Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Please Help; Gonorrhea Is Hitting Me Hard. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help; Gonorrhea Is Hitting Me Hard. (847 Views)

Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed / Super Gonorrhea Is Widely Fast Sexual Disease / Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help; Gonorrhea Is Hitting Me Hard. by Mine2025: 5:06pm On May 24, 2022
Moderators please help me with this post.

It was exactly last month I had unprotected sex with my one year in relationship Girlfriend. I noticed two days after the sex, that she infected me with an STD that looks exactly like the symptoms of gonorrhea.

I contacted my a friend who prescribed this three antibiotics: doxycycline, ciprofloxaxin, fluconazole and flagyle. The symptoms disapeared few days after treatment, but later resurfaced. I finished the prescribed drugs and still go for a second prescription, but still nothing yet, no changes.

This is morethan 3 weeks I am still having discharge now. Please any medical personnel should suggest a reliable treatment for me that will be less expensive. Thank you!
Re: Please Help; Gonorrhea Is Hitting Me Hard. by Joeyzinho: 5:12pm On May 24, 2022
Go for a proper test,then you will be given the right and possibly best drug for the treatment, follow up the treatment as prescribed,ensure you go for a confirmatory test to rule out any strand of the infection..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help; Gonorrhea Is Hitting Me Hard. by dawnomike(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2022
Mine2025:

It was exactly last month I had unprotected sex with my one year in relationship Girlfriend. I noticed two days after the sex, that she infected me with an STD that looks exactly like the symptoms of gonorrhea.

I contacted my a friend who prescribed this three antibiotics: doxycycline, ciprofloxaxin, fluconazole and flagyle. The symptoms disapeared few days after treatment, but later resurfaced. I finished the prescribed drugs and still go for a second prescription, but still nothing yet, no changes.

This is morethan 3 weeks I am still having discharge now. Please any medical personnel should suggest a reliable treatment for me that will be less expensive. Thank you!
Get T
Mine2025:

Tomomycin injection is what you need... It costs about 2 to 3k and it is a single dose injection.

Note: Stay away from pre-marital sex... If you can't, use protection!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help; Gonorrhea Is Hitting Me Hard. by OBALOLA55(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2022
Mine2025:

HAVE YOU DONE YOUR HIV TEST undecided
Re: Please Help; Gonorrhea Is Hitting Me Hard. by Abbertee2: 6:15pm On May 24, 2022
Its clamydia
Re: Please Help; Gonorrhea Is Hitting Me Hard. by Akposkiz: 9:23pm On May 24, 2022
Pls go for proper test in the hospital
Re: Please Help; Gonorrhea Is Hitting Me Hard. by samwash(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2022
Dickhead everywhere.
At least #150 should have prevented this your predicament. You trusted someone you are not even sure of the next move she will make after leaving your house.
One minute enjoyment then walloping in pains.
The hospital needs your money at this point in time, the doctor has to get paid.
Re: Please Help; Gonorrhea Is Hitting Me Hard. by BigYash: 10:50pm On May 24, 2022
Baba go forget himself, troway preek inside gutter.. Now preek don start to dey ginger. grin My nigga go do test o... Check HIV very well. I repeat check HIV very well . Cux who give you gono ,go don still give you HIV join.. Next time double condoms... wink

(1) (Reply)

Be Good To Yourself / Job A Club That Is Determine To Affect The Life Of The People / The Importance Of Potassium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.