Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) (74008 Views)

See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / ₦50 Red Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by femijay8271(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2022
001spice:
give me ur number

Ok sir... 07088813956 or 09039782047
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by femijay8271(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:

Hotel Job. What job roles are you looking at.

Can you be trusted.

"Can i be trusted?* sir, I won't boost about myself but lets put it this way... Just put your Trust in God Almighty over me. I have a home address, i have a mother, inlaws, my previous working place just for confirmation... So that you can know the kind of person i am sir.

My job roles... Cook, chef or kitchen assistant, i also have experience in dry cleaning. Thanks sir. My contact is 07088813956.
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by MtDave55: 8:38am On May 25, 2022
Five balls goes for N50 here
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by sherif4owo(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2022
Everyone is just angry for nothing in this thread
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2022
Things are very cheap over there.
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by Adakintroy: 9:15am On May 25, 2022
UncleKoboko:

Make you a foolish f.o. Ol

Its not about arrogance.

It makes you less than a foolish person. Thats the answer.
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:43am On May 25, 2022
because of cheap food that is why una southners dey suffer rampant murder in north.cheap food yu eat with no peace of mind.
MY PPL LIFE NO CHEAP,KNOW WHEN TO GO AWAY FROM WILD ANIMAL ENCLAVE.
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 9:51am On May 25, 2022
femijay8271:

"Can i be trusted?* sir, I won't boost about myself but lets put it this way... Just put your Trust in God Almighty over me. I have a home address, i have a mother, inlaws, my previous working place just for confirmation... So that you can know the kind of person i am sir.

My job roles... Cook, chef or kitchen assistant, i also have experience in dry cleaning. Thanks sir. My contact is 07088813956.

Have you thought about starting your own food business?
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by waziri4biz: 9:55am On May 25, 2022
UncleKoboko:
So fuckîng what?
How does it change the fact that BUHÀRl is a very useless and senseless president?
Don't be stupid... If you had nothing meaningful to say you shouldn't have opened the thread... Why are people this bitter this days? And please don't blame your lack of love and character on buhari.... You're just a bitter person
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by Johel(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2022
donbachi:
Wen u lick am finish.also count the seeds for us.

grin grin grin
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by femijay8271(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Have you thought about starting your own food business?

Na Capital dey hold my hands � like handcuffs
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by Abuventure: 10:50am On May 25, 2022
ManirBK:
Are they harvesting it there
they are the highest orange producing state in Nigeria. I have once bought half a bag at #100
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 12:52pm On May 25, 2022
femijay8271:

Na Capital dey hold my hands � like handcuffs

OK. When you get a job, consider saving up to start up your own.
It's very lucrative, as long as you can cook very well.

I wish you all the best.
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 1:21pm On May 25, 2022
Abuventure:
they are the highest orange producing state in Nigeria. I have once bought half a bag at #100

Them for kukuma just dash you the tree naa? cheesy

One thing I don't like about fruit trees is that the fruits grow and ripen almost all at once in a season, and then they(farmers) don't know what to do with them other than to sell them off too cheaply or risk losing them.

How do we preserve fruits like oranges and mangoes so that they can last longer beyond their season? Especially mangoes. Those ones go as fast as they come. undecided

Dehydrated fruits and natural fruit jam are some of the ideas I can think of to make the most of them.
We're yet to learn to make the most of our produce. We still have a long way to go in Nigeria.
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by femijay8271(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

OK. When you get a job, consider saving up to start up your own.
It's very lucrative, as long as you can cook very well.

I wish you all the best.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by Abuventure: 1:56pm On May 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Them for kukuma just dash you the tree naa? cheesy

One thing I don't like about fruit trees is that the fruits grow and ripen almost all at once in a season, and then they(farmers) don't know what to do with them other than to sell them off too cheaply or risk losing them.

How do we preserve fruits like oranges and mangoes so that they can last longer beyond their season? Especially mangoes. Those ones go as fast as they come. undecided

Dehydrated fruits and natural fruit jam are some of the ideas I can think of to make the most of them.
We're yet to learn to make the most of our produce. We still have a long way to go in Nigeria.
that's exactly the problem they have here. They product assorted perishable fruits here but no beverage industry to process it
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by NotoriousBiggyS: 3:53pm On May 25, 2022
femijay8271:
Abeg i need a hotel job in Lagos o.... Pls help Daddy Ire o

Which position?
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by femijay8271(m): 4:17pm On May 25, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Which position?
Hello sir... Any of this position sir
Chef, cook, kitchen assistant or laundry
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by waziri4biz: 5:53pm On May 25, 2022
UncleKoboko:

You must be very stu p I d.

Hoo low Ree buu ruu kuu ọmọ irankiran
Your life is really ugly...
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by NotoriousBiggyS: 6:41pm On May 25, 2022
femijay8271:

Hello sir... Any of this position sir
Chef, cook, kitchen assistant or laundry

Do you have chef experience??
Send your cv to my mail
alaborodiri@gmail.com
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by femijay8271(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Do you have chef experience??
Send your cv to my mail
alaborodiri@gmail.com
Sent sir
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by NotoriousBiggyS: 6:49pm On May 25, 2022
F
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by NotoriousBiggyS: 6:50pm On May 25, 2022
femijay8271:

Sent sir

Alright will get back to u
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by AsapTeddy(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2022
greendice:

Drop ur number. I wan cartoon my self.

07038.845741 bro
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by femijay8271(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Alright will get back to u

Alright sir, I will be expecting your feedback sir
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by Timmi: 7:28pm On May 25, 2022
UncleKoboko:

Really?
You must be mistaken me for your father...

You just show yourself to be an slowpoke and idiotic
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by waziri4biz: 7:44pm On May 25, 2022
UncleKoboko:

You must be mistaken me for your mother...
Your response only proves point. If you love and respect your mother, you won't insult mine... I'm not you...
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by Elsueno: 7:48pm On May 25, 2022
Passionate888:
North for good to stay but na volatile place. Small thing wey them just hear na Allahu Akbar you go dey hear without them even confirming if it's true or not.

Well, at least they don't execute pregnant women & kids in broad day light, neither do they literally eat the flesh of thier own people
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by Passionate888: 7:54pm On May 25, 2022
Elsueno:

Well, at least they don't execute pregnant women & kids in broad day light, neither do they literally eat the flesh of thier own people

If you believe they don't kill pregnant women and children then you're the biggest fool that has ever walked on the soil of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food / Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.