Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia (7459 Views)

Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 / APC Adopts Direct Primaries For Edo Governorship Election Candidate / APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by SensualMan: 3:49pm On May 24, 2022
Abia is a very dirty state. A state with cities filled with stench.
A state where indigenes are comfortable eating and doing business in the filthy of filthiest mud. Aarrrghh!
Each time I hear of Abia state, stench comes to my mind.

Any Abia man can survive anywhere in the midst of the world stench.
A poverty stricken and backward state.
Bikonu, enjoy una filth of a state in peace with una gorilla governor grin
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by SensualMan: 3:54pm On May 24, 2022
wiseoneking:
Backward state? Be bold to tell us your own state. Don't tell me you are from Lagos the state everybody built despite been the former Capita of Nigeria for almost a century and let me not hear that you are from ANAMBRA state, a self made state without federal government intervention and entirely controlled by the indigenous people.
Which state are you now from let's compare with Abia you called backward state. Be bold to say it
I am proud to say it without apologies, I am from Anambra!
The state of technocrats and business moguls.

Is Abia not backward my brother?
Cc ABANGWABOI
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2022
SensualMan:
I am proud to say it without apologies, I am from Anambra!
The state of technocrats and business moguls.

Is Abia not backward my brother?
Cc ABANGWABOI

I am proud to say that I am from Abia.. Aba particularly which is the Japan of Africa,the city with the great Enyimba FC that is the only Nigerian club to win the CAF Champions league and highest Nigerian league title..
The state with the yearly best students in WAEC exams allover the country..
The state with men of unimaginable ingenuity.. the number one home of enterpreneurs..
A state that has produced so many great sportsmen for Nigeria.. Kanu Nwankwo won the African player of the year twice.. who from your state has done so,even once.. Mikel no even finish for podium..
Not the state that made we Igbos to be called or regarded as Drug traffickers.. make una take am easy dey spoil our name with that drug trafficking.. (Ozubulu drug fight comes to mind).. a state that has the most rude and arrogant igbo girl.. lol..
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by Burna440(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2022
southsouthking:
Yemi Osibanjo is Buhari anointed son in whom he's well pleased.

My Wishes for Nigeria.

Peter Obi: president
Zulum: Vice president
Kingsley moghalu: CBN governor
Yemi osibanjo: AGF
Donald Duke: Senate President
Ambode: Speaker House of Representatives
AGF: Durotoye

Create a very strict and uncompromising ministry that will monitor every infrastructure been set up in this country from start to finish with a standard material that will stand the test of time.
Femi Farotimi
Sowore
Aisha yesuf
Mama Kano
Deji Ade
Amina
Should be part of this ministry.

If wishes were horses even beggars will ride.

Thank God wishes are not horses �

This ur nepotistic appointments�
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by southsouthking(m): 4:40pm On May 24, 2022
Burna440:

Thank God wishes are not horses �

This ur nepotistic appointments�

Baba i be pure Bini boy o, Edo state blood.
No reason am o
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by SensualMan: 4:50pm On May 24, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

I am proud to say that I am from Abia.. Aba particularly which is the Japan of Africa,the city with the great Enyimba FC that is the only Nigerian club to win the CAF Champions league and highest Nigerian league title..
The state with the yearly best students in WAEC exams allover the country..
The state with men of unimaginable ingenuity.. the number one home of enterpreneurs..
A state that has produced so many great sportsmen for Nigeria.. Kanu Nwankwo won the African player of the year twice.. who from your state has done so,even once.. Mikel no even finish for podium..
Not the state that made we Igbos to be called or regarded as Drug traffickers.. make una take am easy dey spoil our name with that drug trafficking.. (Ozubulu drug fight comes to mind).. a state that has the most rude and arrogant igbo girl.. lol..
Abia boy, how do u people survive?

Look at u carrying ur market on ur head in the midst of filth. grin grin grin

Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2022
SensualMan:
Abia boy, how do u people survive?

Look at u carrying ur market on ur head in the midst of filth. grin grin grin

I was in Onitcha not long ago .
I was shocked at the filth I saw in different parts of the city...
I no get time for internet fight.. I for take pictures.. especially of the ones I saw in 33, akpaka,DMGS side . The name proper just skipped my mind..

Make I no mention some other local governments too..
So Rest, even Lagos has some dirty areas too of which pictures of such has been posted in nairaland by people..

Make una Stop drug trafficking for Anambra.. una dey spoil igbos name Abegg Bro... Advice your kinsmen pls.
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by SensualMan: 5:14pm On May 24, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

I was in Onitcha not long ago .
I was shocked at the filth I saw in different parts of the city...
I no get time for internet fight.. I for take pictures.. especially of the ones I saw in 33, akpaka,DMGS side . The name proper just skipped my mind..

Make I no mention some other local governments too..
So Rest, even Lagos has some dirty areas too of which pictures of such has been posted in nairaland by people..

Make una Stop drug trafficking for Anambra.. una dey spoil igbos name Abegg Bro... Advice your kinsmen pls.
There's filth in every part of Nigeria no doubt, even in London there's filth also.

My emphasis and empathy is for u Abia indigenes. I was only sympathising with u guys on how u guys survive and at the same time praising the resilient spirit of the average Abia man who knows not what is electricity, pipe born water, access roads, modern way of life yet strives very hard to survive against odds.

The average born Abia man is still stuck in the olden way of life which is not bad by the way.

The Nicompoop Obingwa man ruling ur state has not done justice to you people. On all the five Eastern states Abia is the only state that is yet to catch up on millennium development goals.

Please hold ur leaders accountable. Do not sell ur rights this 2023 for a litre of kerosene.

I wish u well in Abia my brother.

Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2022
SensualMan:
There's filth in every part of Nigeria no doubt, even in London there's filth also.

My emphasis and empathy is for u Abia indigenes. I was only sympathising with u guys on how u guys survive and at the same time praising the resilient spirit of the average Abia man who knows not what is electricity, pipe born water, access roads, modern way of life yet strives very hard to survive against odds.

The average born Abia man is still stuck in the olden way of life which is not bad by the way.

The Nicompoop Obingwa man ruling ur state has not done justice to you people. On all the five Eastern states Abia is the only state that is yet to catch up on millennium development goals.

Please hold ur leaders accountable. Do not sell ur rights this 2023 for a litre of kerosene.

I wish u well in Abia my brother.

Your trolling is Weak bro.. come up with something better.
This Ewu said Abians Don't have access to Water, light road etc.. lol.. let me help you Udele.. people in Abia lives in trees,their is no internet facility in Abia too and everyone in Abia drinks from a river cos of no water too.. are you aware that people in Abia don't wear clothes too ? They are using leaves to cover their body..
Remind me of any other thing I forgot..

These unfortunate Anambra boy is probably from the Anam speaking part, people that behaves like ebonyi people.. it is obvious in your comments..
You need to get your brain upgraded and stop thinking of shipping drugs to Malaysia..
Extend my regards to that drunkard ex Governor of your state or better still the clueless new Governor that can't govern his state.. of all the states in the south east,it is Anambra that is in security crisis cos the confused Governor don't know what governance is all about.. he should take a crash course from Ikpeazu on how Abia is peaceful despite that Lunatic Kanu (though he is greater than the coward Ojukwu) coming from the state.. Yet he outsmarted Kanu's Ipob terrorists goons from wrecking havock in the state .

If you are in Anambra.. better relocate oo.. before them use your empty head count scores join.. lol.
Take care potential drug traffff.... Lol
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by SensualMan: 6:35pm On May 24, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Your trolling is Weak bro.. come up with something better.
This Ewu said Abians Don't have access to Water, light road etc.. lol.. let me help you Udele.. people in Abia lives in trees,their is no internet facility in Abia too and everyone in Abia drinks from a river cos of no water too.. are you aware that people in Abia don't wear clothes too ? They are using leaves to cover their body..
Remind me of any other thing I forgot..

These unfortunate Anambra boy is probably from the Anam speaking part, people that behaves like ebonyi people.. it is obvious in your comments..
You need to get your brain upgraded and stop thinking of shipping drugs to Malaysia..
Extend my regards to that drunkard ex Governor of your state or better still the clueless new Governor that can't govern his state.. of all the states in the south east,it is Anambra that is in security crisis cos the confused Governor don't know what governance is all about.. he should take a crash course from Ikpeazu on how Abia is peaceful despite that Lunatic Kanu (though he is greater than the coward Ojukwu) coming from the state.. Yet he outsmarted Kanu's Ipob terrorists goons from wrecking havock in the state .

If you are in Anambra.. better relocate oo.. before them use your empty head count scores join.. lol.
Take care potential drug traffff.... Lol
Okwanu Umunne k'anyi bu!

I salute ur courageous spirit! The spirit of the Abia man!
This is the state capital, Umuahia, their source of drinking water and bathing/washing.

What Abians go through everyday.

Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by SensualMan: 6:38pm On May 24, 2022
Umuahia capital city of Abia state.

Primitive people.

Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by SensualMan: 6:40pm On May 24, 2022
Masquerades of Abia state in masquerade Festival with the Chief Opressor, Orji Uzor Kalu grin grin

Cc ABANGWABOI smiley

Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2022
SensualMan:
Okwanu Umunne k'anyi bu!

I salute ur courageous spirit! The spirit of the Abia man!
This is the state capital, Umuahia, their source of drinking water and bathing/washing.

What Abians go through everyday.

Anyi bu umunne,nsogbu adighi at all..
If you look closer at that the left side of that stream,you will see the govt house there,by the right side you will see Micheal okpara University.. and adjacent that river you would see the Abia tower.. what else can we see from the pics bro ??

How far... You dn take your mkpurummiri today ? Lol
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2022
SensualMan:
Masquerades of Abia state in masquerade Festival with the Chief Opressor, Orji Uzor Kalu grin grin

Cc ABANGWABOI smiley

Lol.. na who give this 14 yrs old phone abegg?? shocked shocked
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by SensualMan: 6:50pm On May 24, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Anyi bu umunne,nsogbu adighi at all..
If you look closer at that the left side of that stream,you will see the govt house there,by the right side you will see Micheal okpara University.. and adjacent that river you would see the Abia tower.. what else can we see from the pics bro ??

How far... You dn take your mkpurummiri today ? Lol
Udo Di Nwanne!!

Okwanu Igbo kam n'ese n'obodo oyibo!
Afunugom mkpurummiri.
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2022
SensualMan:
Udo Di Nwanne!!

Okwanu Igbo kam n'ese n'obodo oyibo!
Afunugom mkpurummiri.

Arobam were nwayo na atu ashi Kwanu..
Obodo oyibo kwa ?? Togo obuzi obodo oyibo?? grin grin grin

Isee chaa igboo gi.. gbalia nuo Ngborogwu.. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! / Ibadan In Its Glory / Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.