Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo (33453 Views)

IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 5:34pm On May 24, 2022
Every reasonable and smart human being knows that state actors are being all this killing in Anambra state because they know that with Prof Charles Soludo who is the only South East governor in support of IPOB so FG are doing everything in their power to creat bad blood between Prof Charles Soludo by killing the Anambra state law maker after Prof Charles Soludo visited Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)and same people rushed in all social media to blame Prof Charles Soludo for trying to please IPOB by paying visit to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu which have emboldened his boys to go on killing spree in Anambra but their antics have failed again because G-d is always with IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Traplord09: 5:36pm On May 24, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Awon confused let jatijati. So na fulani dey kill una people abi? The last time I checked, Ipob is a terrorist organization. Dem still dey get mouth to dey talk

When de news men and women without proof of proper investigation

And de people we by de note
Like da say what da hear is what we buy
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Timmi: 5:38pm On May 24, 2022
beerfraud:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ipob-vows-to-deliver-hoodlums-beheading-residents-of-south-east-to-soludo/

If you believe this propaganda and lies from this IPOB/Ibos/igbos, then I own the second Niger bridge and it’s up for sale for the lowest bidder.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by ceejayluv(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2022
Heathrow44:

seems u re among the miscreants perpetrating this dastardly act, don't worry u would all see ur waterloo soon enough
Hahaha... Miscreant ke... I'm Just saying there's no need being in denial... It's Igbo misguided thugs disturbing the Peace in the SE. They're carrying out what MNK told them, only that they're now out of control And decentralized.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Tumbulum: 5:40pm On May 24, 2022
donbenie:
The blame for whatever is happening in Anambra and the SE today lies squarely on IPOB..
There utterances and posturings watered the ground for the mayhem going on..
They can blame DSS and Fulani all they want,but it is some of them that are still hell-bent on sit at homes..
so the blame is not on the Nigeria security who started killing peaceful group?
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Naajjii: 5:41pm On May 24, 2022
Tumbulum:
This statement is coming from ipob. We must all know that the murderers in anambara are sponsored killers. This is not ipob and will never be ipob. How will the beheading of a state Legislator bring Biafra?
You think you can deceive us, it was Ipob that did thr killings. Because northerners have been reacting to the killing of that woman a d her 4 kids. Where is that Ipob leader Ekpa? Where are those autopilot ipob terrorists.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by SteveDGreat: 5:41pm On May 24, 2022
They don't need permission to do that . They should do it to redeem their Image .
East has been peaceful till they declare that they are the leaders of Southeast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Tumbulum: 5:42pm On May 24, 2022
Naajjii:

You think you can deceive us, it was Ipob that did thr killings. Because northerners have been reacting to the killing of that woman a d her 4 kids. Where is that Ipob leader Ekpa? Where are those autopilot ipob terrorists.
please leave me alone. I don't engage miscreants.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by redirect(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2022
SOME GROUP OF PEOPLE ARE IN FEAR.
EXPOSE THEM ALL!
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Tochj(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2022
Northernblood5:

Such statements make a grown man like you look like a fool.

UGM are ESN members that are no longer loyal to Chinasa Nwaorụ (IPOB). Don't say otherwise, they are sponsored by Simon Ekpa the Chief Criminal

Now, we don't need statements, we need actions please. Peace must be restored to Igbo Land.

Killing Innocent Hausa people is totally bad. Killing Pregnant Hausa woman and Children is an abomination. This is not what we sent them to do.

Hausa people should know that this guys don't represent Ndị Igbo in general as we don't support evil. These are the same guys kidnapping and killing Igbos
See as you are confusing urself.
You know that IPOB has since disowned Simon Ekpa.
You know that those killers are not loyal to IPOB.
Simon Ekpa is not an ipob member,
You know that.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by aydgov: 5:43pm On May 24, 2022
Beware of scam Mr. Governor
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by integrity16(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2022
This is what my ears have been itching to hear. Let them do that.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 5:46pm On May 24, 2022
Tumbulum:
This statement is coming from ipob. We must all know that the murderers in anambara are sponsored killers. This is not ipob and will never be ipob. How will the beheading of a state Legislator bring Biafra?
My brother we smart brain working Igbos know that this is Fulani Herdsmen in Nigeria security uniforms and also Oyigboupdate and his Nairaland group that knows alot that are behind all the killings in South East so as to frustrate the realease of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and actualisation of Biafra but I trust IPOB media worriors to give them run for their propagandas and lies......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Proudlyomonna: 5:46pm On May 24, 2022
If they can do so good and fine.
But nothing will change the fact that their esn arms wing will continue to be hunted down in Igboland unless they disarm and embrace amnesty.
Allowing ipob a group that goes about threaning, cursing and tagging others saboteurs who choose not to join them in their fruitless destructive fruad freedom struggle is a big risk to the rest of us who are not pro ipob.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Naajjii: 5:48pm On May 24, 2022
Igbojew:
Every reasonable and smart human being knows that state actors are being all this killing in Anambra state because they know that with Prof Charles Soludo who is the only South East governor in support of IPOB so FG are doing everything in their power to creat bad blood between Prof Charles Soludo by killing the Anambra state law maker after Prof Charles Soludo visited Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)and same people rushed in all social media to blame Prof Charles Soludo for trying to please IPOB by paying visit to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu which have emboldened his boys to go on killing spree in Anambra but their antics have failed again because G-d is always with IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
You are one of those ipod unknown gunmen terrorist. This is the exact way they carry out their propaganda.
It's lies like this that made them to slaughter those soldiers accussing federal government of sending Fulani soldiers to the east, that was why they slaughtered the soldiers and also the reason why they killed the woman and her 4 kids .what about the police ,civil defense and road safety that those ipod terrorists have been Killing every sit at home day.
It state actors that has been giving sit at home or your barbaric terrorists Unknown gunmen IPOB terrorists?
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by baretalk: 5:49pm On May 24, 2022
GenBuhari:
I think reading this thread has just lowered my intelligence embarassed

IPOB must think we are as brainless as their brainwashed followers.

They mean to say that it is only now that they decided that they should be fishing out terrorists shooting butchering, beheading and kidnapping people in the SE! shocked

Clowns!
cheesy
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by FrankLampard: 5:49pm On May 24, 2022
It is high time we started asking this news agency of how they are getting this statements from IPOD press.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 24, 2022
Tumbulum:
Who is IPOb and their killers killing?

Who are suffering from the killers IPOB under Nnamdi Kanu's instructions released from jail?

Which women are being raped and used for rituals by IPOB and it's killers...your sisters and mothers.

Continue burying your heads under the sand. IPOB is killing South Easterners, seems you guys enjoy it. Idiots.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Naajjii: 5:51pm On May 24, 2022
Tumbulum:
Haha you want to run away , Nyamiri terrorists. We are also occupying social media to expose you terrorists.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Christistruth00: 5:52pm On May 24, 2022
YorubarLord:
Yeebow terrorists spoiling for war when war comes now and they are defeated again they'll start crying yoruba ooo yoruba ooooo. Left to me these two barbaric tribes(yeebow and fooolani) are the biggest headaches of this country and they need to be dealt with, they are the most immature and disrespectful power loving tribes in Nigeria. Yorubas are just unfortunate to share country with these two digbolugi tribes

Nobody needs to fire a single bullet

Everybody will just be Politely asked to return to their home Regions until further notice

Then everyone will see how 40 Million People will fit into a South East not up to the size of Oyo State

Not to talk of feeding them

By then everyone senses would have reset
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 24, 2022
IPOB only exists on paper.
Their leader disowned them in court
UGM that enforce IPOB policies are disowned online by IPOB supporters
ESN that are in the bush deny carrying out terrorism and atrocities.
ESN deny UGM who just happen to carry out IPOB threats and enforce IPOB orders.

The only common factor is that they all support and are loyal to NK

In fact you average brainless okoko believes the terrorist leader NK is bigger than Biafra since to them NK is a god.

Very useless terrorists !
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 5:54pm On May 24, 2022
naptu2:
Wow! So they have admitted that the army couple were beheaded in Nigeria/Igboland and not Cameroon?

Hahaha my happiness is that one by one you Igbo impostors are being exposed one by one.I thought you claimed you are an Igbo,so why are not not happy with this IPOB statement or atleast give them benefit of doubt first for coming out to declare all out war against whoever that is committing all this killing in South East but as usual you are here to condemn them because what you people like Oyigboupdate and other Nairaland urchins planned against them is not working as you plan it hahahaha.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 24, 2022
Tumbulum:
He is better than you, Nnamdi Kanu is fucking the entire Igbo nation from the ass. Fools grin
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Rawtruth1: 6:00pm On May 24, 2022
obynzo:

Oga why not rest and stop making a mess of yourself. in what way are they praising them?

Go and buy data and watch Easterners at Aba, Anambra, Imo hail them in the markets and streets while they butcher people. They video themselves sometimes and don't hide.

It's you and your fellows who are denying the obvious. Everyone is not fools as some of you think
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 6:02pm On May 24, 2022
Naajjii:

You are one of those ipod unknown gunmen terrorist. This is the exact way they carry out their propaganda.
It's lies like this that made them to slaughter those soldiers accussing federal government of sending Fulani soldiers to the east, that was why they slaughtered the soldiers and also the reason why they killed the woman and her 4 kids .what about the police ,civil defense and road safety that those ipod terrorists have been Killing every sit at home day.
It state actors that has been giving sit at home or your barbaric terrorists Unknown gunmen IPOB terrorists?
IPOB have already come out to disowned sit at home that was still enforces by Simon Ekpa your FG sponsors to tarnish the imagine of IPOB but you people did not see that.We saw how Nigeria Soldiers was shooting on civilians houses in Enugu,we also saw how NA burnt many civilians houses in Izombe in Imo,we also saw how NA killed so many innocent Igbos and tagged them ESN like that upcoming musician they killed and tagged him ESN and I pray your faith and that of those that support killing by NA befall on you and your group Amein......I am that Igbojew
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by moyosore32: 6:02pm On May 24, 2022
I dunno if it’s actually ds ipob ppl that’s committing this evil act but whoever it is May God’s wrath visit everyone of em
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Upjis: 6:03pm On May 24, 2022
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by reidkrugger(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2022
this mods forwarded this thing to the FP with an advert on it. I've been banned for lesser offenses for months. Yet this topic is still here. Issorite.
@Lalasticlala
@Seun
@EveryNairalander
Hope una de see wetin de happen?
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by autodevice(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2022
Ok
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by AyomideOG01: 6:09pm On May 24, 2022
Hotzone:
Keep deceiving ur selves

IPOB snatch cars

Ipob collect arms levy from community

IPOB rob banks

IPOB behead their kinsmen

Police are saints to IPOB
Boko Harām ain’t deadlier than IPOB
IPOB kill and hide the corpse while they keep loved ones of the deceased traumatized and they doesn’t feel remorse because they are bunch of retards controlled by years of hard drug abuse, most are wanted terrorists, ex cons, serial killers and rapists....I spit on them with my stomach filled with anger and loss of good members of the society who are 100 times valued than these bunch of miscreants

IPOB rape people’s wives in the presence of their tortured husbands inside thick rain forests

No evil these ur unknown gunmen has never delivered to the easterners some of the people knows but so afraid to speak against it I’m order not to be taken as a saboteur but we must die so I rather die speaking the truth in the presence of idiots who lacks the urge to either hear the truth or speak the truth

So to you ipob is deadlier than Boko Haram and they are now responsible for all the crimes committed in south east? I see
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 6:11pm On May 24, 2022
Joeyzinho:
Are these guys that dumb? Do they think Nigerians are not intellectually sound?

Their penchant for spewing and uttering trash talks after commiting atrocities is one of the third wonders of this world and deserves a special CNN documentary coverage anchored by the veteran journalist and senior correspondent Christiana Amanpour...

Stupid clowns .
You and some Nigerians are intellectual sounds but you people voted failure Buhari when same IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (SAW) you called dumb are the ones that warned you people not to make a grave mistake by voting Buhari but because of hatred you people have against Igbos you people called them all sorts of names and said that they hate Buhari now you people are shedding crocodile tears which is not from your heart.You dumb people want to make same mistake again by projecting Tinubu and great Igbos as usual are warning you people not to repeat same mistake we dumb people made on Buhari but you people have started insulting great Igbos again but when it happen you people will come here as usual to cry blood and circle continues......I am that Igbojew
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by McStoic(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2022
shigishege:
I hate these people with passion

We don't need your love. You don't even have an atom of love to give to give to yourself talk more of others. And we don't have a molecule of f**k to give to you..Gerrout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures / Bukola Saraki & Fashola Congratulate Super Eagles Players In Uyo / Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.