Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo (33451 Views)

IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by techWriter3: 6:14pm On May 24, 2022
Terrorist organization triumphed unmask extremists
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by NaijaCars4sale: 6:15pm On May 24, 2022
Let's see how this goes
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Realists(m): 6:15pm On May 24, 2022
Northernblood5:

UGM are ESN members that are no longer loyal to Chinasa Nwaorụ (IPOB). Don't say otherwise, they are sponsored by Simon Ekpa the Chief Criminal

Now, we don't need statements, we need actions please. Peace must be restored to Igbo Land.

Killing Innocent Hausa people is totally bad. Killing Pregnant Hausa woman and Children is an abomination. This is not what we sent them to do.

Hausa people should know that this guys don't represent Ndị Igbo in general as we don't support evil. These are the same guys kidnapping and killing Igbos
Christians killing Innocent Muslims
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 6:22pm On May 24, 2022
Winters23:
;

So because a faction of ipob released this piss of sheet that automatically absolve them from being cannibalistic terrorists

grin

Yeebos never learn anything

Una go dey alright las las
See them,people Emma Powerful was referring to that commit those crimes in South East just to make sure that international community believe IPOB are terrorist FG gave them,una never see anything.....I am that Igbojew
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Mrexcell(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2022
I have always known that those bloodthirsty killers that are currently ravaging igboland are from outside the region on a mission to implicate ipob and tarnish the image of igbos. Soludo don't control the federal security agents in anambra and so it will be almost impossible to arrest them am sure they are a group in the nigerian security agencies assigned to be committing all these actrocities they will be hiding in the barracks.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 6:26pm On May 24, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Funny. So you will "deliver" yourself to Soludo?

Your online e-warriors are all over the internet praising unknown gunmen and calling them "umuoma, Angels, etc. Self deception is the worst kind of delusion.

The curses from all churches in Igbo land are working. All that ever clapped, supported, praised the ESN alias unknown gunmen in the past, present and future will be consumed by what they praised and liked.

There are prayers warriors who are fasting and praying and cursing them daily.

More confusions are coming.

You can't be killing, butchering, kidnapping and cannibalzing fellow Igbos. Every Igbo blood shed, whether the Igbos are policemen, civil defense, prison warder, businessmen, Keke drivers, etc shall be visited on all that ever rejoiced, clapped or supported the ESN unknown gunmen in any way.

The curse is on them all. It's now a spiritual battle. All their generations shall be wiped away by Almighty God of creation
All you people ever wanted was to destroy ESN so as to give way to Fulani Herdsmen that will come in to rape and kill our woman but you people plan have failed on arrival boy.ESN have come to stay in South East and anybody not happy with them should blace up for worst because they will never ever surrender our land for you Uthman Danfodio urchins from Futajalons get that in your empty thick skull.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 24, 2022
Rawtruth1:

Go and buy data and watch Easterners at Aba, Anambra, Imo hail them in the markets and streets while they butcher people. They video themselves sometimes and don't hide.

It's you and your fellows who are denying the obvious. Everyone is not fools as some of you think

Dude once again you are not smart. Bros the rally of UGM in Ariaria that they were hailing them what do you expect the people to do when faced with people wielding AK47 rifles. Again if you are smart you should be asking some questions, Ariaria market has entrance and exit points manned by Military and Police checkpoints but for the day UGM did rally police and Army were conveniently absent. is that one not enough for you to ask questions.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 6:37pm On May 24, 2022
ceejayluv:

I even thought The Emma of a Guy would make small sense till he started blaming the Fulani And security forces again... He never ready.
So because of you Fulanis he blamed is your major worries? IPOB have said it time without number that they don't want you blood testy Fulanis in South East and they don't have any apology for that so stop crying and face the reality.We know already know it's you Fulans on Nigeria security uniforms are perpetrating those crimes in South East but IPOB will soon go after you people now that Emma Powerful and Prof Charles Soludo have have collaborated to work together.No hiding place for you children of Uthman Danfodio in any South East and South South Igbo regions.....I am that Igbojew
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Rawtruth1: 6:37pm On May 24, 2022
Igbojew:
All you people ever wanted was to destroy ESN so as to give way to Fulani Herdsmen that will come in to rape and kill our woman but you people plan have failed on arrival boy.ESN have come to stay in South East and anybody not happy with them should blace up for worst because they will never ever surrender our land for you Uthman Danfodio urchins from Futajalons get that in your empty thick skull.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Continue to deceive yourself and defend evil until you become their victim.
Many of my friends were like you, always in Facebook defending your ESN unknown gunmen but two of them were among the dead in Anambra weeks ago while they were just passing.
Snake doesn't have relatives or friends, it bites everyone.
Fulani have never killed our people to this extent like ESN is doing.
Even Boko Haram is better than ESN unknown gunmen because Boko accepts and admit their crimes. But cowards always deny and always trying to deceive your type that it's DSS that are butchering Igbos and eating their meats. The videos are all over the internet. They video themselves. Biko ga Cheghariaa nihi na obubu onu dili onye obuna na akwado ihe ojoo
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 6:43pm On May 24, 2022
chikason22:
Those terrorists and their supporters up there should know one thing is paramount.

In 2023, Your matron Buhari will leave power. The way you terrorists used stare power and Niger Delta oil money to sponsor subtle genocide currently going on in the East, will replicate itself when buhari leaves.
You Fulani terrorists hiding in army uniforms and killing southerners and roping in IPOB. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

You will meet your Waterloo soon.
No tribe has monopoly for violence.

All the above is if there will be still Nigeria or election in 2023.
Death to all Fulani terrorists in Nigeria army and in the East killing the Igbos
Tell them maybe they don't know.Oh they think after hiding behind their darling Buhari to commit all sorts of crimes in this country it will be uhuru to them when their darling Buhari leave power next year.Indigenous Fulanis and their foreign ones will hear am when their darling Buhari leave power next year.....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 6:46pm On May 24, 2022
Rawtruth1:

Continue to deceive yourself and defend evil until you become their victim.
Many of my friends were like you, always in Facebook defending your ESN unknown gunmen but two of them were among the dead in Anambra weeks ago while they were just passing.
Snake doesn't have relatives or friends, it bites everyone.
Fulani have never killed our people to this extent like ESN is doing.
Even Boko Haram is better than ESN unknown gunmen because Boko accepts and admit their crimes. But cowards always deny and always trying to deceive your type that it's DSS that are butchering Igbos and eating their meats. The videos are all over the internet. They video themselves. Biko ga Cheghariaa nihi na obubu onu dili onye obuna na akwado ihe ojoo
You Fulani Herdsman or Yoruba man keep on impersonating Igbo just to instigating Igbos against IPOB/ESN which will never ever work but one day your cup and that of your Nairaland urchins will full mark my word......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Naajjii: 6:48pm On May 24, 2022
Igbojew:
IPOB have already come out to disowned sit at home that was still enforces by Simon Ekpa your FG sponsors to tarnish the imagine of IPOB but you people did not see that.We saw how Nigeria Soldiers was shooting on civilians houses in Enugu,we also saw how NA burnt many civilians houses in Izombe in Imo,we also saw how NA killed so many innocent Igbos and tagged them ESN like that upcoming musician they killed and tagged him ESN and I pray your faith and that of those that support killing by NA befall on you and your group Amein......I am that Igbojew
Look at this nyamiri, you have been killing, people,police , civil defense, road safety etc for a very long time, 2 weeks ago you slaughtered 2 soldiers about to get married. It's today that we northerners came out on Twitter and social media with Vigor against the killing of a northern woman and her 4 kids that Ipob is coming out to deny. Why is it today that the heat is on you on social and across the country?
By the way your ipob leaders are Nnamdi kanu the terror leader and Simon Ekpa the next on line. Where did they come out to deny? Who are those declaring sit at home and killing people who come out to do their legitimate daily activities?
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Ishilove: 6:48pm On May 24, 2022
naptu2:
Wow! So they have admitted that the army couple were beheaded in Nigeria/Igboland and not Cameroon?

Naptu onijogbon grin
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by moneyissweet(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2022
Very nonsense and boring site.

MasterRahl701:
I found out that it's the only site where you see so many Ghanaians online. The site loads quick
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Rawtruth1: 6:51pm On May 24, 2022
obynzo:

Dude once again you are not smart. Bros the rally of UGM in Ariaria that they were hailing them what do you expect the people to do when faced with people wielding AK47 rifles. Again if you are smart you should be asking some questions, Ariaria market has entrance and exit points manned by Military and Police checkpoints but for the day UGM did rally police and Army were conveniently absent. is that one not enough for you to ask questions.

IF you follow genuine news outlets, not the lying e-warriors of ESN, you would have read how nig army engaged them after that show at the market same day. Many of the ugm paid the Supreme price.

But your type wouldn't read such news from reputable papers. You would prefer those fake accounts of internet warriors of IPOB who nobody takes seriously because they have no single truth. They usually turn truth upside down. Nobody takes them seriously anymore
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 6:54pm On May 24, 2022
derecho:
Unfortunately, many Nigerians are.
Many choose to believe every crime happening in the SE are perpetrated by IPOB.If you ask for proof, they become aggressively defensive.
Don't mind them my brother.We know their stock in trade and how they operate but one thing I love about IPOB media they are formidable and ready to give them a run for their propagandas.They went as as far as impersonating Igbo so that they can convince shallow minded Igbos that it's Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB that kill their fellow Igbos by speaking few Igbo languages or bear Igbo names but we know them too well......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by ceejayluv(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2022
Igbojew:
So because of you Fulanis he blamed is your major worries? IPOB have said it time without number that they don't want you blood testy Fulanis in South East and they don't have any apology for that so stop crying and face the reality.We know already know it's you Fulans on Nigeria security uniforms are perpetrating those crimes in South East but IPOB will soon go after you people now that Emma Powerful and Prof Charles Soludo have have collaborated to work together.No hiding place for you children of Uthman Danfodio in any South East and South South Igbo regions.....I am that Igbojew
Yenyenyen .. usual neo-biafran balderdash.. can't you Ipob urchins be original? Must you regurgitate whatever MNK spews? When the uprising starts, it's you iconic urchins that will be lynched... Starting with the sit at home enforcers.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Tumbulum: 6:56pm On May 24, 2022
Fairmedia:

He is better than you, Nnamdi Kanu is fucking the entire Igbo nation from the ass. Fools grin
Another miscreant on the beat.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by NigerianSage: 6:57pm On May 24, 2022
longetivity:
Terrorist group won expose terrorists cheesy

Me sef dey wonder..
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by ceejayluv(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2022
Rawtruth1:

IF you follow genuine news outlets, not the lying e-warriors of ESN, you would have read how nig army engaged them after that show at the market same day. Many of the ugm paid the Supreme price.

But your type wouldn't read such news from reputable papers. You would prefer those fake accounts of internet warriors of IPOB who nobody takes seriously because they have no single truth. They usually turn truth upside down. Nobody takes them seriously anymore
Lol, to them, mainstream news outlets are the propaganda whereas phony Facebook pages and YouTube vloggers are the legit source.... Pathetic. The average Ipob marauding hooligan doesn't even know the Year that the civil war started. If you doubt me ask any random Ipob low life you may come across in the streets.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by ceejayluv(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2022
Mrexcell:
I have always known that those bloodthirsty killers that are currently ravaging igboland are from outside the region on a mission to implicate ipob and tarnish the image of igbos. Soludo don't control the federal security agents in anambra and so it will be almost impossible to arrest them am sure they are a group in the nigerian security agencies assigned to be committing all these actrocities they will be hiding in the barracks.
Arrest, you say?. Ipob And UGM have made it known that they don't need "Fulani" security agents in the SE. They even ended up killing several of them And burned their stations. So who do they want to carry out the arrests?
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 7:06pm On May 24, 2022
Naajjii:

Look at this nyamiri, you have been killing, people,police , civil defense, road safety etc for a very long time, 2 weeks ago you slaughtered 2 soldiers about to get married. It's today that we northerners came out on Twitter and social media with Vigor against the killing of a northern woman and her 4 kids that Ipob is coming out to deny. Why is it today that the heat is on you on social and across the country?
By the way your ipob leaders are Nnamdi kanu the terror leader and Simon Ekpa the next on line. Where did they come out to deny? Who are those declaring sit at home and killing people who come out to do their legitimate daily activities?
Look at this cow fucker and uncircumcised parasite that can't stay in this zoogeria bringing mouth for great Igbos.I never seen you and your fellow cow fuckers come out to criticize the systematically slaughtering of Benue indigenes,the killing of Jos indugens, Southern farmers by your terrorists Boko Haram or Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits.Oh before I forgot,you Muslim extremist killed and burnt of Deborah Samuel and even your Abuja Imam supported it but anytime there is news of killing in South East which your Fulani government in security uniforms have been fingered many times you people will land here like vultures to show that una fake love to Igbos that Igbo life matters but you people can show same like love that Benue,Jos and Norhern Christians life matters for oncountable killing by you rampaging Fulanis......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 24, 2022
Tumbulum:
Another miscreant on the beat.
Go set your ass for the con-man Kanu and his urchins to Bleep. Cowards grin
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 7:12pm On May 24, 2022
shigishege:
I hate these people with passion
Same way we hate you people with passion and so it's mutual hahaha.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 7:16pm On May 24, 2022
kingthreat:
These people are a bunch of clowns.
What happened to the DSS and Fulani herdsmen blame game
Yes it is same thing or if you don't understand simple English I will break it down for you.Emma Powerful said Fulani Herdsmen wears Nigeria security uniforms to perpetrate those atrocities in South East and who are those Fulani on Nigeria security uniforms he meant,your guess is as good as mine....I am that Igbojew
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by sweetjohn(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2022
Joeyzinho:
Are these guys that dumb? Do they think Nigerians are not intellectually sound?

Their penchant for spewing and uttering trash talks after commiting atrocities is one of the third wonders of this world and deserves a special CNN documentary coverage anchored by the veteran journalist and senior correspondent Christiana Amanpour...

Stupid clowns .
Yes, you are actually dumb. It seems you know much about the atrocity going on in South east, you must be arrested for questioning
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by bablon20(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2022
Fools, they are saying all this so that they security won't think they r the perpetrators but we all now who d perpetrators are.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 7:23pm On May 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah right...

Every one is a saint in the SouthEast! Even Ipob has no evil person in their rank and file.

Oga, cook up better excuses abeg! Your region has gone to terrorists! Denials will only make things worse.
Exactly what IPOB and Emma Powerful have been trying to let you Nigerians to know but because of hatred you have against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB all of a sudden crimes have gone in South East,there is no more kidnapping,there is no more arm rubbery,there is no more political hired assassins,there is no more thugs,etc.Am sure those UGM that have been mentioning in other regions or States are South East UGM that change to IPOB/ESN right? G-d will keep on exposing you people for the enormous hatred you people have against Igbos and extension IPOB/ESN......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Naajjii: 7:25pm On May 24, 2022
Igbojew:
Look at this cow fucker and uncircumcised parasite that can't stay in this zoogeria bringing mouth for great Igbos.I never seen you and your fellow cow fuckers come out to criticize the systematically slaughtering of Benue indigenes,the killing of Jos indugens, Southern farmers by your terrorists Boko Haram or Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits.Oh before I forgot,you Muslim extremist killed and burnt of Deborah Samuel and even your Abuja Imam supported it but anytime there is news of killing in South East which your Fulani government in security uniforms have been fingered many times you people will land here like vultures to show that una fake love to Igbos that Igbo life matters but you people can show same like love that Benue,Jos and Norhern Christians life matters for oncountable killing by you rampaging Fulanis......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
This Nyamiri Osu Caste decendant never cease to amaze us. You are the most barbaric tribe in Africa
Slaughtering people, you slaughtered the 2 soldiers ,slit their throats , then cut off their head and private parts live on video. Very wicked people. Evil, bad things all from your side. You people Kidnapped Young girls get them pregnant and sell babies fir money rituals a.k.a baby factory.
OSU CASTE decendants
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 7:31pm On May 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

Ipob is a proscribed terrorist group... How exactly can they man any region?!! On what grounds exactly?!! Who empowered or elected them to do so?!!

You all should be careful how you handover authority to people... This is a very dangerous precedence that will destroy both the SouthEast and the nation.

Next thing another group will come up somewhere else in this nation claiming to be in charge of the region. We might as well allow ISWAP take over the entire Far North.

What makes it even worse is that Ipob is filled with hoodlums and power-hungry anarchists.
The enormous hatred you people have against IPOB have made you people to forget so quick how same FG turned blind eyes when Muslims created parallel law called Sharia law in a Secular laws and not only they created Sharia law they are enforcing it with Hisbah Whmm which is also being enforced on Muslims and Christians by destroying Igbo alcoholic drinks and you people are very happy with it but when IPOB do their own emotions will go high.You people have not seen anything at all where IPOB are hahaha.....I am that Igbojew the table
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Omodua(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2022
naptu2:
Wow! So they have admitted that the army couple were beheaded in Nigeria/Igboland and not Cameroon?

naptu2,it was a gaffe. Those who kidnapped and killed the army couple were DSS in cahoot with Fulani militia who are not comfortable with development in southeast.

Do your research. Because you're in sympathy with Nigerian state. Many of us don't take you serious because of your subjective views.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by naptu2: 7:34pm On May 24, 2022
Igbojew:
Hahaha my happiness is that one by one you Igbo impostors are being exposed one by one.I thought you claimed you are an Igbo,so why are not not happy with this IPOB statement or atleast give them benefit of doubt first for coming out to declare all out war against whoever that is committing all this killing in South East but as usual you are here to condemn them because what you people like Oyigboupdate and other Nairaland urchins planned against them is not working as you plan it hahahaha.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Wonderful! This is what I said this morning on my diary. When they do not have any point, they manufacture ridiculous stories in order to deflect attention. The joker yesterday said that I had an Imam. I wonder if he was the one that gave me the Imam. The joker this morning said that I moved a thread to the home page. Was he the one that made me a supermod that I am able to move threads to the home page. Now this one is saying that I claimed to be Igbo. Can he show me where I claimed to be Igbo?

This is so funny man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! / DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.