Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,435 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Why Are Women Always Begging - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Always Begging (4712 Views)

Help! One Of My Boyfriends Is Always Begging Me For Money. / But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by BlaqJosh: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Omo vawulence has taken place...
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by EmiDon11: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Onyi22:
Mumu op, how much do u have that you can give a woman
Pot calling kettle black, only a broke ass guy will come out saying this trash,
That's why I keep telling ladies, Love is a scam, if he's not financially buoyant, kick his ugly ass away
In Davido's voice, if you no get Money, hide your face
ur profile picture nearly gave me erection.
Remove it, it is bad, there are children in this forum
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by spencekat(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
~Rich men are attracted to rich ladies.
~Hardworking men are attracted to hardworking ladies.
~Broke men are attracted to broke ladies.

@op you're so broke and wretched, you don't have money that's why you have broke people as your friends on your social media platform.

Broke man!!! Broke man!!!
This your attraction theory does not work like that o.
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Streetmovement(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jennyclay:

@op you're so broke and wretched, you don't have money that's why you have broke people as your friends on your social media platform.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Dirty and stinking tribe speaking

Change your tribe then you can start having a say on nairaland, you don't only look broke but you're a broke smelling bitch with nothing to offer your entire existence but I don't pity you cuz the only ones I pity are the ones who brought you here....

Broke ass alien bitch with zero sense of reasoning talking about class that she and her entire generation of misplaced entities will never have.

You are a proud and broke smelling bitch.

You can go Bleep yourself, your mama, your father, your siblings and your entire lineage, I don't give a Bleep about your dirty looking expired unripe and over used pussy.

He sure me die 2k no gum you like this but you dey come here come rant like upcoming olosho wey her client never remit. Human beings dey talk you dey follow talk so if them classify you among human being you go accept o, you be idiot sef

Na people like una we dey find make you loseguard for wey we dey because this your sharpener mouth wey you get by now my mobs for dey use mop take mop am till nothing remain to mop again.

Bitch better get the Bleep off nairaland and get a proper life before you get stoned to death.

If you know say he sure for you reply me with any rubbish. I go break your face

Stupid bitch.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by aylive02(m): 5:38am On Jun 18, 2022
BigRocky:
Dat bitch above is calling op broke lol ;

She probably can't mk her hair,buy pad herself,sub for herself,does not own a car, living in a rented face me I face u house,does not work,belong to can you do me a favour association.

But is op that is broke
She dat is not broke is rolling with op on nairaland,does not have Rihanna's number or any top female personalities contact.

Misplaced priority

. Check her picture
The room she snapped says it all
Olosho
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by bigpicture001: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2022
Bluezy13:
I understand your frustration, but the use of quantifiers such as "some, most, few, many etc....would have made your argument formally realistic and devoid of fallacy of generalization.

Inikwa Grammer!
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by bigpicture001: 8:00am On Jun 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

A big fat lie... Every man's dream wether. Rich or not is a beautiful girl over a hard-working lady.. only the. Middle class will go for hardworking laady, but after. Not getting a beautiful lady first

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by greatfucker: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2022
Onyi22:
That's why I keep telling ladies, Love is a scam, if he's not financially buoyant, kick his ugly ass away
no wonder u can' make it in life keep depending on a man money ok.
why can't u huzzle for yr money.well girls that do talk like this are always from a poor background,I understand yr pain oo poverty has really dealt with u and yr shameless family

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by blackparadise: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2022
Thank you jare, she is so stupid idiotic girl, it I see her I go kill her...
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by blackparadise: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

if to say I know where you dey leave , I will behead you, God will punish you. You will go broke forever , thank your star say we never meet In person,I go so twist your neck to death..never again call a man broke... And your type are so dependant on men, oloroburuku omoalejatijati, i dealt with ladies like you , in clubs, I only help people with money not hoes birch olsho like you...werey, e no go better for you...I would have blast your head with pistol...indiara , oyonci, onyeberibe, ozo, sule, Dundee, deope, ajoto...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Kollins11: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Streetmovement:

Dirty and stinking tribe speaking

Change your tribe then you can start having a say on nairaland, you don't only look broke but you're a broke smelling bitch with nothing to offer your entire existence but I don't pity you cuz the only ones I pity are the ones who brought you here....

Broke ass alien bitch with zero sense of reasoning talking about class that she and her entire generation of misplaced entities will never have.

You are a proud and broke smelling bitch.

You can go Bleep yourself, your mama, your father, your siblings and your entire lineage, I don't give a Bleep about your dirty looking expired unripe and over used pussy.

He sure me die 2k no gum you like this but you dey come here come rant like upcoming olosho wey her client never remit. Human beings dey talk you dey follow talk so if them classify you among human being you go accept o, you be idiot sef

Na people like una we dey find make you loseguard for wey we dey because this your sharpener mouth wey you get by now my mobs for dey use mop take mop am till nothing remain to mop again.

Bitch better get the Bleep off nairaland and get a proper life before you get stoned to death.

If you know say he sure for you reply me with any rubbish. I go break your face

Stupid bitch.

that girl too dey broke shame guys for this forum as if her papa dey share fence with Elon Musk.

I know say that girl mouth bad.. but them no born her well to reply you.

Well done comrade

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Streetmovement(m): 11:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Kollins11:
that girl too dey broke shame guys for this forum as if her papa dey share fence with Elon Musk.

Well done comrade

That's fatality my nigga cool
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kollins11:

Well done comrade
grin grin
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by KristaPretty(f): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sadly, you follow the broke women who have nothing to offer. Change your circle and surround yourself with reasonable women.
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by KristaPretty(f): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
blackparadise:
if to say I know where you dey leave , I will behead you, God will punish you. You will go broke forever , thank your star say we never meet In person,I go so twist your neck to death..never again call a man broke... And your type are so dependant on men, oloroburuku omoalejatijati, i dealt with ladies like you , in clubs, I only help people with money not hoes birch olsho like you...werey, e no go better for you...I would have blast your head with pistol...indiara , oyonci, onyeberibe, ozo, sule, Dundee, deope, ajoto...

Ahhhhhh, this your annoyance na wa o grin grin grin see wetin Buhari cause now
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by BBBricks: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
They either end up as a wh.ore /Olosho or street beggar at the end of the day if they don't have any hand work that they are doing.

The always see men s money as free money that they can be collecting free of charge

If a woman have millions it's her money but if her husband has one naira, it's our money.

But when they get used and dumped, they will say : ALL MEN ARE THE SAME!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by blackparadise: 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
KristaPretty:

Ahhhhhh, this your annoyance na wa o grin grin grin see wetin Buhari cause now
dey run mouth there , if them born you well,if you get liver tell my your address ..I go behead you I swear...
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by KristaPretty(f): 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
blackparadise:
dey run mouth there , if them born you well,if you get liver tell my your address ..I go behead you I swear...

For you not to see a humor in this statement, it clearly shows that you're miserable and it's your problem, not mine!!!
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by philosophie: 12:17am On Jul 15, 2022
bigpicture001:

A big fat lie... Every man's dream wether. Rich or not is a beautiful girl over a hard-working lady.. only the. Middle class will go for hardworking laady, but after. Not getting a beautiful lady first
beauty is ruined by bad attitude and poor aptitude
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
When we say Nigeria girls are useless. All of them. Una go think say na lie.

OP, the begging thing is for Nigerian girls only. White woman no fit beg u. But u see Nigerian girls? They are so entitled to a guy's money that they think any guy that crosses their path must give them money. Whether online or offline.

This is why they all engaged in Oloshoism and runs, doing hookups online. On whatsApp, tiktok, facebook and instagram, you'll see them displaying their daftness and Olosho business just to hookup With men in exchange for money. Truly, Nigeria girls are useless regardless of their region. This is why you must swallow the red pill immediately
No let any Nigeria girl manipulate u. The only women God created you to maintain are your mother, sisters and your wife. Know this and know peace

You no go date woman first before marrying the wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by bigpicture001: 6:54am On Jul 15, 2022
philosophie:
beauty is ruined by bad attitude and poor aptitude

Then u leave the lady ND move another beautiful lady... What will u gain being with a hard-working lady who shared everything with u except finances... Then what is her value to u...

For me , I blive in love ND it entails sharing every damn thing together: time, body, plans, dreams, money... But girls in Nigeria because of love for money has excluded money in thier love description.... So u want to b the one to endure, when dey can't endure against an average guy..? Na u b mumu
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by blackparadise: 7:24am On Jul 15, 2022
KristaPretty:

For you not to see a humor in this statement, it clearly shows that you're miserable and it's your problem, not mine!!!
wow really ...ouch ouch! She said miserable .....I be like zazu I de ranjupa, lewonpa ..oya hacker , acre ...hmmmm...I am coming back to you .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
aylive02:
. Check her picture
The room she snapped says it all
Olosho
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Bishop95(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Onyi22:

See person wey dey talk, person wey no fit buy phone for herself
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
Onyi22:

how much am i owing your father?
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2023
bigpicture001:

Inikwa Grammer!
cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Always Begging by Drsnives(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Keep quiet
My madam earns over 250k, she's a director with Delta state government. Not married, na everyday she dea bill guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World! / Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends With Out Developing Feelings / Man Caught Having Sex With Female Passenger While Driving On A MOTORWAY (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.