Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,029 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA (5865 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries / Ikedi Ohakim Defects From PDP, Joins APGA / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by okeysoninv: 8:49am On May 24, 2022
just a breaking News, Ike Ekweremadu reportedly joins APGA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by jom28gy(m): 8:51am On May 24, 2022
Stop that

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by Malory: 8:51am On May 24, 2022
Desperado
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by okeysoninv: 9:06am On May 24, 2022
jom28gy:
Stop that
wait you will hear the details soon. APGA don captured another state
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by Mynd44: 9:22am On May 24, 2022
So Ugwuanyi won?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by Nobody: 10:02am On May 24, 2022
Fake news

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by Smithkafors(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2022
okeysoninv:
wait you will hear the details soon. APGA don captured another state
Lol, APGA wins Enugu state. You underestimate PDP in Enugu state. It will be very hard to dismantle PDP in Enugu. The structure is deep.... Ask the APC Gov aspirant how many votes he got the last time.... 6k.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by Maxymilliano(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2022
Ekweremadu can not dump the PDP, the party made him who is he is today politically.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by okeysoninv: 10:43am On May 24, 2022
Smithkafors:

Lol, APGA wins Enugu state. You underestimate PDP in Enugu state.
alot of Enugu citizens are dissatisfied against gbururgburu performance. I'm not a fan of Ike but but he will trash gbururgburu's candidate

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by Authoreety: 11:46am On May 24, 2022
If it's true, then it's a good development..

This greedy selfish politicians won't give chance for other capable hands..

Ekweremadu should go and rest

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by CrownOfClay724: 12:01pm On May 24, 2022
The mantra is Enugu is in the hands of God. cheesy

In the hands of God and it's witnessing such decadence and debasement as Ugwuanyi is subjecting it to.

You guys should better put it in the hands of Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by Nigerialabalaba: 12:07pm On May 24, 2022
okeysoninv:
just a breaking News, Ike Ekweremadu reportedly joins APGA.
Lobatan grin After building and reaping massively from PDP since 1999, d olodo wan collect disgrace after d maximum shishi Ipob terrorists give am in Germany.
Uwazuruike; over to you joor. shiorr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by lecowas: 12:24pm On May 24, 2022
Details before u post news oga
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2022
This is a welcome development. This current PDP in enugu state is nothing to write home about. A breath of fresh capable hand is seriously needed in Enugu to correct these past 7 horrible years under Gburugburu. Gburugburu and his clannish politics will be the death of PDP in Enugu.

5 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by Jamesbally: 2:36pm On May 24, 2022
No peace in the land of the wicked. The East is in total confusion.

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by securitywatch50: 2:38pm On May 24, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
This is a welcome development. This current PDP in enugu state is nothing to write home about. A breath of fresh capable hand is seriously needed in Enugu to correct these past 7 horrible years under Gburugburu. Gburugburu and his clannish politics will be the death of PDP in Enugu.
Says who, mention what Ike achieved or did since 99 to date in Enugu and east in general.
Enugu to Onitsha federal road have been abandoned since 2000 till date, as a former deputy Senate president tell us what he attracted to the east as a whole
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2022
your source?

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by BabydiHot(f): 3:07pm On May 24, 2022
Jamesbally:
No peace in the land of the wicked. The East is in total confusion.
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by RESTMOUTH99(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2022
G
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by Deltatoto: 3:32pm On May 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Ekweremadu can not dump the PDP, the party made him who is he is today politically.
anybody can dump any party mind u.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by Seredebe: 3:41pm On May 24, 2022
Dyke15

Is ike still cumming?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by Seredebe: 3:46pm On May 24, 2022
okeysoninv:
alot of Enugu citizens are dissatisfied against gbururgburu performance. I'm not a fan of Ike but but he will trash gbururgburu's candidate

Lol

Ike will be "Pat Asadud"
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by Jamesbally: 3:55pm On May 24, 2022
BabydiHot:
mala

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by IkeIgboNile(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2022
securitywatch50
Says who, mention what Ike achieved or did since 99 to date in Enugu and east in general.
Enugu to Onitsha federal road have been abandoned since 2000 till date, as a former deputy Senate president tell us what he attracted to the east as a whole

You see our problem? What did gburugburu do in the 12 years he was in the state house or did you forget? Till tomorrow Ikeoha remain the only capable candidate that can restore Enugu to it's past glory. This present government has made a mockery of governance and have left the state in decay which only the capable hands of Ikeoha can save it.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by kelechi50: 6:40pm On May 24, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
securitywatch50

You see our problem? What did gburugburu do in the 12 years he was in the state house or did you forget? Till tomorrow Ikeoha remain the only capable candidate that can restore Enugu to it's past glory. This present government has made a mockery of governance and have left the state in decay which only the capable hands of Ikeoha can save it.
Hmmm, but you have not answered my question. So what he couldn't achieve in 20 years in the Senate can be restored in four or eight years as a governor.

My brother let's call a spade a spade.
Let's try another hand.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by abobote: 6:50pm On May 24, 2022
Very selfish of him
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by IkeIgboNile(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2022
kelechi50
Hmmm, but you have not answered my question. So what he couldn't achieve in 20 years in the Senate can be restored in four or eight years as a governor.

My brother let's call a spade a spade.
Let's try another hand.

My brother, i can't answer that question because I'm not from his community but how do you think he was able to return to power after each tenure if he wasn't doing a great job in his constituency,knowing that he has never vied for that position unopposed but that aside, we all know that real change can be made directly from the central government and not from the legislation.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by nzeobi(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2022
securitywatch50:

You people always mistake executive and legislative positions, am not a fan of career politicians though
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by Penguin2: 9:30pm On May 24, 2022
Smithkafors:

Lol, APGA wins Enugu state. You underestimate PDP in Enugu state. It will be very hard to dismantle PDP in Enugu. The structure is deep.... Ask the APC Gov aspirant how many votes he got the last time.... 6k.

That’s because it was APC

APGA with Ike Ekweremadu will have a better outing.

But I’m not supporting the man
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by Dyke15(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2022
Seredebe:
Dyke15

Is ike still cumming?
Soludo don get brother governor in Enugu.
ON IKEOHA'S MANDATE I STAND!!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA by Seredebe: 10:14am On May 25, 2022
Dyke15:
Soludo don get brother governor in Enugu.
ON IKEOHA'S MANDATE I STAND!!

He will be placed where Pat Asadu belongs very soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Trashes Tinubu At Sarkin Doya Polling Unit In Gombe State / How Enugu Would Look In 50 Years If Govs Do This [photos] / Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.