Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

My Whatsapp Banned, How The Is Get It Back - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Whatsapp Banned, How The Is Get It Back (535 Views)

Whatsapp Banned My Number / Whatsapp Banned My Number / WhatsApp Banned My Number, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Whatsapp Banned, How The Is Get It Back by Nackzy: 3:57pm On May 24, 2022
Hello Nairalanders
I was chatting with someone lately and the person said, he's going to wicked me few days after i got a notification that my whatsapp has been banned, please how do i go about about it
Re: My Whatsapp Banned, How The Is Get It Back by bmdmix15: 4:24pm On May 24, 2022
Nackzy:
Hello Nairalanders
I was chatting with someone lately and the person said, he's going to wicked me few days after i got a notification that my whatsapp has been banned, please how do i go about about it
pick someone phone add d person n do d same to d person
Re: My Whatsapp Banned, How The Is Get It Back by Stephenabudu960(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Send a mail to them and apologize for anything and everything you might have done to go against the community rules
Re: My Whatsapp Banned, How The Is Get It Back by luckize: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Send them a mail.

(1) (Reply)

Good Shoes / Buy Samsung Note 10+, 12gb & 256GB For 320,000 Naira / OPPO/REDMI/VIVO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.