Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta (34908 Views)

Dr Philip Okwuada Slumps After He Lost House Of Reps PDP Primaries In Ika Delta / Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) / Sokoto Lawmaker Dumps APC After Losing Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Amalekki: 6:07pm On May 24, 2022
dfrost:

Election na your mate?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by LOVEGINO(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2022
"My investment oooo"
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Burna440(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2022
Malory:
grin grin. Imagine slumping because the people you claim you want to serve rejected you and instead choosed another person to serve them. Oga slumper, abi na by force to serve people or you slumped because of the loot you will miss? grin

���
Baba no reason am; na the money wey he don give delegates make am faint o
Imagine say u share like 1million each to almost hundred ppl and u get only 7votes
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Malory: 6:11pm On May 24, 2022
Burna440:

���
Baba no reason am; na the money wey he don give delegates make am faint o
Imagine say u share like 1million each to almost hundred ppl and u get only 7votes
grin grin. Chai e go pain me too o

1 Like

Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Lastbornmoney: 6:11pm On May 24, 2022
Naasmann:
I Kno one presidential aspirant too that will slump soon

Peepoo
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by NaijaCars4sale: 6:11pm On May 24, 2022
Na WA o, this politics no dey easy
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by VenumX: 6:16pm On May 24, 2022
Na the thief money wey e spend don throw am off balance.

Where e go find money to steal now to cover up?
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by InvertedHammer: 6:18pm On May 24, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-pdp-house-of-reps-aspirant-slumps-after-losing-primaries-video/

/
How he want take pay back all the loans? Worse is Dem no dey do refund for political bribery.

Voters can disappoint aspirants even showing any sign of remorse.

/
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Petshopng: 6:19pm On May 24, 2022
Politics is no joke
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Yankee101: 6:21pm On May 24, 2022
Savings gone?
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by tianshie(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2022
Malory:
grin grin. Imagine slumping because the people you claim you want to serve rejected you and instead choosed another person to serve them. Oga slumper, abi na by force to serve people or you slumped because of the loot you will miss? grin

E don use cooperative money buy delegates wey no come vote for am. The meaning of the faint be say, How I wan use pay kwanu?
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by garfield1: 6:34pm On May 24, 2022
Same fate awaits atiku.I heard Dino lost after spending 1200 dol per delegates
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by okoroemeka(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2022
Malory:
or because of the money he has shared,I read a news about delegates receiving 3million,2 million per candidate
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Aboguede(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2022
70 year old man

You dey follow aboki for nyash

You are a mumu man shocked
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Aboguede(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2022
Abayomimitu97:
Gyg

Post one game here and if it plays many people will follow you

That was what I did

Now come and see shocked
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 24, 2022
Police should arrest him for this questionable fainting if he wakes up and drill him with questions as to why fainting for missing chance to serve your people. I believe in the process they will open a can of worms. That's how they will know the total amount he used from his own pocket, the number of properties he has used for collateral to get additional loans, the amount each delegate collected and more interestingly how he intend to pay back. I just hope after payment of N100m for presidential nomination forms plus all the trips to various states and spendings on expected delegates, Amaechi and co has fortitude to retain their consciousness when results are out for the primary.
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Akharmony: 6:52pm On May 24, 2022
He just lot out of his plan to steal the oil money.
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by ashawopikin(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2022
Ah na victor nwokolo u wan contest against? That man na money bag
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Ododoeye0020(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2022
grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Sleekfingers: 7:08pm On May 24, 2022
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by chilinks(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2022
Okwada is not broke but very wicked and stingy. He s a renowned vet doctor and the owner of Fred farm at Agbor, one of the bggest farm at Agbor. He refuses to pay lT student stipend and will
L not provide accommodation for them. His cousin were y roomaate during undergraduate days. This man used them and barely give them any financial assistance. So l a not surprise. I wonder who received him to contest at federal
Level when he knew that he can't even win state house of assembly. Maybe Ojugbo Cairo . just guessing!
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by LordEclipse: 7:17pm On May 24, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-pdp-house-of-reps-aspirant-slumps-after-losing-primaries-video/
..Lol..just 7votes..these people put all their lives in politics.. tufiakwa
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by LIGHTROOM: 7:18pm On May 24, 2022
Zee korto zeeriee

Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by ufotunang: 7:39pm On May 24, 2022
Delegates have chopped his money.... money he collected on loan... nawaoooo
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Milotus(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2022
It is not a do or die affair Oga
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Aiel123: 7:46pm On May 24, 2022
chilinks:
Okwada is not broke but very wicked and stingy. He s a renowned vet doctor and the owner of Fred farm at Agbor, one of the bggest farm at Agbor. He refuses to pay lT student stipend and will
L not provide accommodation for them. His cousin were y roomaate during undergraduate days. This man used them and barely give them any financial assistance. So l a not surprise. I wonder who received him to contest at federal
Level when he knew that he can't even win state house of assembly. Maybe Ojugbo Cairo . just guessing!
Cairo Ojuogboh is in APC.
He should have known better than to contest against Nwokolo. But on a serious note,an Ika south person should occupy that seat
Nwokolo has stayed for years in NASS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by miraculousGod(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2022
He reach to slump now, getting 7 votes after paying 82 delegates
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Malory: 7:49pm On May 24, 2022
okoroemeka:
or because of the money he has shared,I read a news about delegates receiving 3million,2 million per candidate
Chai
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by andyanders: 7:58pm On May 24, 2022
Malory:
He fainted because of the money he borrowed.
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by JesusSaves49(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2022
The person don enter one chance on this one

1 Like

Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by techWriter3: 8:16pm On May 24, 2022
Baba don collect credit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Akiolu & His Son Meet Buhari In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter / How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.