Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k (47307 Views)

Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him / Gay Security Guard Defiles 2 Boys In Lagos, Gets Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by NaijaCover(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2022
A 52-Year-Old Man has been arrested in Delta State for allegedly defiling a 2-year-old girl identified as Isabella.

Human rights activist, Comrade Israel Joe, who disclosed this on Tuesday, May 24, said the incident happened in Mosagar, Ethiope West Local Government Area of the state.

According to Comrade Joe, The Suspect was set to be arraigned in court on Monday but the mother of the victim disappeared with the child.

It was reported that the victim's mother was allegedly offered N500,000 by family of the suspect to drop the case.

Read His Post As Sighted By Below:

Defilement of a 2 years old girl by a 52 years old man and subsequent disappearance by the girl.

The father of Isabella contacted me on how his 2 years old child was def!led by a 52 years old man in Mosagar area of Delta State.

We had during the past week intensified efforts and got the culprit arrested to Mosogar police station.

The hardworking DPO Bello has signed all reports to initiate a criminal proceedings against the culprit after interview with the parties and seeing the medical report of the little girl.

In another development, the mother of Isabella yesterday as we were about going to court, disappeared with the child up till this moment.

We later got a hint that 500 thousand naira was proposed or given to the child's mother by the family of the alleged r@pist.

This is the dilemma we found ourselves trying to fight for justice ,with yet intentional propaganda flying right, left and corner. Thank you DPO we tried our best.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0RptPMm8kyA46XLiXUAp2xiDfYz9BYWkxv9zRyBp2pPKbZ2nfTRZ4L2Pk2yuS938Yl&id=100000506465440

Update:

On the Def!lement of 2 years old Isabella by 52 years old mam

After the post I made this morning, the mother of the child contacted Sapele Oghenek who referred her to me. The mother on a phone conversation with me late morning denied the allegation levied by her baby Papa. She insisted that her part of the money hasn't been given to her as she still expects it.

She accused her baby's father rather of compromising the case. She also said it was her baby father who negotiated 500 thousand naira. According to the mother, only 250 thousand naira has been paid into her baby papa's account and they expect the balance of 250k at the end of this month. She said she went to the court under the instruction of the baby father to swear an affidavit of withdrawal with which they slammed the police and secured the bail of the suspect this morning.

In another development, the baby father also denied and laid blame on the mother of Isabella instead that once she heard about the money, she advised them to go for the settlement instead.

Me: What pained me is my time, energy and resources. You guys are trading business with the future of the only child you had together. God pun!sh poverty. Remember she would grow up someday and asked those hard questions about how she lost her innocence.

Comrade Israel Joe

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02DpEXYV99dUMohxxy6YZkDegrqR2UxSGpiR22K6bVWk3WtrjnVivtepCGcnzyWD9zl&id=100000506465440

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Candidlady: 11:59am On May 24, 2022
angry

These creatures are just crazy and wicked. If ihad the power to swipe em clean, on God Iwould do that..

Useless fruitless beings. Eve really messed up giving Adam that Apple..

Tueh God forbid

Post the fruitless good for nothing bastaad man's picture and kindly take down that girl's picture.

We later got a hint that 500 thousand naira was proposed or given to the child's mother by the family of the alleged r@pist.

Idoubt if a mother can be this stewpid

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 24, 2022
Op u didnt post anything

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by NaijaCover(m): 12:02pm On May 24, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by NaijaCover(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2022
See More Reaction As Obtained By Below:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by LeoDeKing: 12:07pm On May 24, 2022
Mosagar, I know the place very well.

Mosagar is a small community very close to sapele, about 30 minutes drive because of the terrain. But on a straight and good road, it can't be more than 15 minutes drive from Sapele.

I was there sometimes last year and I promised myself nothing will ever take me there again by God's grace. angry

Not because of the Deltans I saw there, but because there are so many economic migrants from Afghaneastern residing there. undecided

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by ProfessorAlex: 1:00pm On May 24, 2022
The first test result, why do private labs always see staphylococcus aureus in every test they do?

38 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by richmind2019(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2022
Send him to prison so other rapist can learn.

18 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by anonymuz(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2022
No need to send him to prison, realese the beast to the hunters and let him be served jungle justice

4 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Nackzy: 6:12pm On May 24, 2022
Arrest him take him to jail, he should be in jail and be paying the family every month

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Jamesbally: 6:12pm On May 24, 2022
IGBO People.
Na hunger cause am.
Times are very hard in the East.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Adonis86(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2022
Poverty is a big enemy of man

8 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by FalseProphet1(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2022
I see that old fóol dying before the end of this month.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by We4all: 6:12pm On May 24, 2022
Hmnn… poverty should be declared a national pandemic. Imagine betraying your child because of 500K.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Rawtruth1: 6:12pm On May 24, 2022
What's 500k after you used the innocent little girl for money ritual? Pedophile

14 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by sukkot: 6:12pm On May 24, 2022
shocked
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 24, 2022
For real?

I still find it difficult that this level of abuse is real as I have never seen one.

How does a man get attracted to a baby. 2 year old shocked

How does he get aroused? This is definitely a mental issue. Cannot be intentional

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Tb222(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2022
So sad but would be more heartbreaking if the parents actually collected the money.

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by candidbabe(f): 6:14pm On May 24, 2022
cool cool cool

That beast of a man should be hung by the balls, what the fuccck.
What satisfaction does he intend to derive from a 2 year old child OMG
They should re-do that HIV test after 3 months abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by money121(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2022
Ok
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by reidkrugger(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2022
And they took the money? Him nor get something wey dem fit cut comot? What about if he's used the girl somehow for rituals? What a country.

8 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Gamezi(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2022
The line between the riches and the poor its endless

500k for a life of your daughter… cause the girl will never be the same and curse her parents for the rest of her life… 5 years time 500k will be like just 50k the way money lose value … what a beautiful daughter shame

3 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by WibusJaga: 6:14pm On May 24, 2022

Social Media Court is laden with half truths & sentiments. Thks matter should be settled on a competent court of law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" / Robbers Cut Lady's Arm After Finding Nothing To Steal At Her Home. Graphic Pics / NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.