Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud (46773 Views)

Fubara Siminayi Recieves Certificate Of Return As PDP Guber Candidate / Fubara Siminayi Biography, Profile, Wife, Age, Family, Net Worth, Full Name / Coordinator, Grassroot Mobilizers For Buhari (GMB) And 58 Others Join Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by TrackerXL: 9:40pm On May 24, 2022
What does dock mean ? Is that conviction. If you father appear in a court case n he discharged n acquitted with compensation and an apology for wasting his time like Tinubu was, is that what you implied he was dock ?! I don't understand.

You expect Tinubu to be running Helter skelter from one party to another to evade prosecution like the Pandora Criminal is doing.

winterfell007:

Tinubu has once been docked. it's very evident. As for Ganduje, the babaringa theif, they are waiting for him to leave that protected office and they'll nab him just like they did to Obiano in Anambra as of Ibori, the Efcc along with the UK have treated his Bleep up.
Peter Obi is yet to be invited, docked takless of being nabbed even for the "Pandora paper" you so much talked about, you know why? because they've looked at it thoroghly and found out he was blameless.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by JohnOkolo: 9:45pm On May 24, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Wike will never be president of this country..

If you like suck Rives dry, Aso rock is not for You..

I hate corrupt men irrespective of their party affiliations...

To some PDP delegates, you can collect his money during primaries and still vote against him .

If Wike becomes PDP Flagbearer (God forbids), PDP should get ready to remain in opposition because we must Vote against them during general election until they get sense and start supporting credible Candidate. Everything is not all about money.

Enough of this madness.

That tout that his hands stained with human blood called Wike must go down, same thing with Tinubu..

This country must be clean by force!!!

Amen sir
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by EDOLUWA: 9:55pm On May 24, 2022
EFCC is now a total tool to persecute the opposition. We are not mumu for this country at all.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by mywells: 9:58pm On May 24, 2022
Democracy is the worst form of government that is practice in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by GreyLaw(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2022
Happiboispot:
Theres something going on we all don't know about. suddenly effc are arresting all corrupt officials and politicians
I'm not a fan of buhari but I think he wants to pull down and get rid of all corrupt officials

In how many months? Abge no deceive yourself. To convict a politician whether here or in the US or anywhere takes a lot of time. Buhari will soon be put ofnthzg seat and all these arresrs would be useless. He is just trying to pass a message to those people jostling for power that if they don't vote his candidate he would deal with them.

Nothing else.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by okuta007: 10:04pm On May 24, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Wike will be arrested after finishing his tenure next year. Just imagine how these guys are blowing money up. Damn

Arrest fire - That is why he is sharing money everyhwere so that when prison time comes - eminent people can put in words for him

He gave Sokoto N500 million for fire rivers government ignited abi?
He gave Kaduna N200 million for rivers state citizens cum IDP's resident there abi?
He gives Judges cars and allowances so they dont throw the book at him
WIKE must go to prison - same as his brother Amaechi, and Opolor eyes of Boudillon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Konjiboii: 10:04pm On May 24, 2022
Before I cast na so one chairman when dey stay that rumuigbo side when been dey follow us bass that year collect appointment under Meche na so him blow, all him children go foreign,baba begin waka with ojo, build houses pieces full everywhere,dey knack knack smallies when we dey manage. E pain me as him name never turn up for fraud cause e clear die.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by GreyLaw(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2022
TrackerXL:
What does dock mean ? Is that conviction. If you father appear in a court case n he discharged n acquitted with compensation and an apology for wasting his time like Tinubu was, is that what you implied he was dock ?! I don't understand.

You expect Tinubu to be running Helter skelter from one party to another to evade prosecution like the Pandora Criminal is doing.

See them hypocrites. Calling Obi corrupt but calling Tinubu a Saint. Hypocrite! Thats what you are. People like you are the ones who have kept Nigeria in this situation. You call good evil, and evil good. You keep voting thieves into government.

Next vote you go still vote Tinubu or Atiku. Abeg shit joor!
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by yyba: 10:06pm On May 24, 2022
omokab:
keep your mouth shut . face the reality not about individual. Just few people stole 435b and you are calling Amechi name . I'm not supporting Amech that he's not a thief but let them deal with this stupid one first. How do we think Nigeria can develop with this massive looting ? Accountant of the federation 85b now 435b in rivers .who knows the state or federal government agency that will be involved next . That useless NNPC is there o. Nigeria is finished
sorry you sound like a thief, are you a thief ? Just asking for a friend.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Duru009(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2022
They are patiently waiting for WIKE.....
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by underpinna: 10:13pm On May 24, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

To some PDP delegates, you can collect his money during primaries and still vote against him .

If Wike becomes PDP Flagbearer (God forbids), PDP should get ready to remain in opposition because we must Vote against them during general election until they get sense and start supporting credible Candidate. Everything is not all about money.

Enough of this madness.

That tout that his hands stained with human blood called Wike must go down, same thing with Tinubu..

Keep quiet there. Why won't he be a President?
Shift comot there now
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by forayfleo(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Wike will be arrested after finishing his tenure next year. Just imagine how these guys are blowing money up. Damn
if they want to arrest anybody, they should start with Buhari, Osibanjo, Ameachi, Fasola and Akpobio before coming to Rivers State also ask them how much they have given to Rivers State for the 8yrs stupid APC.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2022
Nice one efcc
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by techWriter3: 10:16pm On May 24, 2022
Mad civilization, it looks Efcc just awoke up from nap
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Okobola146: 10:21pm On May 24, 2022
Money dey dis country I swear, no wonder God no dey look our side again, he has played his own role by blessing us with everything
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2022
Emperor wike will soon locate the nearest court to seek for injunction against efcc
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by drlateef: 10:29pm On May 24, 2022
toujurs:
Efcc was dead under pdp. Tinubu stole alot from lagos state, he can't explain the source of his wealth, he is a thieve. A thieve is a thieve.

He stole a lot on your dream. Where did he then get money to develop Lagos? How did the IGR grow from 60 million to 100 billion? Will you stop this wailing? Your claim cannot be supported by facts.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by toujurs: 10:40pm On May 24, 2022
drlateef:

He stole a lot on your dream. Where did he then get money to develop Lagos? How did the IGR grow from 60 million to 100 billion? Will you stop this wailing? Your claim cannot be supported by facts.
Who developed lagos? In your mind tinubu who reaped from lagos, developed lagos right? Please don't fool your self. Lagos should have been more than what it is now, if we lagos still had a governor like late lateef jakande, fashola or ambode. Left for this incumbent governor imposed by tinubu, lagos is in a big mess, lagos was already a fast developing state due to foreign investment which were attractive due to the commercial value, as a result of population and consumption. Don't forget lagos was once the state capital, thank God. State capital was moved to abuja, if not this lagos won't have contained majority of the south westerners. Let's not fool our selves. Lagos already had an existing massive market value. Unlike any other state in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by ufuosman(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2022
Naija with so much money
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by comodo: 10:48pm On May 24, 2022
Happiboispot:
Theres something going on we all don't know about. suddenly effc are arresting all corrupt officials and politicians
I'm not a fan of buhari but I think he wants to pull down and get rid of all corrupt officials
Obiano says hi from USA. All d jagbajantis from EFCC cannot amount to anything. Just noise.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by nathyx(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2022
Must you spread fake News
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by drlateef: 11:28pm On May 24, 2022
toujurs:
Who developed lagos? In your mind tinubu who reaped from lagos, developed lagos right? Please don't fool your self. Lagos should have been more than what it is now, if we lagos still had a governor like late lateef jakande, fashola or ambode. Left for this incumbent governor imposed by tinubu, lagos is in a big mess, lagos was already a fast developing state due to foreign investment which were attractive due to the commercial value, as a result of population and consumption. Don't forget lagos was once the state capital, thank God. State capital was moved to abuja, if not this lagos won't have contained majority of the south westerners. Let's not fool our selves. Lagos already had an existing massive market value. Unlike any other state in nigeria.

I was old enough through all the regimes including Jakande. And I can authoritatively tell you that Tinubu was the best. He was the best when you consider his achievements on the background of not getting federal allocation for 3 years. Show me any Governor in NIGERIA since independence who did not get federal allocation and could still boast of meaningful development. He laid the template for Eko Atlantic City, the free trade zone, the agencies like LAWMA, LASTMA and many more. He employed street sweepers despite no federal allocation. He increased IGR as earlier stated, he reformed civil service and increased teachers salary, and many more. Subsequent governors are using his template to develop Lagos. Yet you are shouting here that he embezzled money. Are you okay at all?
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Poleski: 11:29pm On May 24, 2022
Wike can't deny not being involved in this ₦435 Billion fraud.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Oparasunny125(m): 11:30pm On May 24, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Enough of this madness.

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Oparasunny125(m): 11:33pm On May 24, 2022
[quote author=Oparasunny125 post=113145458][/quote]
Wike, is he the rivers state accountant general and 58 others?
Why call his name?
You should have told EFCC to add his name also
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by KillerCrocodile: 11:50pm On May 24, 2022
sukar886:

What of rochas

Rochas case would die a natural death...

Rochas is a founding father of the useless APC...

And Buhari has shown that is fight against Kwaruption is a Fiasco...

Orji kalu is no longer in jail....... Dem say na supreme Court

What about Dariye and Nyame ...... Presidential pardon

This Government does not show any interest in fighting corruption..

As long as you donate and contribute to their Election campaigns and party, you are holy.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by TrackerXL: 11:57pm On May 24, 2022
Tinubu is way different from Atiku.
Na your foolish fathers in Igboland that chose to vote Atiku out of bigotry n foolishness.

Tinubu is on a level Atiku or Obi will never attain till Jesus return judging from his antecedent in Lagos.

GreyLaw:

See them hypocrites. Calling Obi corrupt but calling Tinubu a Saint. Hypocrite! Thats what you are. People like you are the ones who have kept Nigeria in this situation. You call good evil, and evil good. You keep voting thieves into government.

Next vote you go still vote Tinubu or Atiku. Abeg shit joor!
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Nobody: 12:07am On May 25, 2022
Creamypie:
what of wike? That man don use rivers money do failed presido campaign
He go see wetin Obiano see for airport when he wan japa

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Abujason: 12:49am On May 25, 2022
WIKE IN VIEW.
ALL THESE DEMI-GODS FORGET THAT A DAY OF RECKONING AWAITS THEM.
NO TEARS WILL BE SHED LAS LAS..
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by Ilekokonit: 1:00am On May 25, 2022
Happiboispot:

Its like since he no longer needs anyone's votes hin no send again.
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by DeathToCorrupti: 1:07am On May 25, 2022
winterfell007:
Oh god of mercy! what is really happening. So Wike is ready to burn the entire treasury of rivers state just to pursue a utopian presidency.

When I say Buhari is not the problem of Nigeria, people who refuse to think deeply or be objective will rant to high heavens.

Is Buhari now the Governor or Accountant General stealing in a PDP state ??
Re: EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud by PrinceMon101(m): 1:15am On May 25, 2022
The same person that I just heard Woke appointed as his successor?

Tueh

Check my signature, let me handle your social media accounts for free cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident / ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation / Innoson Vehicle Motors Presented To The Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.