Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k (47319 Views)

Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him / Gay Security Guard Defiles 2 Boys In Lagos, Gets Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by ProfessorAlex: 12:01am On May 25, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

because it is naturally part of human normal microflora.

I mean, you'll do a test in a private lab and it will show you heavy growth of staphylococcus but when you redo it in a General hospital, it won't show you any staph.
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:59am On May 25, 2022
ProfessorAlex:

I mean, you'll do a test in a private lab and it will show you heavy growth of staphylococcus but when you redo it in a General hospital, it won't show you any staph.
bcoz they could not differentiate the normal floral staph from disease causing staph.

Or error due to poor handling of culture plates during test.

Bro there did you know that there's also staph on the human skin, palm, sweat called staphylococcus epidermidis?
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Officer4: 3:09am On May 25, 2022
Gamezi:
The line between the riches and the poor its endless

500k for a life of your daughter… cause the girl will never be the same and curse her parents for the rest of her life… 5 years time 500k will be like just 50k the way money lose value … what a beautiful daughter shame
That's what the man thought

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Jaqenhghar: 4:14am On May 25, 2022
Adonis86:
Poverty is a big enemy of man
Thay is not poverty. That is something else. Stupidity will ve too kind
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Jaqenhghar: 4:15am On May 25, 2022
We4all:
Hmnn… poverty should be declared a national pandemic. Imagine betraying your child because of 500K.
Has it occured to you that for every one of that idiot, there are hindreds more who no amount of money will let them do such?
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Shevchenkko: 6:29am On May 25, 2022
Jamesbally:
IGBO People.
Na hunger cause am.
Times are very hard in the ast.
When did delta become south east ode ?
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Jamesbally: 7:01am On May 25, 2022
Shevchenkko:

Igbo people wey IPOB pursue comot for East, some of them go hustle for Delta. grin

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by jonahhh: 7:39am On May 25, 2022
post=113125789:
A 52-Year-Old Man has been arrested in Delta State for allegedly defiling a 2-year-old girl identified as Isabella.

Human rights activist, Comrade Israel Joe, who disclosed this on Tuesday, May 24, said the incident happened in Mosagar, Ethiope West Local Government Area of the state.

According to Comrade Joe, The Suspect was set to be arraigned in court on Monday but the mother of the victim disappeared with the child.

It was reported that the victim's mother was allegedly offered N500,000 by family of the suspect to drop the case.

Read His Post As Sighted By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0RptPMm8kyA46XLiXUAp2xiDfYz9BYWkxv9zRyBp2pPKbZ2nfTRZ4L2Pk2yuS938Yl&id=100000506465440

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02DpEXYV99dUMohxxy6YZkDegrqR2UxSGpiR22K6bVWk3WtrjnVivtepCGcnzyWD9zl&id=100000506465440

They think it’s just ordinary sex? The old an had used your daughter already even if they collect 10 million this girl has been used and will feel it when she grows up
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Donaluta(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

These creatures are just crazy and wicked. If ihad the power to swipe em clean, on God Iwould do that..

Useless fruitless beings. Eve really messed up giving Adam that Apple..

Tueh God forbid

Post the fruitless good for nothing bastaad man's picture and kindly take down that girl's picture.

We later got a hint that 500 thousand naira was proposed or given to the child's mother by the family of the alleged r@pist.

Idoubt if a mother can be this stewpid

You are indeed a bitter girl... You need to heal... The hate on men from you is absurd .. if you no wan heal.. atleast drink sniper and die .. you are not suppose to leave among humans .. you are truly a bitter soul
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Kayclite: 8:18am On May 25, 2022
Ritual.
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Gracey03(f): 9:22am On May 25, 2022
The rapist, the mother, the father are all sick, trading their daughter's innocence for 500k? Really?? Is that what their daughter is worth to them? May we not ever witness this sort of po!verty oh because omo... This is serious o
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Nobody: 9:27am On May 25, 2022
Ritual things offcourse the sharp irresponsible greedy parents will collect the money ( chop clean mouth is their philosophy in Delta state) They d probably wished the girl was older so that they can collect more. This kind of thing is happening everyday in the south , parents now see their girls (no matter how young) as cash cows to be pimped to the highest bidder. All na revenue generation.
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Nobody: 9:29am On May 25, 2022
Shevchenkko:

There are Delta Igbos in Delta state all those vermin that ran away from Anambra into Delta state are Igbos , most Deltans I know speak Igbo, they even have Igbo names and this post confirms what we already know, they like pimping their daughters for money, although for a child of this age, it quite new. Am sure they must have collected the mans contacts for future business.
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Nobody: 9:31am On May 25, 2022
Officer4:

That's what the man thought

To them its just business, afterall no be only dem chop the money, police got their cut too.
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2022
quentin06:

There are Delta Igbos in Delta state all those vermin that ran away from Anambra into Delta state are Igbos , most Deltans I know speak Igbo, they even have Igbo names and this post confirms what we already know, they like pimping their daughters for money, although for a child of this age, it quite new. Am sure they must have collected the mans contacts for future business.
headward delta is SS

It your type that hate anything delta coz of your bigotry. When u hear delta u frown. FYI It is blessed with oil and natural gas providing revenue for FG.
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Shalommy(f): 11:41am On May 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Na by force to procreate undecided
And for my sexual satisfaction my VIb got feels way better than whatever is between your genders leg
Chaii.. lipsrsealed
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by ProfessorAlex: 11:44am On May 25, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
bcoz they could not differentiate the normal floral staph from disease causing staph.

Or error due to poor handling of culture plates during test.

Bro there did you know that there's also staph on the human skin, palm, sweat called staphylococcus epidermidis?

I know.
Staphylococcus shouldn't be seen in urine.
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Ebymyk(m): 12:42pm On May 25, 2022
Wicked world... This must be for ritual purposes... But haba...a kid... He should rot face the full wrath of the law... What a bastard!
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:10pm On May 25, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

These creatures are just crazy and wicked. If ihad the power to swipe em clean, on God Iwould do that..

Useless fruitless beings. Eve really messed up giving Adam that Apple..

Tueh God forbid

Post the fruitless good for nothing bastaad man's picture and kindly take down that girl's picture.

We later got a hint that 500 thousand naira was proposed or given to the child's mother by the family of the alleged r@pist.

Idoubt if a mother can be this stewpid

Keep on doubting if your fellow woman can be this Stupid.. I guess you didn't read the part where she refused to turn up in court with the daughter.

Wailing Wailer..
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2022
SARSCoV2:
For real?

I still find it difficult that this level of abuse is real as I have never seen one.

How does a man get attracted to a baby. 2 year old shocked

How does he get aroused? This is definitely a mental issue. Cannot be intentional

Same question I always ask myself.. a child ooo..
Kia..
I remember one particular girl wey find me come for some private sessions back then, she was slim and tall.. her physique made me reject the offer..
The girl tried so hard to convince me that she is an adult, showed me her voters card and stuff.. but local man JT no gree rise.. as she slim sef.. e dey do me like say na automatic underage she be.. lol
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Jhay1122(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2022
They need to withdraw this beautiful daughter from both parents
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:28pm On May 25, 2022
ProfessorAlex:

I know.
Staphylococcus shouldn't be seen in urine.
Yeah

Either contamination of specimen or culture media
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Nigra(f): 8:12pm On May 25, 2022
post=113141593:

Are you a man or woman?

Woman, why
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Nigra(f): 8:14pm On May 25, 2022
post=113141593:

Are you a man or woman?

Woman why
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by NaijaCover(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2022
Nigra:

Woman why

Are you joking
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:17pm On May 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Mosagar, I know the place very well.

Mosagar is a small community very close to sapele, about 30 minutes drive because of the terrain. But on a straight and good road, it can't be more than 15 minutes drive from Sapele.

I was there sometimes last year and I promised myself nothing will ever take me there again by God's grace. angry

Not because of the Deltans I saw there, but because there are so many economic migrants from Afghaneastern residing there. undecided

Rant from a dirty afonja..
Unity begger

Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by Nigra(f): 11:17pm On May 25, 2022
post=113173346:

Are you joking
Why is it a joke?
Re: 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k by einsteine(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Well, unless the police is willing to arrest the parents of the girl for obstruction of justice while at the same time compel them to testify against the alleged rapist/defiler, there's not much that can be done here.

It is also worth noting that most "human rights activist" do that job for the grant money they try to get from donors. It is why they occasionally cry more than the bereaved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court / Robbers Cut Lady's Arm After Finding Nothing To Steal At Her Home. Graphic Pics / Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.