Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

“How Many People Defeated Poverty With Tradermoni?” - Twitter User Asks Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “How Many People Defeated Poverty With Tradermoni?” - Twitter User Asks Osinbajo (984 Views)

Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead / Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign / Osinbajo Not Buying Votes With Tradermoni, Say APC Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: “How Many People Defeated Poverty With Tradermoni?” - Twitter User Asks Osinbajo by pharmagba: 6:47pm On May 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
How much profit will a trader make by investing 10k loan?

That one is left to the trader or artisan
Re: “How Many People Defeated Poverty With Tradermoni?” - Twitter User Asks Osinbajo by Penguin2: 7:32pm On May 24, 2022
festacman:

Try it by giving N10,000 to a petty trader in your neighborhood.

No wahala

I wish you what you wish those traders.

May the help that will come your way be in the range of what you think is sufficient for those petty traders.

Since you want them to remain petty traders for life
Re: “How Many People Defeated Poverty With Tradermoni?” - Twitter User Asks Osinbajo by shanga(m): 7:49pm On May 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Wetin market women wan use 10k buy so they can make profit? 10k is not even enough to get them 10litres of red oil.

The day I carry 8k say make I patronise one old woman for my street. She dey sell foodstuff. Her shop is just two tables and one big umbrella. I come dey think say, her shop go empty after spending my huge 8k.

My 8K no even shake the two tables there. It was that day I realized those two tables worth goods over 200k.

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Obident With The Figures . / Peter Obi Is The Most Popular Politician In Nigeria Now Pictures Included / American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.