Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings (1715 Views)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by feranmi888: 11:59am On May 26, 2022
satandeterrible:

See bro, you can't actually stop a woman from cheating is she so desires.
For a man, it is always important to set boundaries for the woman/women in your life.
Always be straight forward in stating the things you accept and the things you don't.

Women constantly shit-test men, sometimes even subconsciously (they do not even know wine they do it). When you continuously fail a woman's shit tests, she begins to despise you, she begins to question her attraction to you, and - in your case - her attraction towards Kunle continues to grow.

Perhaps you've given her the impression that you badly need her? You've given her the impression that she's your world? You've given her the impression that you can't replace her?
Whatever the case is, it is clear that she is not afraid of your relationship with her coming to an end. She's not afraid to lose you.

You must be clear about your likes and dislikes. You must be clear about boundaries. You must be resolute in punishing, when your boundaries and redlines are crossed. That's the way with women.
With women, the way up is the way down.
If she's not afraid to lose you, then you've already lost her.

You must now be clear with her. State your dislike about how she crushes on the Kunle of a guy. Make sure she understands that the relationship will end if she continues.
You don't need to be overly serious while telling her this. But make sure she understands that you're not joking and you'll carry out your promises.

Either way, prepare for breakfast. Perhaps she has been influenced by bad friends, just immature or you've severally failed her shit tests.

Try to be the one to break up with her first.

Bro you know I just thought about something! Because in as much as I have really lost feelings and just broke up with her yesterday, my mind isnt at rest yet as it keeps wondering why all of a sudden the spewing of the thrash and all? I now got to calculate the time frame and all the incidences that occured during that time. Days before this whole thing,we have been having issues with trust matters, I saw a chat on her phone which supposedly was between she and a guy I have been warning her about probable cheating, after all the accusation and all, to sort of like reach a conclusion between us, we opted that we get a polygraph test done and I was to pay. Damn! So i confessed that sometimes january last year when we had a 2weeks break from each other, I cheated, and there wont be any need for me to do the test, it will be a waste of money, but that she wey still dey form HOLY, make she run am i go pay. We are yet to do the test though. however my confession made a teary and sad. And i can recall it was after she got herself back together she started saying all those kunle this and kunle that.
Could this be the reason? If it is then maybe it gave her the audacity and the confidence to spew what she had kept in mind way long before, or shes saying it just to make me feel jealous?

Anyway sha I dun break the relationship, and this was her response, though she tried to twist the whole talk back on my head, saying things I never said, omo fear some women.

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by satandeterrible: 1:51pm On May 26, 2022
feranmi888:

Bro you know I just thought about something! Because in as much as I have really lost feelings and just broke up with her yesterday, my mind isnt at rest yet as it keeps wondering why all of a sudden the spewing of the thrash and all? I now got to calculate the time frame and all the incidences that occured during that time. Days before this whole thing,we have been having issues with trust matters, I saw a chat on her phone which supposedly was between she and a guy I have been warning her about probable cheating, after all the accusation and all, to sort of like reach a conclusion between us, we opted that we get a polygraph test done and I was to pay. Damn! So i confessed that sometimes january last year when we had a 2weeks break from each other, I cheated, and there wont be any need for me to do the test, it will be a waste of money, but that she wey still dey form HOLY, make she run am i go pay. We are yet to do the test though. however my confession made a teary and sad. And i can recall it was after she got herself back together she started saying all those kunle this and kunle that.
Could this be the reason? If it is then maybe it gave her the audacity and the confidence to spew what she had kept in mind way long before, or shes saying it just to make me feel jealous?

Anyway sha I dun break the relationship, and this was her response, though she tried to twist the whole talk back on my head, saying things I never said, omo fear some women.
My man, learn not to flog a dead horse.
You can never beat a woman to her game. Never.
Women are masterful manipulators and will make you fell guilty for the crime they themselves committed.

You didn't tell the whole story early enough though. Its always good to tell the whole story.

For what it's what, you need to forget that girl.
Move on, learn important lessons and forge on with your life.

Any attempt to get her back is a further confirmation of your weakness and I assure you, it won't end well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by Ilekokonit: 4:08pm On May 26, 2022
satandeterrible:
Women are masterful manipulators and will make you fell guilty for the crime they themselves committed.

Deep.
Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by feranmi888: 8:51am On May 27, 2022
satandeterrible:

My man, learn not to flog a dead horse.
You can never beat a woman to her game. Never.

You didn't tell the whole story early enough though. Its always good to tell the whole story.

For what it's what, you need to forget that girl.
Move on, learn important lessons and forge on with your life.

Any attempt to get her back is a further confirmation of your weakness and I assure you, it won't end well.

I didnt want to block her so she feels am just giving her space until she tries to move on, but she keeps bombarding with messages that what she said was a mistake, and as of the time I cautioned her she stopped, that if she continued after I had cuationed her, was when I should start acting this way, oh well I just landed her a block on all platforms, I wanted her to be able to move on easily cos she is the type that falls seriously ill after a break up, at this level na she sabi
Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by mariahAngel(f): 9:01am On May 27, 2022
feranmi888:

I didnt want to block her so she feels am just giving her space until she tries to move on, but she keeps bombarding with messages that what she said was a mistake, and as of the time I cautioned her she stopped, that if she continued after I had cuationed her, was when I should start acting this way, oh well I just landed her a block on all platforms, I wanted her to be able to move on easily cos she is the type that falls seriously ill after a break up, at this level na she sabi

How about you talk things out face to face with her first?
Do you not love her?
Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by feranmi888: 9:12am On May 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

How about you talk things out face to face with her first?
Do you not love her?

We have broken up up to 7 times, and trust me there was a time I mustered courage to actually move on cos I do really love her, but whenever we meet to talk and end it, she will just bring this face and my heart of kindness and love will just melt and i wont be able to take it seeing her so hurt, by virtue of that, I will just reconcile with her. Infact our last reconciliation was just like this, but i told her that she would really have to work on somethings to avoid all this break up bruhahaha, she said no P, he never reach 2weeks na him she start all these ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatever / With 50k, Which One To Go First? / When You Unveil Your Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.