Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,467 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU (453 Views)

I Want To Sue Seun(owner of nairaland). How Do I Go About It? / Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU by Boomkalakuta: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
Has Governor Sanwo-Olu condemned Mc Oluomo's threat to Igbo voters in Lagos State yet? If he doesn't then he's telling Lagosians that their perception of him as a well-intentioned gentleman is completely wrong.

This was posted on his Twitter page .

People are now beginning to see sanwo olu for what he is .

A mental patient sniffing cocaine to socialize

He is a crook in the guise of eye glass

All for the El patron of Lagos (master pampers)

4 Likes

Re: Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU by Dreal1247: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sanwo Olu of a person is in a confused state. He appears to be on his own as even Tinubu seems to have abandoned him to his fate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU by Felabrity: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sanwo olu is Tinubu boy, an enabler of violence

MC Oluomo can kill anybody and he won't touch him

Mc Oluomo is working for Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU by Felabrity: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dreal1247:
Sanwo Olu of a person is in a confused state. He appears to be on his own as even Tinubu seems to have abandoned him to his fate.
Tinubu didn't, he is doing works privately mobilizing thugs in different wards to intimidate people

Sanwo olu cannot condemn what he is sponsoring

Again, without thugs and intimidation, Sanwo olu will lose the election
Re: Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU by orisa37: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
You are a Doomkalakuta.
Re: Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU by Bobloco: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sanwo olu is a Wolf in sheep clothing

Sanwo olu believe that MC oluomo threats will work in his favour
Re: Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU by Boomkalakuta: 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
orisa37:
You are a Doomkalakuta.

Cry cry baby

You need handkerchief?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU by Boomkalakuta: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bobloco:
Sanwo olu is a Wolf in sheep clothing

Sanwo olu believe that MC oluomo threats will work in his favour

Don't provoke me o unless I will carry you let's go and lick ice cream and repair phone

Re: Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU by xevove2061: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
Boomkalakuta:
Has Governor Sanwo-Olu condemned Mc Oluomo's threat to Igbo voters in Lagos State yet? If he doesn't then he's telling Lagosians that their perception of him as a well-intentioned gentleman is completely wrong.

This was posted on his Twitter page .

People are now beginning to see sanwo olu for what he is .

A mental patient sniffing cocaine to socialize

He is a crook in the guise of eye glass

All for the El patron of Lagos (master pampers)

Sanwo Olu is a boy and MC oluomo is not answerable to him. Mc oluomo is answerable to Sanwo olus master
Re: Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU by Boomkalakuta: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dreal1247:

Are you in the lords army ?

yes sir!!

Are you in the lords Army?

Yes sir!!

I will never steal from my momi pot tell lies to daddy ....

Re: Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU by Boomkalakuta: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
Felabrity:
Sanwo olu is Tinubu boy, an enabler of violence

MC Oluomo can kill anybody and he won't touch him

Mc Oluomo is working for Tinubu

Home services owa ooo

1 Like

Re: Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU by Mindlog: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
MC Oluomo is answerable to Tinubu not Sanwo-Olu.
Re: Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU by Upton: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Seun is an hypocrite!
Re: Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU by Boomkalakuta: 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
xevove2061:

Sanwo Olu is a boy and MC oluomo is not answerable to him. Mc oluomo is answerable to Sanwo olus master

Our condoms Can be used to bag rice

Re: Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU by Boomkalakuta: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mindlog:
MC Oluomo is answerable to Tinubu not Sanwo-Olu.

My next job

Re: Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU by Boomkalakuta: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Upton:
Seun is an hypocrite!

Please rate me 5 stars for the shawarma

(1) (Reply)

Breaking news NNPP wins Kano / South South Beware - This Hat Is Not African! / Peter Obi Is Not Qualified To Run For President Under Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.