Stats: 3,195,220 members, 7,957,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta (1703 Views)

2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets / Shehu Sani Withdraws From APC Senatorial Primaries In Kaduna / Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries (2) (3) (4)

Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by Efewestern: 12:38pm On May 24, 2022
garfield1:

I'll have preferred emerhor,keyamo or ogboru.ill prefer agege returns to the senate .when diden is done,ijaw will be governor so the isokos will take over.

Believe me, Omo-Agege play some kind of politics that I doubt anyone can uproot his choice. Dafinone has a big chance.

Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by garfield1: 1:22pm On May 24, 2022
Efewestern:

Believe me, Omo-Agege play some kind of politics that I doubt anyone can uproot his choice. Dafinone has a big chance.

Dafinone family I know,efe I dont know but agege is a badasss politician.he knows when to play his cards right from when he stood against saraki,joined apc etc...his winning Delta will depend on factors beyond his control like okowa and ibori falling out.if sheriff emerges,ibori can tell his boys to vote agege giving him a big chance.I know that with okowa not contesting for senate, delta north us open...agege has to pick a deputy from the south.his problem is south not north.with the ijaws about to lose out,he can reach an agreement them to make them deputy gov and handover to ijaws in 2031 in order to get the bloc votes of burutu,bomadi and warrior south west LGAs.he can also form a pact with the itsekiris and isokos to neutralize those ijaw votes...

Though I prefer he goes back to senate and possibly become Senate president

Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by Isokiscool(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2022
garfield1:

Am also happy diden won,I really love him.I thought uduaghan is contesting.I dont see Ned winning nwaoboshi
Nwaoboshi is one of d most hated politician in delta north....even to win ibusa his home town go hard am

Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by Isokiscool(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2022
garfield1:

Dafinone family I know,efe I dont know but agege is a badasss politician.he knows when to play his cards right from when he stood against saraki,joined apc etc...his winning Delta will depend on factors beyond his control like okowa and ibori falling out.if sheriff emerges,ibori can tell his boys to vote agege giving him a big chance.I know that with okowa not contesting for senate, delta north us open...agege has to pick a deputy from the south.his problem is south not north.with the ijaws about to lose out,he can reach an agreement them to make them deputy gov and handover to ijaws in 2031 in order to get the bloc votes of burutu,bomadi and warrior south west LGAs.he can also form a pact with the itsekiris and isokos to neutralize those ijaw votes...

Bros APC is like abomination in delta north,Omo Agege should not bother this guy's hate APC with passion and also Okowa over work for north
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by garfield1: 2:10pm On May 24, 2022
Isokiscool:
Nwaoboshi is one of d most hated politician in delta north....even to win ibusa his home town go hard am

That remains to be seen
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2022
garfield1:

E go stay oh.after ageege or sheriff,the next gov will be manager or otuaro
Apc can't win Governorship election in Delta stop all these your bias permutations.
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by Efewestern: 2:20pm On May 24, 2022
garfield1:

The bloc votes from Bomadi and co was/is an abnormality we hope the electoral act rectifies. An Ndokwa Or Isoko deputy will give Agege an edge.

For some of us, we are watching from the sideline. I notice you are downplaying David Edevbie's influence. He is one top contender you should acknowledge.

Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by garfield1: 2:25pm On May 24, 2022
Efewestern:

The bloc votes from Bomadi and co was/is an abnormality we hope the electoral act rectifies. An Ndokwa Or Isoko deputy will give Agege an edge.

For some of us, we are watching from the sideline. I notice you are downplaying David Edevbie's influence. He is one top contender you should acknowledge.

Me and you know that sheriff will emerge pdp candidate except okowa submits to ibori
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by garfield1: 2:27pm On May 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc can't win Governorship election in Delta stop all these your bias permutations.

They can sir once pdp are disunited like it happened in bayelsa

Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2022
garfield1:

They can sir once pdp are disunited like it happened in bayelsa
And PDP are United in Delta, there is no Jonathan too in Delta
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by Efewestern: 4:33pm On May 24, 2022
garfield1:

Me and you know that sheriff will emerge pdp candidate except okowa submits to ibori

CC me tomorrow when the results are out.

Success to all candidates.
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by darfay: 5:17pm On May 24, 2022
Efewestern:

Urhobo chances of winning Delta South is very slim. Remember people vote across ethnic lines. An Isoko candidate would have given Diden a run for his money.

And you are wrong. Power isn't given. It's taken, when Diden is done, the Ijaws might likely takeover.

Dafinone's family are very influential in Delta Central, the entire Okpe will swing to him and Omo-agege will deliver Ughelli South and North. Ethiope west and Uvwie will be a big challenge to him. But he has a good headstart nevertheless.

The Thomas guy is actually isoko but I doubt if he can actually win. Isoko people are amateurs when it comes to politics and are not united someone was even celebrating that Diden fellow on one isoko group like that I just quietly left.
The very least we can do is pull block votes for Thomas and ensure at least 80% voter turnout which is projected to be over 200k votes. But those ijaw master riggers might be scheming, sincerely voter turnout should be low from their area considering they have no vested interest.
Warri south west always pulls at least 120k votes. What's going on there? Does the city warri extend into the local government or there's big secret metropolis there no one knows of?
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by darfay: 5:18pm On May 24, 2022
tutudesz:

Uduaghan stepped down for his daughter to contest house of assembly and I think she lost, am yet to see any congratulation message.
Okowa daughter won and Ibori daughter is going for a run off Election today

Dem don turn the state to family business.
What a shame
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by darfay: 5:21pm On May 24, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Urhobo are the majority in Delta central, You field an Okpe man from Delta Central, defeat before arrival.

I'm not sure they vote based on tribalism there. I think a certain Dafinone from okpe/sapele had previously occupied the seat
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by tutudesz: 5:31pm On May 24, 2022
Efewestern:

CC me tomorrow when the results are out.

Success to all candidates.
Brotherly presently in Asaba and Governorship aspirants are complaining bitterly O! 70% Delegates phone have been Seized, after they were booked in different hotels since yesterday.
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by darfay: 5:31pm On May 24, 2022
Efewestern:

I thought David was the man to beat, well...

The block votes from the 3 core ijaw local government would always remain a mystery to me. At least the isoko areas have more registered voters than those lga and the gap is increasing but election time is always a totally different results. How they constantly have over 90% voter turnout should be studied and thought in higher institution lol. I deliberately left out the warri area because I don't know the ethnic and demographic make up of it's 3 lgas
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by tutudesz: 5:31pm On May 24, 2022
darfay:

Dem don turn the state to family business.
What a shame
Big family business O!

Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by Efewestern: 6:04pm On May 24, 2022
darfay:

The Thomas guy is actually isoko but I doubt if he can actually win. Isoko people are amateurs when it comes to politics and are not united someone was even celebrating that Diden fellow on one isoko group like that I just quietly left.
The very least we can do is pull block votes for Thomas and ensure at least 80% voter turnout which is projected to be over 200k votes. But those ijaw master riggers might be scheming, sincerely voter turnout should be low from their area considering they have no vested interest.
Warri south west always pulls at least 120k votes. What's going on there? Does the city warri extend into the local government or there's big secret metropolis there no one knows of?

I've heard some Itsekiris claiming Thomas is an Urhobo. Well well well. If he can massively deliver all Isoko LGAs, mobilize all Isokos residing in Warri and drip in support from the Urhobos that occupy almost half of Warri South, then maybe he might have a slim chance. But I don't see him winning. The Ijaws won't massively rally behind an Isoko candidate.

The City doesn't extend to Warri south west, Even warri South can't pull the numbers that is coming from these creeks. Nigeria is a wonderful country.
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by Efewestern: 6:06pm On May 24, 2022
tutudesz:

Brotherly presently in Asaba and Governorship aspirants are complaining bitterly O! 70% Delegates phone have been Seized, after they were booked in different hotels since yesterday.

Tomorrow's results will determine Agege's fate. I'm noticing internal struggles within the PDP. Let's see who comes strong tomorrow.

A test of strength between godfathers.

Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by fergie001: 6:06pm On May 24, 2022
tutudesz:

Uduaghan stepped down for his daughter to contest house of assembly and I think she lost, am yet to see any congratulation message.
Okowa daughter won and Ibori daughter is going for a run off Election today
Ibori's daughter won despite Okowa backing Ben.

Uduaghan's daughter lost.
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by tutudesz: 6:21pm On May 24, 2022
Efewestern:

Tomorrow's results will determine Agege's fate. I'm noticing internal struggles within the PDP. Let's see who comes strong tomorrow.

A test of strength between godfathers.
The loser will likely decamp to or work for APC
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by darfay: 6:31pm On May 24, 2022
Efewestern:

I've heard some Itsekiris claiming Thomas is an Urhobo. Well well well. If he can massively deliver all Isoko LGAs, mobilize all Isokos residing in Warri and drip in support from the Urhobos that occupy almost half of Warri South, then maybe he might have a slim chance. But I don't see him winning. The Ijaws won't massively rally behind an Isoko candidate.

The City doesn't extend to Warri south west, Even warri South can't pull the numbers that is coming from these creeks. Nigeria is a wonderful country.

I thought itsekiris and ijaws don't like each other, with good campaign strategy it would be easy to divide ijaw votes. Joel stole enough money from his time with firs, he should be up to the task. He failed with isoko federal constituency I'm 2019 tho

It's best if people in warri thinks he's urhobo, it would be easier to sway votes in his favor.
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2022
garfield1:

Am also happy diden won,I really love him.I thought uduaghan is contesting.I dont see Ned winning nwaoboshi
Nwabuoshi is a work over for Ned. Nwabuoshi won't even win in his LGA, mark my words. Just save this post and remind me after the general election.
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by Deltatoto: 10:48pm On May 24, 2022
tutudesz:

I see her getting the deputy governor seat in 8 years time undecided presently boys are giving up on Politics and PDP
you said it all.we are really giving up.
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by garfield1: 1:10am On May 25, 2022
tutudesz:

The loser will likely decamp to or work for APC

Okowa is not likely to decamp or work fire apc,only ibori and manager can
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by garfield1: 1:12am On May 25, 2022
fergie001:

Ibori's daughter won despite Okowa backing Ben.

Uduaghan's daughter lost.

I dont think okowa was backing igbakpa.look st how amori won easily.his only interest is to enthrone sheriff
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by fergie001: 6:35am On May 25, 2022
garfield1:
I dont think okowa was backing igbakpa.look st how amori won easily.his only interest is to enthrone sheriff
The news around said he did.
Re: Diden,amori Win Pdp Senatorial Primaries In Delta by garfield1: 9:02am On May 25, 2022
fergie001:

The news around said he did.

Its like adhoc election in anambra also didn't hold and Chris uba and Stella oduah are manipulating the list.seems they are pro wike

Peter Obi Currently In Vatican City, Rome / Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly / Massive Crowd As Peter Obi Campaigns In Kastina Today(pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63