Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,443 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Job Security In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Security In Nigeria (1908 Views)

Job Security. / Why Do People Always Say FG Jobs Has Job Security? / What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Security In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 24, 2022
Good morning
Re: Job Security In Nigeria by Lynda88: 7:34pm On May 26, 2022
Hi, i really want to know how long the job application lasted because after applying, i sent someone the link to apply but job was no longer available.
matex97:
Good morning
Re: Job Security In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 26, 2022
Lynda88:
Hi, i really want to know how long the job application lasted because after applying, i sent someone the link to apply but job was no longer available.
Good evening.I guess it lasted for only five days (April 18-22)
Re: Job Security In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 26, 2022
Lynda88:
Have you done the assessment test and also filled the goggle form?
Re: Job Security In Nigeria by Lynda88: 8:27am On May 27, 2022
I didn't receive any mail to that effect, if you did... please when was it?
matex97:
Have you done the assessment test and also filled the goggle form?
Re: Job Security In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38am On May 27, 2022
Lynda88:
I didn't receive any mail to that effect, if you did... please when was it?
I received the mails regarding the assessment test and filling of the goggle form respectively on Tuesday

1 Like

Re: Job Security In Nigeria by Lynda88: 10:05am On May 27, 2022
Okay, i only received a mail with my info immediately after applying, since mails have been sent out, then probably i wasn't selected.
matex97:
I received the mails regarding the assessment test and filling of the goggle form respectively on Tuesday
Re: Job Security In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10am On May 27, 2022
Lynda88:
Okay, i only received a mail with my info immediately after applying, since mails have been sent out, then probably i wasn't selected.
Sorry about that. It is well. Better offer awaits you ahead. God will continually strengthen and bless us greatly.

2 Likes

Re: Job Security In Nigeria by MStar09: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
matex97:
Sorry about that. It is well. Better offer awaits you ahead. God will continually strengthen and bless us greatly.

I got the mail for the assessment and the Google form too. Completed both.

Have you received any feedback since then?
Re: Job Security In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
MStar09:

I got the mail for the assessment and the Google form too. Completed both.

Have you received any feedback since then?
No I have not. I guess they are doing selection of candidates that will make it to the next stage.

1 Like

Re: Job Security In Nigeria by Jameszeal: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
HR Officer / Recruiter ( SECURITY COMPANY )

Our client is a security management company that provides security solutions to business and individual. We are currently recruiting for a Recruiter/ HR officer
that will be responsible for sourcing of candidates using various search method to build a robust candidate pipeline and manage onboarding of new hire process, screen and review resume.

Job Requirements/ Skills

- B.sc/HND Business Administration, Management
- 2 year of recruiting experience
- Good communication skills
- computer knowledge skills
- Good coordination and organizing skills
- familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenue

Salary 80,000

Interested and qualified candidate should send c.v to resume@hrleverageafrica.com using the job Title as subject of the mail. As only qualified candidate will be contacted immediately
Re: Job Security In Nigeria by Jameszeal: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
Patrol Supervisor ( SECURITY COMPANY )

Our client is a security management company that provides security solutions to business and individual. We are currently recruiting for Patrol supervisor, that will monitor security operatives through patrolling of various locations.

Job Requirements/ Skills

- OND/ HND Business Administration, Management
- 2 year above security experience
- must know how to Drive Bike

Salary 60,000

Interested and qualified candidate should send c.v to resume@hrleverageafrica.com using the job Title as subject of the mail. As only qualified candidate will be contacted immediately
Re: Job Security In Nigeria by Jameszeal: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=Jameszeal post=113374259]HR Officer / Recruiter ( SECURITY COMPANY )

Our client is a security management company that provides security solutions to business and individual. We are currently recruiting for a Recruiter/ HR officer
that will be responsible for sourcing of candidates using various search method to build a robust candidate pipeline and manage onboarding of new hire process, screen and review resume.

Job Requirements/ Skills

- B.sc/HND Business Administration, Management
- 2 year of recruiting experience
- familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenue

Salary 80,000

Interested and qualified candidate should send c.v to resume@hrleverageafrica.com using the job Title as subject of the mail. As only qualified candidate will be contacted immediately[position is still open for immediately employment ( position is still open for immediate full Time employment ]
Re: Job Security In Nigeria by MStar09: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
matex97:
No I have not. I guess they are doing selection of candidates that will make it to the next stage.

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Job Security In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 02, 2022
MStar09:

Okay. Thank you.
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Job Security In Nigeria by Alxfmi: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2022
Hi, who else got an interview invite for Dangote cement, and which date and time pls

1 Like

Re: Job Security In Nigeria by MStar09: 6:44am On Jun 06, 2022
Alxfmi:
Hi, who else got an interview invite for Dangote cement, and which date and time pls

Wow. You've received an interview invite mail?
Re: Job Security In Nigeria by MStar09: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Has anybody else received an interview invite mail from Dangote?
Re: Job Security In Nigeria by Schalmatz02(m): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
I also received an interview invite stipulated for 7th june. Any group chat to help in this regards pls?

1 Like

Re: Job Security In Nigeria by MStar09: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2022
Schalmatz02:
I also received an interview invite stipulated for 7th june. Any group chat to help in this regards pls?

How was the interview?
Re: Job Security In Nigeria by MStar09: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Alxfmi:

How did the interview go?
Re: Job Security In Nigeria by Kateisila(f): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Applicants shall be professional in the aforementioned field and duly certified to practice in such specialties and holders of current practicing license.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: KATHERINEISILA@gmail.com with the Position applied for as the subject of the mail and candidates full name as the title of attachment.

(1) (Reply)

U.s Agency For Internationl Development Job In Nigeria / Celtel Or Ibtc / Diamond Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.