Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. (90791 Views)

MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Apostle Suleman Arrives New Jersey For "Help From Above" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by autodevice(m): 7:30am On May 25, 2022
Wow
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by God1stson(m): 7:30am On May 25, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
Good nice one
O God u have turned their morning into joy. This is what the church should be doing. Many mega churches in Nigeria has lost their humanitarian face holding brief for their extravagant life style.These pictures are just a pleasure to behold. There is no evangelism as powerful as this, not telling us u planted 1000 churches in 6 months,
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Preciousppearl(f): 7:33am On May 25, 2022
Basher8583:

This is utter showbiz. Where they waiting for someone to die and trend before they start showing love to one another?

WWJD
this man has brought joy to the life's of people you won't readtheir story online.He is a good man.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Lablover01: 7:34am On May 25, 2022
Pastor you have done well sir..
May the God you are serving bless you and your congregation.
Amin
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by kingyakos: 7:35am On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

1 . were they his church members? If his church members are languishing in poverty and he did this. Sorry to say, HE IS CHASING CLOUT.

2. IF THEY HIS CHURCH MEMBERS, CAN'T HE DO IT QUIETLY??,

3. I said what I said ooo. Comma beat me

Why is it that any kind gesture or what so ever good, if it's not from your tribes men is not good enough
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Gideon34: 7:35am On May 25, 2022
God bless you Sir
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by God1stson(m): 7:37am On May 25, 2022
TheHoly:
Abeg make una enjoy unaself. I hate religion but this is a kind gesture from the pastor

This was what the early disciples did, the more they were persecuted the more they bonded together and shared things in common. And the faith was increasing and even their persecutors were joining them. But most churches in Nigeria has become mega business not given a hut about the poor and downtrodden.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by SoftBread01: 7:38am On May 25, 2022
This is such a noble act from the pastor!

My heart goes out to the victim's parents. It would be so hard for them to get over her death.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by kingyakos: 7:39am On May 25, 2022
It will take the parent years to forget about Deborah because of the manner in which she died......

Very lovely children
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Nonswa(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2022
drlateef:

They know peace far better than you. That’s why they don’t abuse others and their religion. They respect others because they want peace. Live and let live is what they practice. You go and drag the breast of a mad woman. You want peace, stay on your lane and don’t disturb others. And to stereotype everyone in any group shows the pedestrian way of thinking. Learn to be open minded and fair minded. When Abiola was alive he used to treat everyone equally with his wealth. Dangote has Christians in his company who benefit from him. Christians are very selfish and self-centred. Is that what Jesus taught you?
I will never be part of a group, that when I drag the breast of a mad woman; I will have to pay with my head. Deborah never killed anyone, she only said what she said...of which worst things were said and done to Jesus christ of Nazareth; even got him killed and no blood was spilled..the least he could do was hand it over to his Father(God) and even asked that they may be forgiven, because they dont know what they are doing. I am not in anyway against what you believe. But, I just want to let you know that; That your believe will not bring Peace and does not in anyway preach love.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by God1stson(m): 7:42am On May 25, 2022
drlateef:

You can call me all manner of names for all I care. Truth is golden. There’s no good deed in hypocrisy and showmanship. We all know his intention. His intention is to paint some people in black. I am against jungle justice whether for a Christian or Muslim. To treat a group differently is hypocrisy. The poor pregnant woman and her 4 children are human beings too. They were killed near his backyard in the east. Why is that not evoking any humanity in him? Conscience is an open wound. Only the truth can heal it…. Uthman Dan Fodio.
U mentor defines ur personilty no wonder u're a natural aggressor offline and online
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Successmind(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2022
See as pastor dey hug person wife.... grin grin
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by God1stson(m): 7:46am On May 25, 2022
Jacopini:

Coming from a NO GOOD DOER LIKE YOU,

ur papa house how many rich men una get, does it mean poor one don finish.

Abi bcus una get poor pipu fr una family dat y u no dey help outsiders

Till this world go end, we will ever get poor pipu like u, doesn't mean we won't help odas

Na only dirt nd smell dey comot frm d opening of trash.
What that pastor did was pure evangelism, christians these days preach Christ but don't want to shoulder the responsibility of what it means to be a Christian. Those acts are what draw people to Christ not too much preaching.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by LordEclipse: 7:50am On May 25, 2022
Is this to say that the Murder abi the Sacrifice was worthy??..just wondering which one the parents would choose
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Ulunne777(f): 7:52am On May 25, 2022
God bless you Daddy
Never regretted knowing you .
God is here!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Miracle2020: 7:53am On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

1 . were they his church members? If his church members are languishing in poverty and he did this. Sorry to say, HE IS CHASING CLOUT.

pained hypocrite.
So you are not meant to give food to anyone if you cannot give to everybody?
Nobody will waste his energy to beat you,your conscience is already beating you like a market thief.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by God1stson(m): 7:53am On May 25, 2022
kingyakos:
Something Tambuwal, Sultan or any Muslim cannot do..... Let Tambuwal come and win presidency make i see
Every body must not do thesame thing. They did their best considering the circumstances they found themselves. Let's Commend them. It's not easy swimming against a ride. There are many MUSLIM EXTREMISTS IN THE NORTH so standing their ground in the face of injustice must be commended, let nobody take it away from them
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by penceman(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2022
Yes in truth this was what tithes and offerings was ment for, to assist the faithfuls whenever and where ever their prosecuted. Not for buying private jets and flying about like wizards of andor. Just look at the rccg and the plague call winners. We have to thank this man of God for restoring the good image of Christianity.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Freelance363: 7:56am On May 25, 2022
Good gesture. Nice one,pastor.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Ulunne777(f): 7:56am On May 25, 2022
musicwriter:

Indeed, that I hate religion isn't when some good work has been demonstrated. That's exactly what it should be about!!

And I once tried donating money to this same OPM church in the past but ended up being scammed 70k on the church's website. I am even ready to donate again if assured the money will get to the right place. But again, something tells me the whole thing is a show. Just wondering......

Opm doesn't advertise its acc no online but if you must I will get it for you from welfare.
Scammers are having a field day with his pseudo accounts in the name of motherless babies stuff

Below is his verified page

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dagger111(m): 7:56am On May 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Good One!

Some Parents would be wishing they lost a stupid child via this means so as to garner such empathy and blessings. grin grin

A child like you.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

Go and bring your whole family members and entire village..let him train them.ANU ntanta!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by drlateef: 8:01am On May 25, 2022
God1stson:

U mentor defines ur personilty no wonder u're a natural aggressor offline and online

Yes, truth is aggression to a rotten heart.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by God1stson(m): 8:01am On May 25, 2022
Successmind:
See as pastor dey hug person wife.... grin grin
Isaih 55 "let the wicked man forsake his ways and the evil man his thaughts"
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by DavSagacity(m): 8:01am On May 25, 2022
I know those terrorists in Sokoto are not happy seing this.
God bless you sir Man of God.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Oju4190: 8:02am On May 25, 2022
Thank u pastor for putting smile on deir faces once again.....God bless u
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by God1stson(m): 8:04am On May 25, 2022
drlateef:

Yes, truth is aggression to a rotten heart.
Utman damfodio of all people, it's like taking Hitler for my mentor. It's like drawing from an empty well.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Starzo: 8:04am On May 25, 2022
drlateef:

They know peace far better than you. That’s why they don’t abuse others and their religion. They respect others because they want peace. Live and let live is what they practice. You go and drag the breast of a mad woman. You want peace, stay on your lane and don’t disturb others. And to stereotype everyone in any group shows the pedestrian way of thinking. Learn to be open minded and fair minded. When Abiola was alive he used to treat everyone equally with his wealth. Dangote has Christians in his company who benefit from him. Christians are very selfish and self-centred. Is that what Jesus taught you?

An overwhelming percentage of dangote's wealth is derived from the resources (both human and mineral) of the Christian south. He has no choice but to have Christian employees. His business will collapse without the contribution of christians.

On the other hand, what did Muslims contribute to this man's church?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by gbagyiza: 8:05am On May 25, 2022
This is what Christianity is all about (Love). God bless you man of God.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by ssfather1819(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2022
This is the final payment for the contact that useless Deborah signed with pastor. [sup][/sup]
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Johel(m): 8:07am On May 25, 2022
domesifa:
Today 24 May 2022
Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministry OPM donates a 14-flat-mini-estates and a Corolla car for Uber business to the family of the slain Deborah Samuel.
Fully sponsored through tithes and offerings in OPM church

https://www.facebook.com/140526842820997/posts/pfbid033W69tVCTMbJADcHCmg1CXA4qgY69zNN7mgTKqKA7xVUWFzZrxBZuVxysgREuAdJ8l/

Great move...Wetin government suppose do,but they don't care.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / My Encounter With The Marine World. / Bikini Church End Time Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.