Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates (33060 Views)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share / Primary: Lagos APC Picks Salvador, Pedro, Five Others To Screen Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2022
basilo101:

Shebi they said we are irrelevant 5% while ass licking the north? How can SW dream of becoming president without support from other Southerner zones? Mumu people

Bro u dey vex oooh. Calm down. You knw it is not over until it is over.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by garfield1: 11:29am On May 24, 2022
fergie001:

S84(8:

A Political Party that adopts the system of indirect Primaries for the choice of its candidate shall clearly outline in its constitution and rule the procedure for the democratic election of delegates to vote at the Convention, Congress or meeting.

Democratic there means that every delegate that must vote at the election must be a product of election for that purpose ONLY.

They tried to amend it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7119648/electoral-act-senate-amends-section

https://www.nairaland.com/7121653/reps-amend-electoral-act-allow

Hmmm.they can still use statutory delegates after all that section is not explicit
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by Ajimusty2: 11:32am On May 24, 2022
i thought there's a verse in the bible that says fear no(r)t(h)?jst want to be sure?
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by SledgeHammerer: 11:35am On May 24, 2022
Aliou007:
I come in peace brother. Buying the delegates sef dey o. But PMB’s plan is to assist the Igbos win the coming elections. If you understand my point.

He'll need to convince the party that it's politically safe to take the ticket to the south east. Because if pdp doesn't go southeast then the Apc will lose woefully.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by Mikolo70(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
buhari didn't just cripple the drug lord, but he has also crippled atiefku by reducing PDP delegates to 800

Masterstroke from the so called dullard who allows everyone makes noise on TVC and silence everyone with actions
So Buhari is now the National Assembly?.. Dullards everywhere. Na wa oh
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by SledgeHammerer: 11:39am On May 24, 2022
Osibajo2023:
na u be mumu, it won't be easy to buy over these calibers of delegates, ex-president, ex- governors, etc. One go just waste his money because it is putting salt in a ocean.

This is why I call you people ignorant fools. Under the new law,the category of people you mentioned are called statutory delegates that have been shut out from voting in the convention. Una too dull.......fvck off my mention.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by 00FFT00(m): 11:39am On May 24, 2022
deeva2:
IF ANY SOUTHERNER ASPIRANT GO DOWN, THE FELLOW SOUTHERNER CAUSED IT NOT THE FULANI..

THE SO CALLED FULANI POLITICIANS ARE NOT THAT GOOD STRATEGISTS BUT ONLY LEVERAGES ON SOUTHERNERS DISUNITY AND FEAR..

BOTH THE NORTH APC AND PDP HAVE ONE COMMON GOAL AND INTEREST WHICH IS MAKING A NORTHERN PRESIDENCY UNLIKE THE SOUTHERN PART.

Brother,

abeg try to dey write in sentence case. All Capital letters actually means shouting.

Feel me?.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by Alusiizizi(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Ibo, u dey in sifia pains becos of ur hatred for Tinubu and Yoruba grin

Na Ibo like u dey disgrace Ibos upandan especially online.

How owerri and our useless crippled druggie meth addicted elders wey turn iboland barren for us while we dey run amok like rabid dogs on Tinubu matters grin

For some pocket money Uwazurike is ready to condemn his own father so your pictures are meaningless.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by Mikolo70(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2022
garfield1:

You are wrong.adhoc delegates are mostly common party members and footsoldiers at the grassroot while those ex presidents,ex governors are the statutory delegates that will miss out
Please school the mumu.. They are dullards..
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by lecowas: 11:41am On May 24, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr140:

Mumu, how are the same ibos that supported Abiola and voted for Obj as President ethnocentric bigots?
We the Yorubas have had our own share of the presidency but the ibos are yet to since the inception of democracy.
For equity, fairness and justice Why don't we the Yorubas rally round the ibos knowingfully well that Nigeria is multi-ethnic state.
Lastly, its sheer stupidity and ignorance talking about ibos don't allow other people flourish in their region when people like you just sit their yansh in one place and don't travel round.

Shut up. Stop yapping what u know little about, I've been to more COUNTRIES than you can think of. They always claiming Yorubas because they can now speak the language. Lol. What Equity, fairness and justice are you talking about? U expect the presidential slot to be micro zoned to a particular region when most of u guys hate and hate and hate.

South South was given on a platter of gold because they don't chest beat like u lot. U stay in other people's region and clamor for Biafra from there, are u lots okay?

Igbos have to be more diplomatic than this if u guys want the post on the platter of micro zoning, otherwise go and fight for it like everyone else .

Which tribe is more responsible for calling Osinbajo "houseboy", "fulani slave" "weak" and all sort of names. Yet u want the same people to support ur ambition now, huh? Even the "slave" position u won't get if u don't work hard. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by SledgeHammerer: 11:45am On May 24, 2022
Yusman316:

The Governors mostly control delegates from their individual states, and may not give Atiku or Tinubu access to them. If the plan is to scheme both of them out

My guy I've been in this game for years. Many of us have done business with aspirants different from the ones we were ordered to vote in the primary. We always have a way of getting to whoever we want amongst the aspirants. It's pure business, most times our leaders don't give us half of what the aspirants will give. Lol.....who nor go nor know.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by fergie001: 11:46am On May 24, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Now, I see where you are going, little wonder.

I should have known.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by SledgeHammerer: 11:46am On May 24, 2022
Freelancer2020:

It is not only their brain that is dead, even their life too, their only joy is attacking tinubu and yorubas

I'm for osinbajo anyways.

Hatred don chop their brains finish. Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by fergie001: 11:47am On May 24, 2022
garfield1:
Hmmm.they can still use statutory delegates after all that section is not explicit
They can't..... INEC re-emphasised that last Thursday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by franchasofficia: 11:47am On May 24, 2022
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi

Bookmark this page today

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by Oluwendele(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2022
please ma help me with little amount to eat the hunger is unbearable please help a brother help ll never depart from you
066 Seventy 96 036
Gtb
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by SledgeHammerer: 11:52am On May 24, 2022
ityP:

Oga, Atiku is actually at a disadvantage here. The power now rests on the hands of the governors. Atiku has money to cater for as many delegates as possible.

Una dey make me laff. How many states in Nigeria has pdp governors? Just 12 or 13 and 24 states plus Abuja have no pdp governors. Make una dey think.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by SledgeHammerer: 11:54am On May 24, 2022
Lordave:
No, they're now easier to control.

Na money dey control delegates. Know this and know peace. It's difficult for you guys to understand because you're outsiders.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by Born2Breed(f): 11:55am On May 24, 2022
Another
Political
Confusion

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The igbos are at advantage here

Let's see if Tinubu will travel to the east to beg and bribe delegates if Dem born am well grin cheesy
Lmfao
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by garfield1: 11:59am On May 24, 2022
fergie001:

They can't..... INEC re-emphasised that last Thursday.

Is it inec that will now determine how parties will behave
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by SledgeHammerer: 11:59am On May 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
shut up

Right now it would be easier if the south in PDP come together and join some few states in north Central from ortom benue, nasarrawa, fct, Niger, Jos,

Atiku would be out of the game

Yours that was shattered by sledgehammer is even worse

Dead brain is the south united? Lol....mumu. Edo and Delta governors are supporting Atiku, udom emmanuel is contesting. So where's the united south? Ozuor... Politicians are concerned about where their interest are best protected not what a nonentity like you thinks on nairaland. I hit dead brains with sledge hammer.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by ityP(m): 11:59am On May 24, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Una dey make me laff. How many states in Nigeria has pdp governors? Just 12 or 13 and 24 states plus Abuja have no pdp governors. Make una dey think.

You'd understand soon what we're talking about

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by fergie001: 12:01pm On May 24, 2022
garfield1:
Is it inec that will now determine how parties will behave
Then they should go ahead and see. The word "democratic" was placed there by the lawmakers.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by SledgeHammerer: 12:02pm On May 24, 2022
ityP:

You'd understand soon what we're talking about

Go sleep jooor
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by abah52: 12:11pm On May 24, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Mumu.........ur brain is so empty.
Please stop all these personal abuses and try to do an objective analysis of what is cooking in APC right now. Being overly sentimental will not make you learn.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by lecowas: 12:17pm On May 24, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr140:

You're a nonentity, miscreant and a pathological hate-filled tribalist. Engaging you further is a waste of time and resources.
For your info! I'm even more Yoruba than you and your entire godforsaken household.

Hahaha... You wont become a yoruba no matter how much u want it. Not saying igbos are bad people anyways, but the online warriors need to stop hating on other tribes. Be more accommodating like the Yorubas and campaign for their candidates instead of maligning other presidential candidates.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by Belleful: 12:22pm On May 24, 2022
Those rejoicing don't have brain. Is tinubu going to win the primary's with only Lagos state delegates vote in the first place? The so call states with the highest delegates, who do u think they will vote for? Osun is for who? Delta is for who? Even Rivers is not sure for amechi. Bornu is for who? Oyo is free for the highest bidder. Same as akwa-ibom. Kano is for who?
But like seriously, I implore you all to wait after the election convention and know who the candidate his, before u start to rejoices.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2022
nedu666:
Apga anambra has more delegates than apc lagos
Lmfao!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

$600m Steel Plant Will Be Nigeria’s Highest Non-oil FDI – Gupta / Anambra Ministry Of Transport Inaugurates Keke Control Officers (Photos) / Buhari Approves Fuel Subsidy Removal For June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.