thousands of followers.

Simon Ekpa says, "Who ever. . .the president of the youths of Ogidi, who ever he is, where ever that he is coming from and who ever is paying him to bring pump action and start walking on the street, they should retract immediately. He should retract his steps and don't go further with this.

This is not a threat, but it is a fact".

They show the obituary poster of the president of the Ogidi youths association.

A few weeks after these comments, the youth leader of Ogidi was shot and killed. Those responsible remain unidentified.

We contacted Simon Ekpa and Nneka Igwenagu for their comments. Mrs Igwenagu did not reply. Mr Ekpa replied, but declined to give a routine response.

7:04 minute mark in the video below.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Etranshub(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
let`s divide this country abeg!
seems like the only logical thing to do at this junction
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Aremson14(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Did Northern leaders condemn killing being perpetrated by rampaged fulani terrorist in the East..

Even though there's no evidence that IPOB is behind the killings..
At least sahara reporter broadcasted the news
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Foreigna2: 7:27am On May 24, 2022
naptu2:
We can see and hear Omote Biafra shouting into the camera,

2:07 minute mark in the video below.

It has become a pattern. What happened to Obiora Agbasimalo, the Labour Party candidate in the Anambra governorship election?

The people that are calling for people to be beheaded believe that all politicians, religious and traditional leaders from the East are saboteurs and any wealthy person that does not contribute money to their madness is a saboteur. To them, any government official, like an Inec worker or a security operative from the East is also a saboteur.

Even this fool called Soludo who is flirting with Nnamdi Kanu was almost killed some months to the election. I don't know why he is scared of ipob.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by justtryme: 7:27am On May 24, 2022
Why are people so low on reasoning? What is happening in the east is simply settling of political score, people are seizing the opportunity to eliminate their enemies.
Organizations, governments, individuals, families has been killing their enemies knowing fully Well that such killings will not be investigated and will be tagged as unknown gun me, ipob or ESN.

If anyone have beef with you in the east, this is the best time to fall you down KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Elimon(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:

I wanted to oppose but I saw Northerners killed in the east"....man make e happen abeg...the easterners have died too much in the North and no one does anything about it.they should also get a taste of it too biko. Too bad for the victims. One Nigeria is like cabin biscuit...it will be whole today break tomorrow.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Adedapo5050: 7:28am On May 24, 2022
Omo this country lasan �‍♂️
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by livinbygrace: 7:28am On May 24, 2022
beautyhd:
Every death in south east is blamed on Ipob when there are many Fulani herders marauding as unknown gun men.

Fulani herders were enabled when they were allowed to carry arms up and down, they are currently causing mayhem in southeast and as usual Igbos are the scape goat.

So those ones with BIafra flag shooting into
the air and being hailed by your people are also Fulanis?Keep deceiving yourself and e supporting evil until it gets to you or your loved ones.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Malory: 7:28am On May 24, 2022
DCONE1:
Did you make your own investigations? Until it touches your family members before you will have sense.
I don't even understand what this one is saying
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by naptu2: 7:28am On May 24, 2022
This is the DOS faction of Ipob (the faction that is supported by Nnamdi Kanu's family). Most of the people listed here are members of the Autopiloters faction of Ipob (the faction headed by Simon Ekpa) and Ebube Agu (the security organisation set up by south-eastern state governors). After this list was published, Simon Ekpa made a broadcast in which he accused the DOS of being behind the violence and also accused them of releasing the names of Ipob commanders so that the government can kill them.

IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East

A list of militants and commanders terrorising people of the South-East region has been published by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

This was contained in a statement signed by IPOB’s spokesman, Emma Powerful, on Tuesday, according to DailyPost.

According to Powerful, the unknown gunmen are members of the local Ebubeagu security team and self-acclaimed members of the Eastern Security Network (IPOB’s military wing).

He listed their names as Chibuike Igwe; Paul Udenwa; Okwudili Dim (aka) One Nigeria; Sky from Umutanze Orlu and a man nicknamed 2men from Umuna.

Others terrorising Orlu in Imo State include Chinedu Agbaradu-Amagu commander; Cheta odinkenma – Amagu; Uchenna Nwachukwu; Chibyke Gezek Amagu and Chukwudi Odimegwu.

He further listed impersonators of ESN members in Oru East and Njaba LGAs of Imo State as Akiriko Atta; Kingkom. The impersonators of ESN members in Orsu-Ihiteukwa are, The man called Uru; Sky; No one; the Double lion and a man called Commander.

IPOB also placed a bounty on the head of the aforementioned persons.

The statement added, “IPOB is hereby declaring them wanted, and anybody who can give useful information about them will get a handsome reward”.

It also noted that “IPOB has always told the public that the above-mentioned hoodlums are part of the criminalities going on in our land.

“No criminal should be allowed to demonise IPOB. These agents of darkness and their sponsors should be brought to book to pay for their atrocities.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/19/ipob-reveals-names-of-militants-commanders-behind-killings-in-south-east/

https://www.nairaland.com/7085912/ipob-publishes-names-militants-commanders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by gsmphoneseller: 7:29am On May 24, 2022
Malory:

Conclusion without investigation.

Why would they want any Igbo to believe this fabricated stories?

They don't spare anyone violating the sit at home order.

We pray that this evil should stop.

They killed the Christian girl in sokoto, they bombed Winners school killing many, that's not northerners doing it but a few Ill hearted blood suckers.

Evil knows no ethnic group.
Re: IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra by Golan007: 7:29am On May 24, 2022
Farid24224:
Christian bastard!! If they start killing them now, some mofos will be spewing trashes anyhow.. angry

They are not Christians.

In fact, their leader practices Judaism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prince Charles And Princess Diana In Nigeria (memories, Stories And Pictures) / Doyin Okupe Dumps PDP / Five Executive Orders Issued By The Buhari Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.