Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud (46771 Views)

Fubara Siminayi Recieves Certificate Of Return As PDP Guber Candidate / Fubara Siminayi Biography, Profile, Wife, Age, Family, Net Worth, Full Name / Coordinator, Grassroot Mobilizers For Buhari (GMB) And 58 Others Join Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by okomile(f): 7:43pm On May 24, 2022
Isaorit

Accountant generals are the thieves now
Odiegwu ooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2022
ASUU is still on strike

And someone would say ASUU is demanding and too much

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by IDIOTmoderators: 7:44pm On May 24, 2022
These are the people working with a thug that wants to be president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Maxymilliano(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2022
Hmmm ... EFCC suddenly gone overdrive.

Hope all petitions against any of the candidates that are left to gather dusts over the years will be addressed as 2023 election approaches

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by ceejayluv(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:
The other one was 80billion

So much for buhari's anti-kwarapshun drive
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by EagleNest(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2022
Nigeria Accountant-Generals on watch alert grin
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by ufotunang: 7:44pm On May 24, 2022
See money stolen....and ASUU is asking fo some money but they say no money that federal government is broke.. nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by topoftheworld(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2022
gambia:
Mad society, it seems Efcc just woke up from slumber.

Hope is not initial gra gra bcus at the end of the day we wouldn't hear what ead the case.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Frigga13: 7:44pm On May 24, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Rivers na PDP state ooo grin grin

And so what?
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Ezeh0505: 7:45pm On May 24, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
undecided
he no get house is hiding there
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by lincs25(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2022
The shock of 80billion is still with us now is 435billion! Ok, Nigeria from top to bottom.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by tiswell(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2022
Frigga13:
Apc is evil
Heaven for corruption
haven
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by asahnwaKC: 7:45pm On May 24, 2022
God ohhhhhh....... billions billions.... eyes and ears are paining me
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Burgerlomo: 7:46pm On May 24, 2022
Frigga13:
Apc is evil
Heaven for corruption

Wetin konsan APC with the State because ayam not understanding
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Moneymagnet24(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2022
I thought Yahoo boys were the problem of this country. Useless country filled with Hypocrites grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Arrowss(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
https://punchng.com/efcc-declares-rivers-accountant-general-others-wanted-for-n435bn-fraud/?amp

What will be done? They pay fine out of the loot and they release them, or at worst few months imprisonment in good facilities.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Unzerious: 7:47pm On May 24, 2022
Hin Federal Boss thief 80Bill dem put am for cage like Chicken, na 435 he con Steal. Wahala oo

Abeg, who dey run for Governorship of Rivers State for Nairaland Just make me your A.G after you win grin I no go fail you, the Money wey dis man Thief na only Appetizer grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Chris2chris: 7:47pm On May 24, 2022
Please stop calling all these numbers before person will faint. 400 bill Haha!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by inspectorg(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2022
Seems Accountants are the hidden termites eating up the country for years LOL grin grin grin. Institute of Charter Accountants heey!!!..... I hailoooooh!!. I been they consider to join but with the look of things happening in the country now, I will advise wannabes to reconsider ,may be after EFCC don carry their RADAR point else where.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Freerhyme1(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2022
And these useless EFCC will be busy chasing and jailing yahoo boys that pick $5000

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Frigga13: 7:47pm On May 24, 2022
tiswell:
haven

Thank you
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 24, 2022
shocked

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by DMerciful(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2022
Bubu trying to whip everyone to fall in line grin
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 24, 2022
Frigga13:
Apc is evil
Heaven for corruption

How can the Accountant-general of a PDP-led State be APC ?
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Cantonese: 7:51pm On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:
The other one was 80billion and this one is 435billion naira! Such an impunity!

Nigerian politicians and the devil I don't know who's more devilish!

The devil you know is more devilish. Ask that devil make e tell you true.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by sokera: 7:52pm On May 24, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Wike will never be president of this country..

If you like suck Rives dry, Aso rock is not for You..

I hate corrupt men irrespective of their party affiliations...

To some PDP delegates, you can collect his money during primaries and still vote against him .

If Wike becomes PDP Flagbearer (God forbids), PDP should get ready to remain in opposition because we must Vote against them during general election until they get sense and start supporting credible Candidate. Everything is not all about money.

Enough of this madness. Wike must go down, same thing with Tinubu..

This country must be clean by force!!!
Tinubu can never go down , Tinubu is not your Nigeria problem
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by LIGHTROOM: 7:52pm On May 24, 2022
EFCC logo
Eagle with one eye facing one direction
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by DMerciful(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2022
Stop being naive and gullible. This is political season, there'll be enough propaganda. Wike is the target here!
Snitch24:
435BILLION shocked shocked
Omoh it's finished
Now I see why Nigeria can never get better
I still can't believe we are all hoping for a better president
Even when we all know it's just a figure Head position
435bn from one State imagine how much could have be stolen from State with higher IGR
I now believe dangote is not the richest person in Africa

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by emmnprince(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

What is alright about this?
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by winterfell007(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2022
Oh god of mercy! what is really happening. So Wike is ready to burn the entire treasury of rivers state just to pursue a utopian presidency. Like Peter Obi said during the interview in classic fm with former Channels presenter, Suleiman Aleideh. Obi said "Nigeria politicians are no longer greedy but sick." Nothing could ever be more true. This is a sickness, it's a medical condition. Brazen corruption right under the so-called "Sherrif in town"
Honestly Nigeria is lost cause. She's not worth saving. She deserves to be damned, Peter Obi please just leave Nigeria the way it is, it's not worth saving. Just relocate back the UK with your family and watch how the rot in the country consumes everyone.

I repeat "Nigeria is damned and not worth saving" Make everybody bear e papa name

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Frigga13: 7:53pm On May 24, 2022
Dsalvo:

How can the Accountant-general of Rivers be APC in a PDP-led State?

Why Dey reserve am for last minute

Some wey for don Dey kirikiri since 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident / ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.