Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud (46731 Views)

Fubara Siminayi Recieves Certificate Of Return As PDP Guber Candidate / Fubara Siminayi Biography, Profile, Wife, Age, Family, Net Worth, Full Name / Coordinator, Grassroot Mobilizers For Buhari (GMB) And 58 Others Join Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by KillerCrocodile: 11:06am On May 25, 2022
Miracle2020:
yes the way okorocha sins were forgiven abi?
People like you are the most useless fooools in this country. Instead of you to encourage the efcc to do more,you are here saying rubbish.

And you cannot reply my comment without casting Aspersions....... That is the height of Stupidity

It goes to show your Terrible upbringing and background.

FYI........ Nobody has Monopoly of insults,
therefore take this...

When you see your Stupid Papa and your Ashawo Mama call them The most Useless Fools...

For giving birth to You and your crazy siblings...... The Dumbest Senseless Idiots in Nigeria.

You are a Senseless Fool like your father for thinking that the EFFC or this useless Government is fighting corruption...

The Stupidity you got from your parents smells all over the place for thinking that the EFCC or this useless Government is committed to fight crime...

When you see your Idiotic Parents, ask them...

"why was DARIYE AND NYAME Pardoned,
if this useless Government is truly committed to fight Corruption " ?

Their answer would expose the chronic Foolishness that runs in your family and bloodline...

Because you downloaded a Futile Brain from your Senseless parents, you are not able to tell that the fight against "Kwaruption" that this Government promised Dumb voters like you is a Fallacious Fiasco.

You are too Dumb and Stupid to figure out that the EFCC is engaging in a Charade when they claim to be fighting "Political big wigs" and high ranking government officials.

You and your Stupid, Useless, Buffoonish family members are already of the opinion that the EFCC is truly fighting corruption and must be encouraged.....

But cannot tell us why the Corrupt former chairman of the EFCC was promoted to AIG after he was suspended from the commission for being Corrupt.

You are too Stupid and Foolish to know that "Kwaruption" cannot fight Corruption...

No time for a Stupid, Useless, Buffoonish Creature like yourself....

So Get Lost from my Mention...

You Dirty, Smelling Animal.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by sokera: 11:28am On May 25, 2022
Miracle2020:
tinubu is part of the Nigerians problem.
how ?
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by ogmask: 11:34am On May 25, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
https://punchng.com/efcc-declares-rivers-accountant-general-others-wanted-for-n435bn-fraud/?amp

Efcc should shut up and stop fooling themselves. Fubara and all the others are presently at Obi wali cultural centre about to clinch the PDP ticket for the office of the gov.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Miracle2020: 1:17pm On May 25, 2022
sokera:
how ?
he did not allow all the governors of Lagos to work freely.
He stole and is still stealing from lagos.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by sokera: 1:51pm On May 25, 2022
Miracle2020:
he did not allow all the governors of Lagos to work freely.
He stole and is still stealing from lagos.
hahaha he didn’t allow all the past governors to work freely and he stole from Lagos … what is your state of origin ?
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Miracle2020: 2:01pm On May 25, 2022
sokera:
hahaha he didn’t allow all the past governors to work freely and he stole from Lagos … what is your state of origin ?
kaduna
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by sokera: 2:13pm On May 25, 2022
Miracle2020:
kaduna
imagine you are not even proud to say where you come from , that is how bad its for you ... how arr you aware majority of igbo ex governors relocate to lagos after their tenure in office ? And you say Tinubu spoilt lagos ? 80 percent of igbos in Nigeria live in lagos . And you are not ashame
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Ihuomanice1(f): 2:31pm On May 25, 2022
Why declaring him wanted as if you don't know were he's laying on
Nonsense!!!!
80billion
435billion
999million that u forcefully laid on innocent student
And other one's swallowed by Snake
While there are many souls out there , that can't fed up to a day meal
You see all of Una wey dey chop this money
I swear you guys won't die well, talk more of achieving heaven.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Miracle2020: 2:52pm On May 25, 2022
sokera:
imagine you are not even proud to say where you come from , that is how bad its for you ... how arr you aware majority of igbo ex governors relocate to lagos after their tenure in office ? And you say Tinubu spoilt lagos ? 80 percent of igbos in Nigeria live in lagos . And you are not ashame
mr man I am not an igbo man, in fact I have never been to any igbo land. I am from kaduna. I spent 14 years in the south west: Lagos,Ibadan and Akure.
The little I know about tinubu shows that he is not the president Nigeria want at a moment.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by sokera: 3:53pm On May 25, 2022
Miracle2020:
mr man I am not an igbo man, in fact I have never been to any igbo land. I am from kaduna. I spent 14 years in the south west: Lagos,Ibadan and Akure.
The little I know about tinubu shows that he is not the president Nigeria want at a moment.
deep down your mind you know the truth , Except you don’t have conscience.., how can you blame a man out of corridor of power for over 16 years for the failure of Nigeria … the way you type I am sure you are Igbo disguising
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 25, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Wike will never be president of this country..

If you like suck Rives dry, Aso rock is not for You..

I hate corrupt men irrespective of their party affiliations...

To some PDP delegates, you can collect his money during primaries and still vote against him .

If Wike becomes PDP Flagbearer (God forbids), PDP should get ready to remain in opposition because we must Vote against them during general election until they get sense and start supporting credible Candidate. Everything is not all about money.

Enough of this madness.

That tout that his hands stained with human blood called Wike must go down, same thing with Tinubu..

This country must be clean by force!!!
Na you wan clean the country, ask the Ajala traveler you got as a president what's up?
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Teymanhenry(f): 7:14pm On May 25, 2022
Miracle2020:
why are you fooling yourself around?

I got my reasons. You clearly got your choice right?
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Jaysnowkid: 6:06am On May 26, 2022
Governor Wike is in trouble

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common / Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State / Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.