Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Watch As Zazu Meet The Ol*sho President Mandy Kiss And Took Her To Studio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch As Zazu Meet The Ol*sho President Mandy Kiss And Took Her To Studio (510 Views)

Zazu Meets The Ol*sho President, Mandy Kiss And Took Her To Studio To Record / Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Zazu Meet The Ol*sho President Mandy Kiss And Took Her To Studio by 9jaspice: 5:28pm On May 24, 2022
Zazu meet his role model Mandy Kiss and took her to studio to make some hit jam... And currently their song will soon be ready.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E0lbNReJ_o

(1) (Reply)

See How Popular Nigerian Tiktok Celebrity Oscar Brown Died�� / Burna Boy And Ex-girlfriend Stefflon Don Slam Eachother Breakfast Matter(video) / Wande Coal And His Crew Accused Of Beating Up A Young Man To A Pulp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.