Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) (51488 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement / U.S Congress Writes To Nigeria On The Detention Of Sowore (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by Codes151(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2022
sarrki:
I am vindicated that this guy is clueless
your indeed clueless listening to sowore's thoughts and assumptions
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by ufotunang: 1:37pm On May 25, 2022
So this man is still interested in APC presidential ticket...no intergrity, no diginity... greedy man

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by lagonovo: 1:52pm On May 25, 2022
ufotunang:
So this man is still interested in APC presidential ticket...no intergrity, no diginity... greedy man
Jonathan is never at fault. We choose to blame those around him starting with Madam Patience, for pushing him. Jonathan is our saint, if you excuse the excessive alcohol consumption lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by Iawolari: 2:35pm On May 25, 2022
Jonathan not only glue less but na Ode Dindinrin Dopemu.What happen to the people that supported him then when the whole APC were mucking him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by Miracle2020: 2:40pm On May 25, 2022
Nbotee:

Who is more clueless between the useless party that insulted and made up all allegations against him and now trying to lure him back ? Even U who joined so many other braindead fellows to demarket him only to bring in the colossal disaster of a govt. Shouldn't u all hide ur heads in shame?
There is no permanent enemy in politics. You don't play politics with emotions. Some of you see politics as war and opposition as enemies. That is not how politics is played.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by olasquare: 4:04pm On May 25, 2022
DrGeoAngel:

They are all useless. Including the one you support. Including your stupid comment here.

Sure!
Shows how stupid you are
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
That's mamma Daura garage? What is his occupation Efcc?

I never knew you were thinking what I was thinking. I did not read the topic or the content. That garage is the only thing that occupied my meditation.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by penceman(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2022
Crazy jona should just go and sit dwn. 4yrs wont solve this carnage
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by DEROX: 10:04am On May 30, 2022
emmykk:

Provided it is not Jagaban and Osinbajo all the rest are his anointed.

Whenever GEJ is mentioned the yoruba are restless .One stupid omoyeye sowore even went as far as dropping a parable.

The truth is that the north need GEJ than any candidate and failure to give it to him will amount to the north coming through Lawal or Atiku

The cabal know that giving it to Yoruba is the same as a lost battle.

This current wrangling in APC is as a result of Tinubu greed and the north are shy to tell him that he can't rule Nigeria.
lol but giving it to igbo is a win battle abeg tell me one presidential election you have won against the north grin obj did it, abiola did it so what next abeg shift lol and how can somone have 4 annointed candidate truly igbos are politically backward
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) by Alfred74: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bglow001:
I am a Web Developer/Designer looking for any gig (e-commerce, finance, automobile, cryptocurrency) etc.

Chat me up, let's start with that low budget.

Scammer dem call u out for Instagram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos / River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet / Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.