Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) (51492 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement / U.S Congress Writes To Nigeria On The Detention Of Sowore (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by 1880nebul: 6:59am On May 25, 2022
[s]
sarrki:
Goodluck Jonathan visits Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, Mamman Daura today in search of his now elusive All Progressives Congress consensus Presidential candidacy. According to Yoruba folklore, a ravenous set of villagers were hungry but they had killed all bushmeats available in the little forest around them, so they needed the elephant for an important feast, they sent a hunter to trick the elephant that they needed him to be king over them, then built a massive ditch, and put a throne upon it. Upon arrival they showed the Elephant an elegantly built throne, he walked majestically and sat on the fake throne and finally fell into the ditch beneath it…the rest is history.!
[/s]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by 1880nebul: 6:59am On May 25, 2022
[s]
sarrki:
I am vindicated that this guy is clueless
[/s]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by 1880nebul: 7:04am On May 25, 2022
[s]
Nebulax:
GEJ is unofficially in Apc.

His romancing with party is just so obvious.

As for the presidency, that one na charade, nothing as such
[/s]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by chichima67791: 7:54am On May 25, 2022
I hate to join you but I am sad and disappointed if this is true.He is unstable, unpredictable and unwiiiiiyse hope I spelt unwise properly.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by lereinter(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2022
sarrki:

Clueless is an understatement

But for you na wetin buhari bring jam nigeria go be your portion
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by ogaemma: 8:31am On May 25, 2022
From time memorial Jonathan have been a senseless politician.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by realstars: 8:35am On May 25, 2022
I want to see where thex will drop him.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 25, 2022
sarrki:
lol.
APC should field him abeg and scatter the remnants of Nigeria
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by DropsMic(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2022
Hmm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:57am On May 25, 2022
Coming from Sowore bah?

I still maintain Jonathan is not in the race at all.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by babamoha(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2022
Wetin oga Johnathan forget for aso Villa?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by DamnNiggar: 9:59am On May 25, 2022
grin

Tinubu will have BP soon

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2022
lonecatt:
he is clueless but you cannot come 1million meters close to him, he pass you and all your generation put together.
Stupid talk from a karosin using jangolova saying nonentity

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by lecowas: 10:00am On May 25, 2022
lonecatt:
he is clueless but you cannot come 1million meters close to him, he pass you and all your generation put together.

Abeg I need that kind of cluelessness, that will make me become a deputy governor, governor,Vice President, Acting president and president.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by edungene7: 10:01am On May 25, 2022
Jagaban would be the most troubled in planet earth right now bush meat done turn hunter Buhari want to return the favor Jagaban might be on is way to kirikiri this I have seen
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by Reference(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2022
Once again, Nigerians desperately trying to elevate individuals above institutions.
For in places where democracy as a process works properly, when you are 'defeated politically', particularly on account of misdemeanors or bad performance, you are done, finished, forever.

Here, to prop a failed structure the establishment won't mind raising the dead.... literally and figuratively speaking..... so unfortunate.
But I won't entirely blame him for this landmine he straddles, because we are yet to know the terms of the deal that spared him from an inquest after his tenure and that has made him a puppet on a string in the hands of this government..... so nothing will surprise me.

Quite unfortunate.
His stock continues to slide by the day.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by JONSYN7154: 10:02am On May 25, 2022
sarrki:
which man?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by Focusmind: 10:03am On May 25, 2022
Jonadafff!!

Cluelessness written over all his face.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by Rebuke: 10:03am On May 25, 2022
Do yhu think Jonathan can actually be that daft? Well, let's wait and see.

He visited him, yes, but does that automatically imply that he went begging for the tickets?

Whatever, I am not defending anyone, not even the desperate politicians.

I trust the truth will surface soon.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by rosechika1994: 10:03am On May 25, 2022
Swore dey mad
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 10:04am On May 25, 2022
Politics is just a game..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by gcof(m): 10:04am On May 25, 2022
Indeed, if you want to hide something from a Blackman , put it in writing....smh at these comments
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 10:04am On May 25, 2022
grin Jona is pa Bubu last card NOT ONU.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by madapcmod: 10:06am On May 25, 2022
sarrki:

.... And APC is?

A. Corrupt

B. Confused

C. All of the above
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by Adakintroy: 10:06am On May 25, 2022
Na op be the idiote. He visit someone but for your house your hear the content of their discussion.

Una go De spoil Una own judgment just because Una no like someone.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by assholemods: 10:07am On May 25, 2022
lonecatt:
What out of point is this one saying?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by emmykk(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2022
DEROX:
grin grin Some political neophytes and confusionist should explain if its not amaechi again or umahi or onu grin

Provided it is not Jagaban and Osinbajo all the rest are his anointed.

Whenever GEJ is mentioned the yoruba are restless .One stupid omoyeye sowore even went as far as dropping a parable.

The truth is that the north need GEJ than any candidate and failure to give it to him will amount to the north coming through Lawal or Atiku

The cabal know that giving it to Yoruba is the same as a lost battle.

This current wrangling in APC is as a result of Tinubu greed and the north are shy to tell him that he can't rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by BigYash: 10:07am On May 25, 2022
gaby:
With him mumu smile.

This guy sabi fall hand well well.

If not for his ball-lessness and mumuness mistaken for humility, this disaster for no come upon Nigeria and Nigerians.

Desperation taken too far if indeed true.
Even though I like the guy ,but this his move is not nice at all. Can't he see the hand writing on the wall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet / Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge / El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.