Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Reno Omokori Is broke Looking For Who To Bankroll Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokori Is broke Looking For Who To Bankroll Him. (253 Views)

Reno Omokori Called Tinubu Drug Lord Say Nigeria Will Not Become Colombia. / Nigeria’s Problems Caused By The Elite, Country Is Broke – Amaechi / Datti-Babawo: I Sponsored The Bill To Reduce Minimum Wage Because Govt Is Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokori Is broke Looking For Who To Bankroll Him. by unitedigboworld: 6:08pm On May 24, 2022
Reno Omokori looted money is finished, he now looking on who will bankroll him just like ffk. If you notice he no longer attacked Buhari because he want to be in a good book of Buhari just like ffk. He is supporting Tinubu and Atiku now so that money to maintain his galivanting life style abroad will keep on coming. That is reason he is doing anything to stop peter Obi because he knows that peter Obi will never give him a dine.
Recently Nigeria no longer view his pages, so the money no longer comes to maintain his life style that is why he keep on attacking igbos because he knows that igbos are too emotional when you attacked them, they will respond because they are the only ethnic groups that is not stingy on data and airtime.

I advice my igbos brother and sisters to start ignoring that man because he is making money from you guys by insulting igbo tribe while you keep on responding.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokori Is broke Looking For Who To Bankroll Him. by Mooh247: 6:18pm On May 24, 2022
grin

Reno vs Ibo people

Kikikii, hahahaa

Re: Reno Omokori Is broke Looking For Who To Bankroll Him. by duro4chang(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2022
I am just laffing.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Peter Obi Resigns From PDP / Fayemi Meets Osun Delegates, Denies Alleged Rift With Tinubu, Promote SW Agenda. / Heavy Security As APC Holds Governorship Primary In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.