Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta (34904 Views)

Dr Philip Okwuada Slumps After He Lost House Of Reps PDP Primaries In Ika Delta / Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) / Sokoto Lawmaker Dumps APC After Losing Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by SupremeSpecimen: 1:28pm On May 25, 2022
Heavensent01:

PO and your lord Atiku

Both of them can stump your guy though.
And I do mean Stump
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by godofuck231: 6:17pm On May 25, 2022
Ikamanishere:

I'm Ika, we're not greedy and self centered.....
I know you guys , the good thing about you people is that you guys work hard and are not lazy , its hard to see one of your people being so poor that can't afford to feed , bottom line they would go farming , but what ever you guys possess its do or die
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Ikamanishere(f): 6:19pm On May 25, 2022
godofuck231:
I know you guys , the good thing about you people is that you guys work hard and are not lazy , its hard to see one of your people being so poor that can't afford to feed , bottom line they would go farming , but what ever you guys possess its do or die

Well,in everytribe they bad eggs.But you shouldn't use that to judge the rest members of the tribe.
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by godofuck231: 6:54pm On May 25, 2022
Ikamanishere:

Well,in everytribe they bad eggs.But you shouldn't use that to judge the rest members of the tribe.
cool
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Teddyping: 4:51am On May 26, 2022
Godwin emefiele and general irabor are just appointees by the government,they are not elected political office holders,it's a pity PDP and okowa has decided to marginalised Ika south cos for equity sake the next member ought to come from Ika south,Ika north has in the person of victor nwokolo has been there for three tenure.. hopefully APC would give lucky monye it's ticket to represent Ika south at the HOA
Ikamanishere:

You're right an Ika south person, specifically an Agbor person.

But if you look at appointment in Ikaland at federal level,you will see Emefiele and Gen Irabor are Agbor people ......So we have to retain it in Ika north east,but it wasn't suppose to be Nwokolo from Igbodo.May an Idumesah person for dey okay.Okowa make mistake of giving Nwokolo.

I'm am an Owa man from Ika north east LGA ...... Go
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by Ikamanishere(f): 5:41am On May 26, 2022
Teddyping:
Godwin emefiele and general irabor are just appointees by the government,they are not elected political office holders,it's a pity PDP and okowa has decided to marginalised Ika south cos for equity sake the next member ought to come from Ika south,Ika north has in the person of victor nwokolo has been there for three tenure.. hopefully APC would give lucky monye it's ticket to represent Ika south at the HOA

Yes grin cool I understand you,we in Ika north must look for a way to balance it,after all Ika south people have more rich people and their land is more develop though the wealth inequalities is lower in Ika north.

CBN governor and CDS is enough for Ika south.....

My worry is that it wasn't suppose to be Victor Nwokolo again,Okowa is the cause of all this.....

God should help us am sure Ika people will produce ministers in the next government since we gifted our senatorial slot to Aniocha/Oshimili people.........

Or maybe Okowa is trying to bring am Ika deputy governor in the next government....
Re: Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta by drnoel: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Malory:
grin grin. Imagine slumping because the people you claim you want to serve rejected you and instead choosed another person to serve them. Oga slumper, abi na by force to serve people or you slumped because of the loot you will miss? grin

Actually monies spent. Why Nigerian politics is a joke. Another politician went to to thanks giving for winning election. I mean our Nigerian mentality is warped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Adesina's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity / Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.