Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

My Brother Warned Me - Say No To Drugs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Warned Me - Say No To Drugs (713 Views)

They Warned Me Ooo!!! Just Embarrassed Myself At An Event With My Song / Watch Young Slay Queen React Horribly To Drugs / My Landlady Warned Me Over My Big Backside, Says Is Distracting Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Warned Me - Say No To Drugs by HungaBad: 4:28pm On May 24, 2022
Shea you think say I will be telling you all my life history ....

Bro forget am ... E too long .. you no fit read ...

All I have to say is .... My brother gave me the key to his house .... He went to Lagos ... To stay for like 3 months ....

He told me ... Bro anything Weah you see for my house don't smoke it .... I say okay ....

Last month ... I took some cleaners to go and clean the place ... I saw some smoke ... Weah he smoke half way ...

I collected some ...

So few weeks back ... I decided to try it .... I bought lighter ... I lighted one of the smokes .... I drag am ... Dear .. within 3 mins ... The whole place begin to shake ...

I no know wetin happen ... Untill like when I wake up .... I dey in midst of maggots ... I don shit for my body .... I don dey inside shit for like 2 days ...

Should I call it coma or death ... I don't know ....

As I wake up I check date ... Na that time I know say .... I dey on top maggot for like 3 days !!! .. yes 3 days ...

Just 2 drags of unknown weed grin grin grin grin grin

The weed is Kolorado .....

Say no to drugs
Re: My Brother Warned Me - Say No To Drugs by Zonefree(m): 4:48pm On May 24, 2022
3 days

For real?
Re: My Brother Warned Me - Say No To Drugs by Onelitre(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2022
grin grin grin

This got me laffing hard.
Re: My Brother Warned Me - Say No To Drugs by Oblivionz5(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2022
HungaBad:
Shea you think say I will be telling you all my life history ....

Bro forget am ... E too long .. you no fit read ...

All I have to say is .... My brother gave me the key to his house .... He went to Lagos ... To stay for like 3 months ....

He told me ... Bro anything Weah you see for my house don't smoke it .... I say okay ....

Last month ... I took some cleaners to go and clean the place ... I saw some smoke ... Weah he smoke half way ...

I collected some ...

So few weeks back ... I decided to try it .... I bought lighter ... I lighted one of the smokes .... I drag am ... Dear .. within 3 mins ... The whole place begin to shake ...

I no know wetin happen ... Untill like when I wake up .... I dey in midst of maggots ... I don shit for my body .... I don dey inside shit for like 2 days ...

Should I call it coma or death ... I don't know ....

As I wake up I check date ... Na that time I know say .... I dey on top maggot for like 3 days !!! .. yes 3 days ...

Just 2 drags of unknown weed grin grin grin grin grin

The weed is Kolorado .....

Say no to drugs

Colorado knock you out for 2 days ?
Lol 10 puff no Dey carry me pass 4 hrs
Re: My Brother Warned Me - Say No To Drugs by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 24, 2022
Disgusting! And misfortune woman would marry this one tomorrow? Gross... undecided

Shite himself and slept on his own maggot infested poo for three days... undecided

So much houseflies must have laid their eggs on you too...

Like... What sort of place do you live in? A dump? undecided

Nigerian men truly are useless...
Re: My Brother Warned Me - Say No To Drugs by christianjoy(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2022
What happened lipsrsealed
BoredBerry:
Disgusting! And misfortune woman would marry this one tomorrow? Gross... undecided

Shite himself and slept on his own maggot infested poo for three days... undecided

So much houseflies must have laid their eggs on you too...

Like... What sort of place do you live in? A dump? undecided

Nigerian men truly are useless...
Re: My Brother Warned Me - Say No To Drugs by 40fy: 7:46pm On May 24, 2022
Nigga!! You gotta be kiddin'!!
Re: My Brother Warned Me - Say No To Drugs by IceColdVeins(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2022
I doubt if that was colorado though....Colorado effects are for a few hours

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Dollar / First Time Experience At A Club Yesterday, It was not really pleasant at all... / Carter Efe Rocked Big Yansh Naked On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.