Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. (90906 Views)

MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Apostle Suleman Arrives New Jersey For "Help From Above" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Omodua(m): 8:07am On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

1 . were they his church members? If his church members are languishing in poverty and he did this. Sorry to say, HE IS CHASING CLOUT.

2. IF THEY HIS CHURCH MEMBERS, CAN'T HE DO IT QUIETLY??,

3. I said what I said ooo. Comma beat me
Ingrate! Don't you know the circumstances surrounding this gesture? Your Church shortchanges others. OPM addresses issues of poverty and affliction especially those wilfully injured by the system.

Envy go kee you!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Johel(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2022
TheHoly:
Abeg make una enjoy unaself. I hate religion but this is a kind gesture from the pastor

I hate religion too...the pastor did good..
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Heavensent01(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2022
Christian helping Christian. God bless Apostle Chinenye, may God continue to uphold him for his charity that portrait the true Christianity

Christian have been cleaning Muslim mess since the Death of Prophet mohammed (SAW)
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by RussellRutherfo: 8:11am On May 25, 2022
matrix199:
I expect him to also come to the aid of the family of the murdered Fatima and her children.

What of your Abuja Imam.

Should he not come to her family aid?

Or is it only Christians who should.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by drlateef: 8:12am On May 25, 2022
Nonswa:

I will never be part of a group, that when I drag the breast of a mad woman; I will have to pay with my head. Deborah never killed anyone, she only said what she said...of which worst things were said and done to Jesus christ of Nazareth; even got him killed and no blood was spilled..the least he could do was hand it over to his Father(God) and even asked that they may be forgiven, because they dont know what they are doing. I am not in anyway against what you believe. But, I just want to let you know that; That your believe will not bring Peace and does not in anyway preach love.

Do you know one thing? Death for blasphemy is only found in bible.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by kingyakos: 8:13am On May 25, 2022
God1stson:

Every body must not do thesame thing. They did their best considering the circumstances they found themselves. Let's Commend them. It's not easy swimming against a ride. There are many MUSLIM EXTREMISTS IN THE NORTH so standing their ground in the face of injustice must be commended, let nobody take it away from them

What have they done that we should commend them, is it the curfew, is it the destruction of Christian shops that they didn't send security personnel to go and secure, but they immediately sent security personnel to the sultan's palace, is it the statement from the police that some of the killers are from Niger Republic and they've ran out of Nigeria, what about the lady who told them to set the corpse ablaze, is she also from Niger Rep.
Let me make it clear to you that there is no two suspect in the police custody in sokoto, if there's they would've been a continuous unrest in sokoto and other northern state, they would've been a continuous destruction of life and property of Christians in sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Omodua(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2022
domesifa:
Today 24 May 2022
Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministry OPM donates a 14-flat-mini-estates and a Corolla car for Uber business to the family of the slain Deborah Samuel.
Fully sponsored through tithes and offerings in OPM church

https://www.facebook.com/140526842820997/posts/pfbid033W69tVCTMbJADcHCmg1CXA4qgY69zNN7mgTKqKA7xVUWFzZrxBZuVxysgREuAdJ8l/
This man, Apostle Chibuzor,deserves National Award. Very rare gesture. The other General Overseers presiding over Big Time Churches should emulate this kind gesture. Not enough buying private jets and other luxurious cars without addressing issues of wants and deprivations in the society.

Kudos, Apostle Chibuzor!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Kemetals: 8:14am On May 25, 2022
Love of Christ to the Church in action!!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Sermwell(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

1 . were they his church members? If his church members are languishing in poverty and he did this. Sorry to say, HE IS CHASING CLOUT.

Nobody will beat you!!... You're just exhibiting legendary stupidity in a public forum! That's all! grin grin
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by desiredhome: 8:15am On May 25, 2022
SmartPolician:
Nigerian pastors don vex for Daddy Freeze cheesy

The idiot won't see these good gestures

May God bless the giver and congratulations to the beneficiary.
Shut up and stop saying what you don't know out of hate, .....you are not better than those terrorists with this your mindset....

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Psoul(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2022
Why am I not seeing haters of Pastors, Men of God and Christ in this thread?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Abakelawal(f): 8:21am On May 25, 2022
Some child are blessing in disguise...... In this life everything that happened hv it own reason
She just come to favour her family and left
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Titogbanski: 8:23am On May 25, 2022
Something should be named after Deborah Samuel to keep that memory alive

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by kellynexx007(m): 8:27am On May 25, 2022
MANY GREEDY PASTORS OF OTHER CHURCHES WON'T EMULATE THIS KIND GESTURE......CHURCH IS WHERE PEOPLE SEEK FACE OF GOD AND REFUGE NOT FOR THE PASTORS TO BUY PRIVATE JETS,BUILD UNIVERSITY WEY POOR MAN KIDS CAN'T ATTEND, BUY LUXURIOUS CARS AND BUILD PALATIAL EDIFICE FOR THEMSELVE......BEFORE U PREACH TO ME FEED ME FIRST....NO TRY PREACH TO ME WEN I KNW NO WEN MYN NEXT MEAL IS COMING......HELP THE POOR REDUCE URSELF WEALTH AND SERVE HUMANITY

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by SmartPolician: 8:29am On May 25, 2022
desiredhome:

Shut up and stop saying what you don't know out of hate, .....you are not better than those terrorists with this your mindset....

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Rule 2
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Zulu2022: 8:32am On May 25, 2022
LordEclipse:
Is this to say that the Murder abi the Sacrifice was worthy??..just wondering which one the parents would choose
oga if that ppl stay in North,another may even happen to them,north ain't safe bro,nd de family is exposed,so is better de relocate nd save more of there kids life in future, beside no b opm man kill am,as una de talk say na blood money,is evangelism of love nd peace,which some of una MOG no de preach,becos the dont want there business to be run down by government,but Las Las de go loose all dis in end time
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by irunoko(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

But I have capacity to teach you what you are ignoramus of from your Bible on those who have prostrated in the Bible in order to call you to order on abusing prostration .
lmaooo I have nothing to learn from anyone who doesn't know how irreplaceable the human life is.a carpenter cannot teach a tailor how to sew cloth.first remove the log in your own eyes by using your religion to clean up your society then I will be more than happy to listen to whatever you have to say.oyinbo says character speaks louder than words so again avoid me.we have nothing in common neither am I interested in listening to anything from an aboki headslammer

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by masseratti: 8:33am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
shut your trap sentiments and emotions is working on you than common sense
its you that your hatred which is a bad emotion is working on... someone is helping people and he chooses to advertise his help.. is he not better than people who are not helping at all? again I ask who you epp? oga gutter mouth... telling people to shut up in a public fora... shows the kind of training you got from your house when growing up.. i know your type... very bad upbringing.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Mrexcell(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2022
Nice one i thought the father vowed never to relocate from sokoto to Port Harcourt?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by desiredhome: 8:35am On May 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Rule 2
Why didn't you call mod to your comment? .....
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by BennyDGreat: 8:37am On May 25, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Where is Adeboye, Chris, etc....pscheeeeeew!

You don't follow these people closely....
Do your research well...I had to do some research to get some of the doings of these people you mentioned as well as others....Guess most don't fancy the media attention

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Toni19: 8:38am On May 25, 2022
I think it's high time for Muslims to know that the true peace is found in Christianity not in Islam.
You killed for Allah for one dead prophet Muhammed who is awaiting God's eternal judgement. Here is a Christian bringing smile to the heart of the family of slain Deborah.

Find who your Allah is and know exactly what he or she actually wants..
But for Jesus, all He asked for is love and love and love...

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by MrUchenna1(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2022
religion of peace and love
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by bizzibodi(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2022
This sad
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Prosperofplay: 8:57am On May 25, 2022
Wait I don't understand.
Like he gave them 14 flats to manage or to live in or for dash as per do what you want
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 8:59am On May 25, 2022
masseratti:
its you that your hatred which is a bad emotion is working on... someone is helping people and he chooses to advertise his help.. is he not better than people who are not helping at all? again I ask who you epp? oga gutter mouth... telling people to shut up in a public fora... shows the kind of training you got from your house when growing up.. i know your type... very bad upbringing.
foolish man use your head before God and man you don't advertise the help you render to people otondo. mumu how many times have you advertised the help you render to your brothers and sisters? your I.Q is beneath what I should even engage.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 9:00am On May 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you that is crying how the alms take concern you?

Is it your alms?

Is it your reward?

Don't you see poverty, hate have finished you
mumu even the alms he is advertising is not his personal wealth ontondo mumu people..

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Nonswa(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2022
drlateef:

Do you know one thing? Death for blasphemy is only found in bible.
Not In my new testament bro.
Little wonder Christian's dont fancy such, I guess it is there in your Quran. That's why you killed Deborah, and were happy you did.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by ceejay80s(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
mumu the simple truth is in Mathew 6,1-4. let God be true and every man a liar.
ur username Emmanuel is a waste to u,
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Enumerator(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2022
Nonsense talk undecided

Wheb bible talk say make we love our neighbour as ourselves, did it say OUR CHURCH MEMBER?
Iseoluwani:
Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Meteng: 9:08am On May 25, 2022
doggedfighter:

Her death has brought them succour.

The smile on the faces of her siblings especially the boy is beautiful and heart warming.
Only the smile and genuine happiness on that boys face. That alone, for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Bikini Church End Time Church / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / My Encounter With The Marine World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.