Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) (35687 Views)

Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) / Okada Ban: Gokada, Max Riders, Others Protest In Lagos / Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 24, 2022
captainamiedi1:
who is protesting the killings in east. abi is okay for east to kill themselves?

The fear of UGM is the beginning of their wisdom.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by usmanbaba(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2022
Hypocracy is when you protest against the killing of Deborah samuel and keep mute on the recent killing of a muslim woman and her children in Anambra.

Muslim are human too!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 2:00pm On May 24, 2022
Solomonbature:
You make no sense
where you see sense, before you go know say somebody make sense
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Naajjii: 2:00pm On May 24, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Well...nothing stops the Muslims from mobilizing and protesting either. But we all know what "protest" means in the Sharia North....an excuse for riot and looting!

You can thank your own Muslim brothers for making Deborah Samuel's death unique and memorable.....they actually filmed themselves commuting the act and boasting about it with most glee--passing it along to go viral on social media.

That became a pivotal Event Horizon for the cumulative atrocities committed by Muslims on Christians....

Only depraved minds who enjoyed their fanatical snuff films will see that---and want to use that as fuel to kill more.

Between the radical elements in the North and South....there has always been this silly competition for "committing the most murders" and now...it is the competition for "victim-hood". No one wants to compete to be excellently kind and moral anymore because where is the worth in that? The whole societal reward system has been deliberately designed and entrenched to promote evil...since only EVIL and its sharing on social media now pays.

Buhari bears the brunt for a great deal of the blame.

Yes evil people are spread across the nation ,across tribes and across religion.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2022
Which attack?
Who are you telling that?

South East is the most peaceful region in today's Nigeria.
Are you sure you're Malory I know
Malory:
Nice one. We shouldn't forget to protest against the incessant attacks in the east too
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by pquaver(m): 2:16pm On May 24, 2022
kingthreat:

It is really sad. The most gruesome murder of that Igbo soldier and husband infront of her mother and child was met with silence. But Deborah who is not even Igbo was blared everywhere, that people were even using the opportunity to insult Islam the more. I am sorry but after the senseless murder of the hero, Dora Akunyili's husband and nothing was done, I knew that the Ipob enforcers are going to be a problem to the East. The way it is now, even Nnamdi Kanu cannot control them.

@the bolded nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Malory: 2:20pm On May 24, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Which attack?
Who are you telling that?

South East is the most peaceful region in today's Nigeria.
Are you sure you're Malory I know
Shatap
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 3:58pm On May 24, 2022
Hmm, I hope she gets justice
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 5:13pm On May 24, 2022
Naajjii:

I told you the truth and it's bitter. Look at who is calling another person cursed tribe. Is there any cursed tribe as nyamiri people ,Osu Caste people? You are a terrorist supporter . Ipob unknown gunmen terrorists slaughtered 2 military officers I pointed it out to you, you took offense and defending them.

You just proved that you are cursed to be eternally useless and unfortunate in life grin
I dare you to churn out anywhere I attributed you to any tribe,I don't join bastards like you to do senseless tribal gbasgbos �
E get watin person dey pass biko, I call you out directly,I don't care about where you come from,I just know that you are an eternally bornthroway cursed tribally bigoted bastard that will soon meet his Waterloo for turning everything to tribalism just to do your mischief.This is a sensitive subject that has to do with an organized religious extremism and murder but an hopelessly cursed bornthroway pikin like you must find a way to rope in tribalism into the discuss because doing tribal gbasgbos is all you are destined to do all the days of your life till you die enter grave grin grin
Once again it will never be well with you and ipob and all their supporters ��.
Iseeeee.

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Naajjii: 5:54pm On May 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You just proved that you are cursed to be eternally useless and unfortunate in life grin
I dare you to churn out anywhere I attributed you to any tribe,I don't join bastards like you to do senseless tribal gbasgbos �
E get watin person dey pass biko, I call you out directly,I don't care about where you come from,I just know that you are an eternally bornthroway cursed tribally bigoted bastard that will soon meet his Waterloo for turning everything to tribalism just to do your mischief.This is a sensitive subject that has to do with an organized religious extremism and murder but an hopelessly cursed bornthroway pikin like you must find a way to rope in tribalism into the discuss because doing tribal gbasgbos is all you are destined to do all the days of your life till you die enter grave grin grin
Once again it will never be well with you and ipob and all their supporters ��.
Iseeeee.
You are ipob unknown gunmen terrorists supporter. Why have not campaign against ipod with the same energy . You are a Osu Caste nyamiri.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 6:10pm On May 24, 2022
Naajjii:

You are ipob unknown gunmen terrorists supporter. Why have not campaign against ipod with the same energy . You are a Osu Caste nyamiri.

Let's do this again �
It will never be well with you and ipob and all their supporters grin grin grin
If you like beg me from now till eternity to help you masturbate on tribal gbasgbos bcus na your destiny grin ;Di no dey do grin grin
I call you out directly bcus I am sure your tribe is not responsible for you being an eternally cursed bastard whose life depends on looking for people to engage in tribal gbasgbos grin
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Naajjii: 6:40pm On May 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Let's do this again �
It will never be well with you and ipob and all their supporters grin grin grin
If you like beg me from now till eternity to help you masturbate on tribal gbasgbos bcus na your destiny grin ;Di no dey do grin grin
I call you out directly bcus I am sure your tribe is not responsible for you being an eternally cursed bastard whose life depends on looking for people to engage in tribal gbasgbos grin
And I called you out for your hypocrisy of not campaigning against terrorists Ipob who have been slaughtering people, cutting off people's head. You need to do that with the Vigor you do on Deborah's killing. All the 2 killing are barbaric, if those extremist kill in the name of religion, Ipod terrorists kill in the Name of Nnamdi Kanu. Otherwise you are nyamiri, unknown gunmen ipob terrorists supporter as well
as an Osu Caste.. grin grin
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2022
tiswell:
why is the presidency keeping mute on this matter
He is not different from them.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 8:08pm On May 24, 2022
Naajjii:

And I called you out for your hypocrisy of not campaigning against terrorists Ipob who have been slaughtering people, cutting off people's head. You need to do that with the Vigor you do on Deborah's killing. All the 2 killing are barbaric, if those extremist kill in the name of religion, Ipod terrorists kill in the Name of Nnamdi Kanu. Otherwise you are nyamiri, unknown gunmen ipob terrorists supporter as well
as an Osu Caste.. grin grin

grin ; you will die trying to bring me down to the level of bastards like yourself whose only hope in life is to do tribal gbasgbos grin grin
I no dey do nonsense �
I stand against whatever ipob stands for,I stand against anything connected to evil.
Your own problem is not just ipob,you are destined to do tribal gbasgbos all the days of your life till you die enter grave grin grin
Na so you go dey your unfortunate dying bed still dey shout and wail Igbo aahh,Igbo yee,na your destiny be dat grin grin
With this kind destiny wey you carry come dis world so your future no fit bright at all oo grin grin
Bloody eternally cursed bastard.

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Naajjii: 9:30pm On May 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin ; you will die trying to bring me down to the level of bastards like yourself whose only hope in life is to do tribal gbasgbos grin grin
I no dey do nonsense �
I stand against whatever ipob stands for,I stand against anything connected to evil.
Your own problem is not just ipob,you are destined to do tribal gbasgbos all the days of your life till you die enter grave grin grin
Na so you go dey your unfortunate dying bed still dey shout and wail Igbo aahh,Igbo yee,na your destiny be dat grin grin
With this kind destiny wey you carry come dis world so your future no fit bright at all oo grin grin
Bloody eternally cursed bastard.
Nyamiri, How market. Federal Government Dey reason your lord and Savior matter grin grin

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:31pm On May 24, 2022
Naajjii:

Nyamiri, How market. Federal Government Dey reason your lord and Savior matter grin grin

grin ;DCursed bastard make him enjoy him time.
Others dey destined to be something in life,you dey destined to do Igbo aaar,Igbo yeehh all the days of your life till you die enter grave grin
You suppose question your useless cursed head with this kind rubbish destiny wey you carry come dis life oo grin grin
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Waterysperm: 11:44pm On May 24, 2022
Naajjii:

Na Nnamdi Kanu matter go kill you laslas. Ewu Sokoto!!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Igbojew: 1:31am On May 25, 2022
dedonfranco:
You killed a Christian and Christian were calm, You still have the audacity to attack more Christians because they arrested the murderers.

If you are above the law, you need your own country where laws don't matter.
Don't mind those blood thirsty hypocritical North.Igbos have been clamouring to leave their beloved Nigeria so that they have enough space to practice their Sharia religion but they said Igbos will not go anywhere and when any fathom killings happen in South East they will blame it on IPOB/ESN just to justify the terrorist status they gave them.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Igbojew: 1:38am On May 25, 2022
WibusJaga:
Don't understand why some people are comparing this with the situation in SE. IPOB has been designated a terrorist organisation, MNK is facing treason charges & the security forces have launched a full scale assault against them. Non of the criminal elements tagged Unknown Gunmen has come out openly to brag that he killed anybody & was justified or defended.

Contrastingly, here is a case of a religious group claiming to be above the laws of the land. The murderer is known but the gruesome & barbaric murder is being justified on religious grounds (alleged blasphemy).

This bloodthirsty Islamic lunatic and all his murderous cohorts must be prosecuted for murder. They are not above the laws of the land.
Prosecute their foot soldiers,no way but if something like this happen in South East no matter how little it is by now FG would have sent battalions of Soldiers down to South East to shoot any living souls they found there.We are watching,observing and counting......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Naajjii: 3:54am On May 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin ;DCursed bastard make him enjoy him time.
Others dey destined to be something in life,you dey destined to do Igbo aaar,Igbo yeehh all the days of your life till you die enter grave grin
You suppose question your useless cursed head with this kind rubbish destiny wey you carry come dis life oo grin grin

How market grin grin your Savior

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 6:35pm On May 25, 2022
Naajjii:

How market grin grin your Savior

grin ;Dthe guy na bloody criminal grin grin
But dat one still no change the fact se na rubbish destiny you carry come dis life grin grin

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Naajjii: 9:38pm On May 25, 2022
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 9:43pm On May 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Your lord and savior grin grin

grin ;Dit will never be well with both him and you grin grin
I don include your moniker for the list of animals wey dey pollute this forum with their senseless tribal gbasgbos grin grin
You be very hopeless bastard wey don useless him life with Igbo dis Igbo dat Igbo yeee grin grin

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 11:08pm On May 25, 2022
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Naajjii: 8:54am On May 26, 2022
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:14am On May 26, 2022
Naajjii:

Your lord and Savior
grin grin

E no go better for you and the criminal freedom fighter grin grin grin
But e be like se the guy dey torment your cursed soul grin grin

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Naajjii: 5:43pm On May 26, 2022
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 7:13pm On May 26, 2022
Naajjii:

Your lord and savior
grin grin

E no go better for you and the criminal claiming freedom fighter
grin grin grin
E pain am se I no help am masturbate on tribal gbasgbos grin grin grin

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Naajjii: 6:35am On May 27, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

E no go better for you and the criminal claiming freedom fighter
grin grin grin
E pain am se I no help am masturbate on tribal gbasgbos grin grin grin
Now that the heat is on you, you are trying to deny your Savior. It's too late to deny him, we have already identified you.
Am enjoying taking on Ipob unknown gunmen terrorists. grin grin grin

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 9:41am On May 27, 2022
Naajjii:

Now that the heat is on you, you are trying to deny your Savior. It's too late to deny him, we have already identified you.
Am enjoying taking on Ipob unknown gunmen terrorists. grin grin grin

grin grin ;Dthats what I have been telling you since na e no go better for you and the criminal with him ipob grin grin
I am enjoying catching cruise with a bastard whose life starts and ends with doing Igbo yeaaa,Igbo ahhhh,Igbo yeeaaa grin grin grin
You go dey your rached dying bed still dey shout Igbo yee, Igbo haa grin grin
Your head no try for you at all na very rubbish destiny you just get so grin grin

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Naajjii: 9:51am On May 27, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin ;Dthats what I have been telling you since na e no go better for you and the criminal with him ipob grin grin
I am enjoying catching cruise with a bastard whose life starts and ends with doing Igbo yeaaa,Igbo ahhhh,Igbo yeeaaa grin grin grin
You go dey your rached dying bed still dey shout Igbo yee, Igbo haa grin grin
Your head no try for you at all na very rubbish destiny you just get so grin grin
Nyamiri Sivia pain grin grin Are you also a jew like
your lord and savior below grin grin

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 10:31am On May 27, 2022
Naajjii:

Nyamiri Sivia pain grin grin Are you also a jew like
your lord and savior below grin grin

grin ;Dna lie na lie your cursed soul is sorrowed that I refuse to help you masturbate on tribal gbasgbos grin ;Dit will never be well with you and that London scammer that's definitely tormenting your cursed soul grin grin
He is your god,you are destined to rant about him all d days of your life till you die enter grave grin ;Dthe day you don't talk about him the spirit of depression will push you to sell this phone and buy sniper grin grin
You just gather rubbish rubbish destiny grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV / You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.